Remember when some people on this forum thought Rajon Rondo wasn't as good as Jameer Nelson???

Blackout

There's no question. I'd still like to see him stop passing up wide open layups to a trailing KG, Pierce or other. I dunno whether it's because he wants to pad the assist stats, loves giving his guys their dues or just is afraid to shoot it, but I've seen him surprise these players a few times a game, as he passes up shots you just don't pass up. Top 3 pg though without a doubt.

The ONLY reason people don't say he's EASILY the best PG is because he doesn't shoot. The whole point of being a PG is to run the offense, and Rondo does that better than anyone.

There's a happy medium between being Iverson and not taking a 15-foot jumper when it's given to you by the opposing defense because you can't shoot a lick.

The ONLY reason people don't say he's EASILY the best PG is because he doesn't shoot. The whole point of being a PG is to run the offense, and Rondo does that better than anyone.

Actually there's three very big reasons people don't say he's the best PG. One is that he's an absolutely terrible shooter and number two and three are; Deron Williams and CP3. They are 1 and 1a, in whatever order you want. Rondo is still the 3rd best pg in the league to me, but he isn't in the same caliber as Dwill to me.

Actually there's three very big reasons people don't say he's the best PG. One is that he's an absolutely terrible shooter and number two and three are; Deron Williams and CP3. They are 1 and 1a, in whatever order you want. Rondo is still the 3rd best pg in the league to me, but he isn't in the same caliber as Dwill to me.

I think Deron's the man right now with Paul definitely at 1a. Rondo is 2 and soon to be 2a because Westbrook's jump this season has been tremendous.

Archived