Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

Besides what Crusher so eloquently said, I think CTM is wrong. Personally, I would have let Slats go one more game day and took him out night 2. He's busy and distracted by his vacation. It doesn't necessarily reek of DM.

And I, too, am curious about those two votes. Got any reasons behind them, boys?

Thrilly Lilly likey Slatsy Watsy.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CTM and I must be thinking alike tonight. I'm also voting Wombat. I went through all of his posts today, during the lull, and I'd like to see him get more seriously into the game. The same things stuck out to me that did to CTM. He pushed at Pac until that was going nowhere and then slid over to Brett's train.

Vote Wombat

I also went through JC's posts, and he sounds like a model townie to me, when you put them all together. Maybe too model a townie. We'll see.

The other one who is pinging me is Crusher, but I don't have anything really concrete there at the moment. Just a feeling.

The way that day ended, it seemed like CTM and my muffin top were trying to bait me. Me thinks they are working together.

The reaction post from Crushlove makes it even more suspicious. They have had some strange, somewhat staged interactions.

YEs, a trap that coincedentally left you in the clear..

Crusher= Lets vote Jif tomorrow if Brett is innocent

Jif= Says nothing

Brett:innocent

Jif= no longer suspected by crusher

NOW

Jif= crusher and ctm are a team, tying us together mentally. lets lynch ctm first and find out

Add I guarentee you that I will flip innocent, and tomorrow crusher would slide over to the "assumed" innocent crowd cause of the association with me

if anyone's running a gambit here, it's you two twats

Crusher= Lets vote Jif tomorrow if Brett is guilty

Jif= Says nothing

NOW

Jif= crusher and ctm are a team, tying us together mentally. lets lynch ctm first and find out

Add I guarentee you that I will flip innocent, and tomorrow crusher would slide over to the "assumed" innocent crowd cause of the association with me

fixed, meant guilty

The way that day ended, it seemed like CTM and my muffin top were trying to bait me. Me thinks they are working together.

The reaction post from Crushlove makes it even more suspicious. They have had some strange, somewhat staged interactions.

Wow your feelings hurt a little cuz Muffy called you out? You should know by now it's hard for me to enjoy teh mafia goodness until I got a feeling on you. CTM and I may be teamates but that would be for the town.

I don't recall seeing you on DM, CTM. Have you played there in the past year? And I don't abide game related jokes unless I'm making them.

No.. i played several games over there I'd guess 2 years ago.. Also on the sister site, which name escapes me..

Also, when I first started learning the game I read a few of your games and discussion threads about strategy. (doggin is the one that introduced us all to mafia)

Wow your feelings hurt a little cuz Muffy called you out? You should know by now it's hard for me to enjoy teh mafia goodness until I got a feeling on you. CTM and I may be teamates but that would be for the town.

uh-huh

Crusher= Lets vote Jif tomorrow if Brett is innocent

Jif= Says nothing

NOW

So you're saying we should lynch Crush<3 first?

CTM, DM mafia has changed a lot just in the time I've been playing. And you predate that.

Wombat, if you didn't know Doggin=Kivam

fair enough, been wrong before, I'll be wrong again.. still like wwwombat so far in the read through..

It's funny Hess how you mention not giving reasons for voting:

VOTE: Icemann

Your noob status was revoked like 4 games ago.

UNVOTE

VOTE: Lily

because it feels so right.

metagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemetagamemeta

VOTE: Brett

I concur. Enough of this Cantebury Tales sh*t. UNVOTE VOTE: Song Of Fire and Ice. aka...

Well. Since my vote for FAI is completely useless because all she has to do is keep doing what she's doing and not really play, **** it, why not.

UNVOTE

VOTE: CTM

Fair enough. Sorry Brett.

UNVOTE VOTE Brett

Travelling all day tomorrow but I'll be farting around on the bb.

Lots of vote jumping and no real reasons for any of it. The few that had reason, were reasons that other people had given so really you were just following other peoples lead. Believe me I read all your posts and most of them were useless drivel.

I don't know. I guess I agree I'm off my game a bit. The mojo comes and goes, ya know. Although, if I recall, you seemed to be the ring leader that started the whole thing off, not sure if you actually voted but if you're so inclined you should do so.

I was gonna say something but it was too crazy. Wait? No! I mean too sane.

Wow, who's trying too hard now? Just be yourself bro.

First quote you admit that you aren't playing like you normally do, people talk about it, and then you get all butt hurt about it and make a defensive joke. The Crushman caught it.

So you didn't think it was worth mentioning that you were traveling today when you were catching heat yesterday?

Something stinks in here...

To answer Pac, no I didn't think that it was worth mentioning yesterday. And dude, HOLY alternate universe you saying I quit at the end of predatard. What??? Bro, we were dead to rights and I never quit.

In the beginning was when I was hesitant and a bit nervous. That was my first game as scum and Chan was freaking me out as I thought he totally knew, lol.

If you're going to be gone and you have a lot of votes on you, why wouldn't you want to tell people you're going to be gone in case people start jumping on the wagon and decide to lynch you without you "defending" yourself, btw you haven't done at all you've just been whining about people metagaming on you. Maybe you were just hoping you would be gone and then storn would move on?

Part of me is almost fine getting lynched just to prove Pac's level of incompetance at finding scum.

Didn't like this quote at all. I've seen stuff like that used a lot, scum trying to make it seem like they're town in order to become a martyr.

