Dig up that ball

InstantClassic

I thought a video (fake) of guys scaling a fence at night and digging up a ball would be hysterical. Not breaking any laws and digging up the real one, just pretending to do so. People would totally buy into it.

I thought a video (fake) of guys scaling a fence at night and digging up a ball would be hysterical. Not breaking any laws and digging up the real one, just pretending to do so. People would totally buy into it.

What people are you referring to? So you are scheming up ways to fool the loyal followers here at JetNation? :angry:

Hmm...easily the worst post I've read here in a while.

Who the hell is going to want to take up the time to dig up a buried ball this week? Just practice in the Meadowlands and play that Monday night game over and over on the big screens....or something.

It was, for like .02 seconds... then you had to go and eff it all up, by posting.

You know..the one Rex buried after the massacre. Let it sit at the practice facility this week..serving as a reminder. We are out for revenge..a second straight week.

Was thinking the same thing !! Make them practice with that ball....then rip it to shreds at the end of the week !!!

The boss replied to this thread..can't be that bad mr. Pussy..but we all know you are butt hurt I called you out in another thread.

The worst poster on this site says that you are allowed to think that, but that does not make it true.

It's a pretty f'n retarded idea. Nobody cares about that ball and you don't bury something to f*ckin dig it right back up again a couple weeks later.

Archived