Super Bowl Halftime Show

JoeWillie

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fergie just oooozes sex.

Black Eyed Peas ... just awful.

'Nuff said.

I dunno why she's with them. She actually has a great voice, but it's ruined with those songs she screams.

As for the Black Eyed Peas, that was the single worst live performance I have ever witnessed.

Also, on another note, who saw Christina Aguilera not only ruin the National Anthem by holding the last not too long and being completely off rhythm, but repeat a line twice and get the repeated line wrong anyways?

The BEPs aren't rich and famous because of people like me, but you can't deny their popularity.

I could not relate to that half time show.

Trying to think of some act that would interest the NFL, the corporate bigs, the masses and possibly me. Can't think of anybody.

I knew when were bashing this in the game thread that were going to be other who disagreed.

All I can say is, you folks need to get out and see real live music.

That was hands down the worst performance I've ever seen in my life time. No joke.

Yeah, classic rock needs to be brought back to life...get AC/DC to do next year's show...

The BEPs aren't rich and famous because of people like me, but you can't deny their popularity.

I could not relate to that half time show.

Trying to think of some act that would interest the NFL, the corporate bigs, the masses and possibly me. Can't think of anybody.

I mean they should just say eff it and next year go all-out shill. If Fox were to have it again in a few years why not just have the hosts of American Idol and their recent winners do the HT show...or J-Lo and Steven Tyler with Randy Jackson on bass with a guest appearance from this guy

marcanthony.jpg

I mean they should just say eff it and next year go all-out shill. If Fox were to have it again in a few years why not just have the hosts of American Idol and their recent winners do the HT show...or J-Lo and Steven Tyler with Randy Jackson on bass with a guest appearance from this guy

marcanthony.jpg

I don't know if you're serious or not, but I think that would actually be a good idea.....finally some real musicians wouldn't ruin the Halftime Show...

I don't know if you're serious or not, but I think that would actually be a good idea.....finally some real musicians wouldn't ruin the Halftime Show...

I'm totally serious...hey it would be the first time I would have watched any of that show-it could be a great marketing tool. I mean why pretend anymore that it's about anything BUT $$$$ anymore.

Yeah, classic rock needs to be brought back to life...get AC/DC to do next year's show...

the NFL is trying to play to the younger crowds with acts like these-stick to classic rock instead

Hip Hop shows in general are awful live. There's only been a few in my life time that I've seen and was impressed.

But that wasnt even hip hop and it was quite honestly the worst thing I've ever seen. It was so hard to watch, I wanted to change the channel when they kept going into new songs, but it was like a car wreck, I couldnt look away.

I much rather see washed up legends than something like that.

Feel bad for their fans. That was almost as embarrassing as that Jessica's Simpson lip sync debacle on SNL.

Hip Hop shows in general are awful live. There's only been a few in my life time that I've seen and was impressed.

But that wasnt even hip hop and it was quite honestly the worst thing I've ever seen. It was so hard to watch, I wanted to change the channel when they kept going into new songs, but it was like a car wreck, I couldnt look away.

Feel bad for their fans. That was almost as embarrassing as that Jessica's Simpson lip sync debacle on SNL.

I watch the games here in my room and occasionally step out into the living room where my son and wife watch. I walked in to say "are you HEARING this sht?" and their TV was on mute...honest to God LOL

Yeah, not only did they ruin their own songs, but also a GnR song. As they are one of my favorite bands, Fergie and that other guy are now on my hit list of 2 people.

I unfortunately listened because I was waiting to see which songs they'd ruin next. Where Is The Love sounded very good for being live, as it is a good song with a good message, but the rest was the single worst moment in the history of the universe....

There is no better halftime event than the one where some fan has to try and kick a 40 yard field goal for money. IMO, screw the music and get two people out there kicking for a million, with another mil to a charity. It'd be yooj.

Great idea Tom. Now what do you do with the other 25 minutes left in the halftime show.

There is no better halftime event than the one where some fan has to try and kick a 40 yard field goal for money. IMO, screw the music and get two people out there kicking for a million, with another mil to a charity. It'd be yooj.

A straight-on 40-yard FG isn't that hard, considering you can just kick it with the front of your shoe. I used to do it all the time after practice to screw around, but could only hit it when it was directly in front of me. If it is, it's really not that hard, you just need to kick the bottom of it....

didn't see the show, but why is this not attractive now? Hard to keep up withsome of you..

Like I originally said ... "she just ooooozes sex".

Hot, hot, hot.

Are you two f***ing kidding me? She oozes something but its not sex. She looks like the kind of girl with a urinary tract infection with a side-helping of the herp.

Problem is no matter what was the half time show people are going to complain. Years ago at the Meadowlands it was frisbee dogs and Pop Warner football. Some complained and some didnt. The great thing about TV and watching from home is you can change the channel or choose to view something else. Sad this is more of a problem than the botched National Anthem.

Archived