Sheffield sex scandal...

Mean Papi Green

I know this was probably discussed when it first happened but now that the case is going to trial I have to ask....

What would you do???? what would you do if a videotape popped up of your wife getting banged by R Kelly??? Yeah the same R Kelly that is facing charges for pissing on young girls after banging them, oh yeah and this tape was made when your wife was a teenager too.

Damn I feel bad for Sheff and all but I dont know that I could live with that, I know everyone has a past and we didnt all marry virgins but still videotaped evidence has got to hit a sensitive part of your heart don't it???

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/30960.htm

I know this was probably discussed when it first happened but now that the case is going to trial I have to ask....

What would you do???? what would you do if a videotape popped up of your wife getting banged by R Kelly??? Yeah the same R Kelly that is facing charges for pissing on young girls after banging them, oh yeah and this tape was made when your wife was a teenager too.

Damn I feel bad for Sheff and all but I dont know that I could live with that, I know everyone has a past and we didnt all marry virgins but still videotaped evidence has got to hit a sensitive part of your heart don't it???

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/30960.htm

Can't say that's something I'd want to deal with that's for sure. it would be hard to carry on after seeing something like that

I guess that leads to another question.....if you know the tape existed and its handed to you

DO YOU WATCH IT????

Oh, c'mon, get serious. Why would you watch your wife (as a teen) on a sex tape with someone else? I would hope that no self-respecting man would do that or want to see that. It can only hurt. It happened before she met Sheff. She sings in the church choir now and has turned to a life with God. Leave her alone. She made a mistake in her youth.

Oh, c'mon, get serious. Why would you watch your wife (as a teen) on a sex tape with someone else? I would hope that no self-respecting man would do that or want to see that. It can only hurt. It happened before she met Sheff. She sings in the church choir now and has turned to a life with God. Leave her alone. She made a mistake in her youth.

you silly silly lady

knowing the male ego like I do I'd bet that tape would be burning in your hand like all holy hell and the temptation to pop it in would be great

now how many here would admit to that is another question and this point is not about Ms Born again Sheffield its about each poster here...read the question again...Ms Sheff only provided a topic

you silly silly lady

knowing the male ego like I do I'd bet that tape would be burning in your hand like all holy hell and the temptation to pop it in would be great

now how many here would admit to that is another question and this point is not about Ms Born again Sheffield its about each poster here...read the question again...Ms Sheff only provided a topic

If it was my man who made a sex tape, I would not want to see it. That would NOT be a temptation for me. EVER.

That's not an answer. So you'd watch your wife on a sex tape?

If I were married, HELL NO I wouldn't be watching her screw somebody else. Unless of course it was a more recent tape and I needed it to plead my case in divorce court.

That would suck. I would hope I could be the better man and look past the situation...Im sure I could.

Would I watch the tape of her banging R.kelly?

No...Curiosity killed the cat. Even if you are the type of guy who would pop it in...it's going to eat at your soul everytime you look at her,kiss her or get your freak on with her.

You will forever think of R.kellys pissing on you wife..and NO MBG ,I wouldn't watch it if it's wasn't R.Kelly and she didn't get pissed on.

No thanks...My wife is the mother of my kids...at this point she could have gangbanged the entire state of newjersey and the Georgia...Im stuck with her ass now...why torture myself anyfurther???

:lol:

Who would have thunk that Smizzy would be the voice of reason?
....certainly not I... :lol: . But he's correct. Thats his wife now and his only obligation is to have her back and help her through the situation. Thats the problem with people now Catty....they cant let the past live in the past. Someone is always throwing the past up in the present and trying to make it future. You cant live that way. I dont want to see anything like that about my man unless it happened recently, like someone else said that would help me nail their arse to the wall...other than that, let sleeping dogs lie.

....certainly not I... :lol: . But he's correct. Thats his wife now and his only obligation is to have her back and help her through the situation. Thats the problem with people now Catty....they cant let the past live in the past. Someone is always throwing the past up in the present and trying to make it future. You cant live that way. I dont want to see anything like that about my man unless it happened recently, like someone else said that would help me nail their arse to the wall...other than that, let sleeping dogs lie.

so if a video popped up of R Kelly doing the pee pee dance on your man, you'd leave it in the past right???

Archived