steve weatherford / devin hester

jeti_knight

You're comparing Weatherford to Matt Dodge? Weatherford won the game for us last week. He's not a booming punter but his placement is utterly phenomenal. He can drop a punt on the five and have it die on the two. Maybe the best directional punter the Jets have ever had (and that includes Ramsey and Jennings). Matt dodge is a waste of a good pair of cleats. Our punter does not worry me. Our PK on the other hand...

You're comparing Weatherford to Matt Dodge? Weatherford won the game for us last week. He's not a booming punter but his placement is utterly phenomenal. He can drop a punt on the five and have it die on the two. Maybe the best directional punter the Jets have ever had (and that includes Ramsey and Jennings). Matt dodge is a waste of a good pair of cleats. Our punter does not worry me. Our PK on the other hand...

im not worried about weatherford im worried about how we tackle hester after he catches the punt

I hope for Jets fans that the Pittsburgh Weatherford makes an appearance and not the New England Weatherford.

Archived