Backed in - LOL

billo83

I hope this game puts to rest all of the garbage that was spewed about the Jets backing into the playoffs. The Jets reserves destroyed the Bills, so they would have won their way in regardless.

I swore the next person who tells me they backed in was going to get it -- Let the doosheys in the Media ride with it - 11-5 baby

Congrats on the win! Nobody can say you backed in this year. If you had lost for a fourth time in five games, then yes, that would be considered "backing in". But you won so congrats to all of you.

Your next task is to provide us with an entertaining game next week. Hopefully you guys will represent the AFC East well and give KC or Indy hell. I'd like to see some good football games next weekend.

Peace,

The Banned

even if w elost today it wouldn't be backing in. you can't back into the plau-offs when you already had your spot secured by week 16. everyone who says otherwise is ******* stupid.

Oh I totally agree. Obviously the media is full of ignorant hacks. Can't believe how many posters around here were saying the same thing.

I hope this game puts to rest all of the garbage that was spewed about the Jets backing into the playoffs. The Jets reserves destroyed the Bills, so they would have won their way in regardless.

Furthermore... you have to love the irony of the Colts backing in this year. (I know they won their last few games, but the Jags falling apart was the real reason the Colts crept back into it.)

Colts won there last 4 games!! Do you know what a backin is?

I know what it is... I don't want to give them credit for anything they've done. They are nothing. They are poo. We should be glad we play them and not the Chiefs.

Jedi mind tricks, I am using.

Archived