NFL Leaders - Passes Dropped

JustInFudge

Bullsh*t. Look at the stats. You acted like the only reason that Braylon wasn't "top 10" was a lack of targets. He is 32 in targets and he's 55 in receptions. His yardage and TD totals are better - around 25, but you dismiss Dwayne Bowe and claim the guy is even with Roddy White. Roddy White caught 10% more of the balls he was targeted with and he was targeted more often. Maybe he's better than Santana Moss, but that's not clear either. Look at the numbers, they don't lie. The guy did have a monster game Sunday. Let him keep it up.

I guess that kind of answers the question I asked above...but you dont think that Sanchez being wildly inaccurate all year long factors into why he has a ton of targets with low receptions in comparison?

Its not that far off of what Holmes did too. Very similar target to reception ratio. I'm not trying to make a case for either in the top 10...but I dont think those statistics should be looked into very hard considering the play of their QB.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay Rex Ryan. I'm glad that Tannebaum is doing the contracts and not you. I'm sure that more than 10 WR had more game changing catches than Braylon Edwards.

Ok Bill Belichick I get it you dont like Braylon Edwards. Some of you are unreal and need to get your heads out of your asses.

Okay Rex Ryan. I'm glad that Tannebaum is doing the contracts and not you. I'm sure that more than 10 WR had more game changing catches than Braylon Edwards.

But how many dragged two pro-bowlers (LOL) into the end zone from 7 yards out? Don't they have an official stat for that? They should.

See my post below yours. Look at the numbers it's not hard. What criteria do you want to use? You'd need some convoluted combo of experience, age, ypc to make it work. He's not in the top 20 in catches or yards. His percentage of targets caught is bad. His TD numbers are fairly good, but some guys patently dismissed by visa (Dwayne Bowe) obliterate his numbers there.

The guy had a season comparable to Johnny Knox and Mario Manningham. Are they top 10?

You could make the case that Sanchez keeps his numbers down, but the Jets running game and line have to trend his numbers upward. The simple fact is that "top 10 WR" usually aren't out of the top 20 in every statistical category.

Again, I dont think he's a top 10 WR...but like I said above. I dont think that reception to targets is fair when assessing Holmes and his play because Sanchez is inaccurate.

No, he's not.

Do you really have to ruin the lolWelker thread by inciting jetfan on jetfan violence?

This. Back on track here. Welker is a JAG. I'd take all of our WR's over him, including Brad Smith.

Any thread here with another teams players or names ruins it for themselves. Braylon Edwards is better than Wes Welker there you got your Welker thread back. :angry:

i think most of us can agree that this thread has taught us

1) Welker isn't top 10 receiver

2) Neither is Edwards

3) Jif smokes pole

the_more_you_know.jpg

Ok Bill Belichick I get it you dont like Braylon Edwards. Some of you are unreal and need to get your heads out of your asses.

Actually I love Braylon Edwards, but apparently the view from in my a$$ is more clear from the view from Braylon Edward's a$$ where your head must be squarely planted.

Just because we have very good players doesn't make them top 10.

I think most of us can agree that none of those were things that really needed to be taught to anyone paying any attention.

lol.. this is true, but I really wanted to fit the more you know gif in there somehow..

Actually I love Braylon Edwards, but apparently the view from in my a$$ is more clear from the view from Braylon Edward's a$$ where your head must be squarely planted.

Just because we have very good players doesn't make them top 10.

Listen for what its worth. I dont give a rats a$$ what you think or what you see from in your a$$. In my opinion Braylon is a top 10 WR and hes alot better than Wes frikken Welker.

Listen for what its worth. I dont give a rats a$$ what you think or what you see from in your a$$. In my opinion Braylon is a top 10 WR and hes alot better than Wes frikken Welker.

your 1/2 right. Which is 100% better then normal

gold star!

Again, I dont think he's a top 10 WR...but like I said above. I dont think that reception to targets is fair when assessing Holmes and his play because Sanchez is inaccurate.

This. Back on track here. Welker is a JAG. I'd take all of our WR's over him, including Brad Smith.

Agreed and repped. :D

Hold on now people, let's get this damn thread back on track.

WELKAH FECKIN' SUCKS!!!!

Thank you.

I honestly would put Welker on my top 3 most overrated players in the history of the NFL list.

Total JAG.

And I still love how not a single Welker blow hard or a Patsy troll has touched this thread, even though I've seen them lurking.

I'm glad you asked. This link makes this thread even more epic in revealing the JAG that is Welker.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/receiving/sort/receivingTargets/seasontype/2

Too funny.

If you divide Welkers receptions by his targets it equates to a 70% catch ratio.

.017 Edwards is about 50%.

Archived