Even Cowher picks the JETS!

JetsFanInDenver

Former Steelers coach Bill Cowher doesn’t think his old team is going back to the Super Bowl.

Cowher said on WFAN that he thinks the Jets are going to win the AFC Championship Game on Sunday in Pittsburgh, where Cowher was the head coach for 15 years.

“The way the Jets are playing, I’m telling you this is going to be a game, I think it will be a classic game, and I like the Jets,” Cowher said. “They match up well. I think it’s going to be a tough ball game, but they certainly have all the ingredients to go to the Super Bowl.”

Steelers receiver Hines Ward said he looks forward to showing his old coach that he’s wrong.

“He can pick whoever he wants,” Ward said. “Coach Cowher’s not our coach anymore. Guess we have to prove him wrong, too.”

Link:http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/21/bill-cowher-picks-jets-hines-ward-wants-to-prove-him-wrong/

Bill Cowher was ambiguous and deliberately so, watch him pick the steelers on the pre game show. "I like the jets" can mean many things... and not necessarily that he likes them to beat the steelers, he may like us as a good match up against the steelers, but regardless of the matchups he may think the steelers will make more plays. I guarantee he flip flops and picks pitt.

Bill Cowher was ambiguous and deliberately so, watch him pick the steelers on the pre game show. "I like the jets" can mean many things... and not necessarily that he likes them to beat the steelers, he may like us as a good match up against the steelers, but regardless of the matchups he may think the steelers will make more plays. I guarantee he flip flops and picks pitt.

Nope, he blatanly picked the JETS on SNY yesterday.

No ambiguity there

Isn't he the guy who said we didn't have a chance against the Patriots?

:face:

Yes, like he has all year long. But now, the hairlipped bastard's ego just would not be able to deal with his replacement one upping him with Super Bowl victories. I wish these so called media experts would make predictions based upon their expert knowledge, and not just pick who they hope will win. You can get anybody off the street to tell you who they hope wins.

he just picked the Steelers ... faggot haha

Archived