Ok I'm caught up and made a mistake on Pac as it was Integ who was saying I caved at the end of Predatard...which I didn't. Like...the first f'ing day i was a little nervous as scum and maybe was backing off a bit with my posting "style". that lasted maybe all of 6 hours. And to answer CTM's question that was the only time I was ever scum. I got back to my hotel room to get on a 3:00 conference call. So I can "play" on my computer sooner than planned. Mainly do to reading this ******* game on my bb in the trade and getting all aggitated whatnot lol.

And to all the haters. Please explain to me how I'm supposed to defend not being myself when I'm just being myself...

To bootlick this post Brett is hitting my FOS target the most right now as I can't understand what the hell my homeboy is saying. Are Lily and I scummy to him or not? I feel like I read him saying no and yes at the same time.

unvote

You basically FoS Brett here. but in your vote for him ^up there, you say sorry to him.

Slats, please juuuust STFU. You are annoying the sh*t out of me this game. blah blah blah blah 24/7.

If slats were here he'd be able to sift through the lies. I miss him.

Imo this will go down as another legendary fail to Pac's scumhunting arsenal.

A couple of very interesting quotes here...

Maybe just me but I consider this a scum tell. CTM may very well be town, in fact I think he is. Either way though what would make ANYONE that sure and/or confiedent as to group him together with yourself this early in the game.

Don't be foolish enough to think there are many. I'd be willing to bet there's one, but it would be foolish for more. MAYBE two if they felt safe enough, because even Crusher alluded to the fact that it came off as "HEY KILL ME"

It was blood in water. I would guess it was more than one. Interesting you seemed quick to jump and defend.

I actually agree with you here.

I was bored.

Too much early bravado I guess.

You voted for me when there was already a few trains going out of nowhere and these are your reasonings.

Reactions to what - the new trains you tried to start? You lost me...

er, I don't really know but it sounded good.

And then you tell people to look for reactions and when you're called out on your bs, you don't have an explanation.

Ironic who's obsessed with who. It's one thing for a full proof retard like Pac to have his vote on me ALL of day 1. It's another thing for a jn first timer to do so, especially when everyone can agree the votes on me were complete and total metagaming.

Obviously not everyone can agree that the votes on you were metagaming because I don't

I know! tl;dr VOTE HESS

Lily, why are you persisting in propogating this myth that I am not involved in the game?

I went through all your posts. You have less content than I do. (Complaining and insulting don't count. ;)) But even so, your play seems scummy to me.

First quote you admit that you aren't playing like you normally do, people talk about it, and then you get all butt hurt about it and make a defensive joke. The Crushman caught it.

If you're going to be gone and you have a lot of votes on you, why wouldn't you want to tell people you're going to be gone in case people start jumping on the wagon and decide to lynch you without you "defending" yourself, btw you haven't done at all you've just been whining about people metagaming on you. Maybe you were just hoping you would be gone and then storn would move on?

Sitting here giggling like a fat kid with a box of doughnuts waiting for Hess to defend hahahahahaha

So i just got back from work today where I have no internet and wow I clearly missed a lot.

As for whoever FOSed me for jumping from one train to the other the reasoning in all honesty is cause it seemed as of right now I've been basing most of my votes off other peoples arguments while I try and figure out the strategy in this game which I think I'm somewhat getting now. I also really wanted to see someone lynched since everyone said it makes more sense and gets better after day 1 so that is why I jumped on another train that made sense to me.

I am the one that FOS'ed you yesterday. This was a VERY late response to it, considering Brett was already lynched.

The excuse seems contrived, from a guy that typically posts all times of the day on JN (yes, I checked). It seems weird to me that you know someone FOS'ed you, but don't know who? This reeks like a rookie with bad attendance in the scum thread, being prodded to respond to the FOS when he finally checked back in...

Everything about your play feels coached to me.

D1 is over, sorry newb... need to see how you handle some pressure.

Vote Iceman

Taking my girl out to dinner, will be back online later.

Didn't like this quote at all. I've seen stuff like that used a lot, scum trying to make it seem like they're town in order to become a martyr.

You basically FoS Brett here. but in your vote for him ^up there, you say sorry to him.

A couple of very interesting quotes here...

Er yeah, I was trying to weed slats out so he would come and play. JMO but this feels so staged. Not saying it's why they NK'ed slats but you barely post and then try to come out with this as if it's some kind of whopper on day 2.

I think you and Crusher are scum. Don't know about the rest. If funny though, Yourself, Pac and Icemann have been like leeches on me. Suite yourselves. I mean, I know it's me and I'm an easy target but it just feels contrived.

I actually agree with you here.

You voted for me when there was already a few trains going out of nowhere and these are your reasonings.

And then you tell people to look for reactions and when you're called out on your bs, you don't have an explanation.

Obviously not everyone can agree that the votes on you were metagaming because I don't

I know! tl;dr VOTE HESS

I actually think you have a pretty decent point about Hess not having an explanation, though Hess has been all over the place this game. Probably does go to helping your point.

Regardless...care to explain how the interaction with me had anything to do with your point? Trying to lump Hess and I together or something? Going after Hess with your post, then grabbing a random quote which you agree with him to "condemn" me doesn't fit there.

Really? Man, ok. Maybe I'm just being too defensive. But, really Chan?

I'm not voting you and aren't really inclined to at this point, i just appreciate when people take the time to read back and build a case off of multiple quotes.. it's really tough here with all the BS (of which I'm very guilty off)

Archived