New Years Resolutions

Maxman

Yes this is in the football forum. :D

I have the normal ones, eat better, exercise more, lose weight. Make more money etc. But I also want to take JetNation to the next level. I am thinking a made for TV movie after the Super Bowl victory early next year. Doesn't have to be a fancy network like FOX or CBS. Hallmark or Lifetime would do...

What are your New Years Resolutions?

My only resolution for 2011...to wake up and do this every morning:

Although, I'm a little afraid to set that in stone here knowing we're being graded! Do I get points docked if this morning routine leads to injury (which is inevitable)??

P.S. I like the Made for TV movie idea!

Yes this is in the football forum. :D

I have the normal ones, eat better, exercise more, lose weight. Make more money etc. But I also want to take JetNation to the next level. I am thinking a made for TV movie after the Super Bowl victory early next year. Doesn't have to be a fancy network like FOX or CBS. Hallmark or Lifetime would do...

What are your New Years Resolutions?

I want my part to be played by Corey Haim's corpse.

My only resolution for 2011...to wake up and do this every morning:

Although, I'm a little afraid to set that in stone here knowing we're being graded! Do I get points docked if this morning routine leads to injury (which is inevitable)??

P.S. I like the Made for TV movie idea!

Thanks Nadine! That is a pretty ambitious goal, every morning? You should be realistic and shoot for once per week....lol.

Happy New Year!

Writing is my weakness, so you'll have me beat there. Too bad that doesn't count as much as math + reading. :D/

Wow can't believe you assumed I was talking about you.

BTW: Don't you have a game thread to start?

That sucks bro...you're a junior? I was in your spot last year. Good luck. I took it once cold turkey and 'twas a done deal...I guess I was lucky. Use a book if you have any specifics you want to go over, a lot of the math stuff might need refreshing.

Yup I am. sh*t is terrible. I have tutors for math and english. Junior year is some crazy sh*ttttt

Archived