NYJ @ INDY

aec4

KC is done... Baltimore gets the 3rd 1st round bye of the AFC playoffs.

Jets get to go to INDY (unless JAX wins and they lose.. hahah JAX is not winning with Trent Edwards at QB)

There are only two first-round byes, dumbass.

Only upside is that the NFL will have to make Jets/Colts the Saturday night prime time game.

That leaves CBS BAL @ KC ... they won't be happy. You'll see NBC pick Vick against NYG/GB that'll give the networks their choices, and you'll see CBS take NYJ @ IND, and you'll see FOX be forced into the NFC game, and then NBC stuck with BAL @ KC

Honestly we will see how good Rex is as a coach. Peyton Manning owns Rex and always has, it is time for Rex to come up with a new gameplan. If we see Rex blitzing Manning all week next week we will lose by at least two scores.

The Colts are gonna always score points, thats a given. but the offense will have to score points and be on the attack to beat Indy. the ground and pound will not succeed against them. they'll have to score at least 28 points to beat the Colts.

That leaves CBS BAL @ KC ... they won't be happy. You'll see NBC pick Vick against NYG/GB that'll give the networks their choices, and you'll see CBS take NYJ @ IND, and you'll see FOX be forced into the NFC game, and then NBC stuck with BAL @ KC

As long as they play Sunday I will be a happy camper.

In the NFL playoffs the Commissioner's Office might listen to teams and networks, but ultimately they decide the schedule, period.There are no network blocks nor picks. Guess they don't have that in Single A baseball either.

i disagree...Colts defence isnt playing that good...

So you think the Jets should try and play a low scoring game against the Colts and use Time of possession?

My point is they have to try and score as many points as they can. and stop ******* around with the 1st and 2nd down predictable running plays. the Colts arent dumb, they will stack the line if you dont stretch their defense out.

So it appears we play KC if Indy loses. Jacksonville's game means nothing to us.

If Indy loses and:

Jax wins, Jax win their division, get the #4 seed behind KC, and #5 Baltimore plays #4 Jax.

or,

Jax loses, Indy wins their division, get the #4 seed behind KC, and #5 Baltimore plays #4 Indy.

So you think the Jets should try and play a low scoring game against the Colts and use Time of possession?

My point is they have to try and score as many points as they can. and stop ******* around with the 1st and 2nd down predictable running plays. the Colts arent dumb, they will stack the line if you dont stretch their defense out.

i misunderstood what you ment...i agree they have to score as much as possible..i feel good about playing the Colts...theyre D is beat up...

Actually if you're going to attack the Colts, you might as well do it on the ground. They are a bad run D and a very good pass D. Also Keller will do nothing against them, although he usually does nothing anyway I guess.

So it appears we play KC if Indy loses. Jacksonville's game means nothing to us.

If Indy loses and:

Jax wins, Jax win their division, get the #4 seed behind KC, and #5 Baltimore plays #4 Jax.

or,

Jax loses, Indy wins their division, get the #4 seed behind KC, and #5 Baltimore plays #4 Indy.

Exactly, I was beginning to think everyone was more drunk than I am right now. It all comes down to the Indy game. So, lets go Titans. I don't want Peyton destroying the secondary, even though we should paste 35+ on their D

Actually if you're going to attack the Colts, you might as well do it on the ground. They are a bad run D and a very good pass D. Also Keller will do nothing against them, although he usually does nothing anyway I guess.

The Colts stack the line with 9 guys against predictable offenses..lol..I saw it in last years afc championship game. the Jets have to throw on 1st down A LOT like they did against Pittsburgh and the Bears. then they'll be able to run the ball.

Archived