Tom Brady consoling a crying Wes Welker

80gonyjets51

Jan. 16, 2011 9:29 p.m. - Scenes after the loss: OL Matt Light telling his backup Quinn Ojinnaka, "It was nice getting to know you this season;" Tom Brady consoling a crying Wes Welker; and Fred Taylor fielding retirement questions. Patriots RapidReports

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/14559567

Yeah CRY Welker CRY! CRY ALL YOU CHOWDAHEADS! Your tears taste like New York pizza and calzones! That's what you get for pissing the angry beasts (the New York JETS) off!

Found this on another board...

I guess hes upset that he didn't put his best foot forward.

I mean honestly there were a few plays there where he looked like he had 2 left feet.

Just a timid performance, like he didn't want to step on any toes.

I'm sure Coach B really put his foot down and demanded a good performance, so it's understandable that he'd be upset.

Maybe hes really just sad that Patriot fans had to foot the bill for expensive playoff tickets and go home disapointed?

But they're tough up there in New England, I'm sure they'll land on their feet.

He's just going to have to toe the line and try again next season.

Lets just hope they dont start off next year on the wrong foot though.

But for now, his seasons over so he can just put his feet up for awhile.

Welker took some monster hits yesterday from Mr Eric Smith who just happens to be playing some really good football. Im shocked he didnt get knocked out of the game on some of those hits he took. But it was nice to see him get punished. Calvin Paces hit on Brady was also fun to watch what a hammering that was LOL

Welker took some monster hits yesterday from Mr Eric Smith who just happens to be playing some really good football. Im shocked he didnt get knocked out of the game on some of those hits he took. But it was nice to see him get punished. Calvin Paces hit on Brady was also fun to watch what a hammering that was LOL

I would pay $1,000 for a piece of the Patriot logo E Smith EXPLODED of his helmet. hahaha

Any gif guru's wanna make one of that and put it in their sig, I would happily stare at it for an hour.

I actually think the hit was so violent and unexpected he went horizontal before hitting the ground.

I actually think the hit was so violent and unexpected he went horizontal before hitting the ground.

Yup I thought it was teeth flying on that play when they showed the first few replays. Well I wanted to believe it was teeth :). Looks like we knocked his SOCKS off as well you know those things that cover the FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET Looks like lil welker too a step backwards but he was a good little footsolider and came out for more hits later in the game.

Archived