Giant Collapse Thread

madmikeisback

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rl:

Coughlin is so fired.

If the Giants lose today its bye bye playoffs right?

Nah. If they lose today, they can still get in with a Week 17 win and a Packer Week 17 loss. They'd need the Packers to lose to Chicago (who has nothing to play for) in Lambeau AND beat Washington (who'd LOVE to play spoiler) for that to happen. In short....not happening.

I was <3'ing the masturbation imagery. Who are these "Giants" that you speak of?

Some SLAPDICK team that somehow thinks NYC is still their town.

Carry on with the masturbation imagery. With the snowstorm outside its probably what I'll be doing all night.

Some SLAPDICK team that somehow thinks NYC is still their town.

Carry on with the masturbation imagery. With the snowstorm outside its probably what I'll be doing all night.

<3

I'm with you on Giants fans. I've never disliked the organization itself, though. I've always appreciated the way the Mara's run that thing.

Facking Giants treat the football like it's radioactive. If they don't fire Coughlin, they should really think about removing Gilbride. That offense wants to play long-ball all day which leads to crap INT's. They also have to figure out why their backs don't hold onto the ball. That sh*t is just embarrassing. They could just as easily play a more conservative system and be unstoppable with the talent they have.

<3

I'm with you on Giants fans. I've never disliked the organization itself, though. I've always appreciated the way the Mara's run that thing.

Giants fan response on Facebook: "Win a Championship and then you can mouth off"

Well we know WHO WONT BE WINNING ONE THIS YEAR. :rl:

Archived