Mark Sanchez and Big Ben

GangisGreen

THe more I watch Big Ben and listen to all the experts the more Sanchez reminds me of him. Now obviously the size is not the same, but the style of play is. Niether are great QB's sitting in the pocket slinging the ball around. As some would say they are not "pretty" Qb's. Where the similarity really shows is when a play breaks down. Big Ben is the best at turning nothing into something as he has this innate ability to exend plays. Sanchez has that same quality. He is not a spectacular qb but Sanchez is good at extending plays. I am not saying Sanchez is as good yet but I feel that Big Ben is the kind of QB Sanchez is on his way to becoming.

And they both have issues with finding chicks to bang in a traditional, socially acceptable manner.

awesome..

and yeah, there's something to the comparison. Big Ben's stats often look mediocre, but he also does a lot of the little things that lead to victory (like completing 2 third down passes agianst us) Ben has been better in every single way then Sanchez, but I can see the comparison.. I also think Plummer as well

And they both have issues with finding chicks to bang in a traditional, socially acceptable manner.

While what Sanchez did isn't great, it pales in comparison.

One "forced" a chick to do what he wanted to do.

Another got a chick, who he thought was 21, texted her the next day (or so) and she LOVED it.

Inciter!!!!

There you go Hess! Proof positive. He's turning the tables, deflecting focus. Now I'm the bad guy and he's the victim--as if he didn't purposely mis-read your post to make you look bad and spread lies about your Steve Young comparison! You might believe his "apology". But everyone else here knows better. Don't let him bully you, Hess. We're all on your side on this one!

And as for Tom, you totally folded, dude. He called you out as a mistake-maker in public and all you do is say "gee-whiz, sorry about that?" You'll never seel Sirlancemehlot bend over like that. NEVER!

While what Sanchez did isn't great, it pales in comparison.

One "forced" a chick to do what he wanted to do.

Another got a chick, who he thought was 21, texted her the next day (or so) and she LOVED it.

Wait so Sanchez DIDNT have relations with the broad? Her only texted her? So what is Deadspin going on about?

Wait so Sanchez DIDNT have relations with the broad? Her only texted her? So what is Deadspin going on about?

We know less than that, actually. The only things we know are:

1) She CLAIMS on facebook that he texted her

2) Deadspin CLAIMS she once contacted them saying that they had a relationship, but she now denies it.

I'm not being a fan here, I'm just trying to be fair... So that doesn't mean that nothing happened but I'm hardly willing to make the gigantic leap from such little evidence.

Is there a petition to sign?

There shouldnt be the need for one. The comment alone should be enough. Big Ben raped and was punished for it. Where did it say anywhere Mark Sanchez our franchise QB raped anyone? Im sick of this clown and his comments on this board.

There shouldnt be the need for one. The comment alone should be enough. Big Ben raped and was punished for it. Where did it say anywhere Mark Sanchez our franchise QB raped anyone? Im sick of this clown and his comments on this board.

T0m ******* Shane. You can't stop him. You can only hope to contain him. If you ban him now he will only return in 3 or 4 years as T0m Sh@ne.

We know less than that, actually. The only things we know are:

1) She CLAIMS on facebook that he texted her

2) Deadspin CLAIMS she once contacted them saying that they had a relationship, but she now denies it.

I'm not being a fan here, I'm just trying to be fair... So that doesn't mean that nothing happened but I'm hardly willing to make the gigantic leap from such little evidence.

I swear someone needs to **** AJ Deulerio up.

This is such a non story i cant believe I wasted my time with it.

Sounds like you've been TOmshaned.

Nope never. I just dont appreciate some loser jerk who couldnt shine Mark Sanchezs shoes making derogatory and false accusations thats all. Hes a young kid who so far has done a pretty good dam job playing and living in the NY area. He went beyond imagineble with the death of the young fan this year.

Nope never. I just dont appreciate some loser jerk who couldnt shine Mark Sanchezs shoes making derogatory and false accusations thats all. Hes a young kid who so far has done a pretty good dam job playing and living in the NY area. He went beyond imagineble with the death of the young fan this year.

It is not Mark's shoes that T0m wants to shine.

Archived