WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I've never had it...but I think we've discussed that its been used on both sides over here.

And I dont get your next comment, isnt the whole game finding reasons to vote someone?

You're right, my bad. It was Klecko who had it in the Star Wars game I believe (another Bleedin' modded game).

My comment refers to the first day crapshoot. On other days we try to find thought-out reasons to vote. On the first day it's anything. It is what it is.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i feel like I think this every game, but you always seem so scummy to me.. You've been defending people all thread and offer counterpoints to every accusation you yourself make (jetsfan80 is playing differently, but..) (ware is being defensive, but...) Maybe it's the being a girl thing, but seems soo non confrontational to me..

I feel like I come to this conclusion 75% of the games we play in together and am wrong 50% of the time..

and agreed about jvor.. put some votes on him is the best way to get him talking, he's the kind of guy that if pac brought him to one his orgies, he'd just stand in the corner quietly masterbating... heyo!

Well, it is non-confrontational. Because we have no definitive ideas yet worth defending really hard. Don't you see more than one side when you suspect people ... especially this early? There's always a town-driven explanation for someone's actions, in addition to a scum-driven perspective. This early in the game, it's very easy to see both sides ...

And you're wrong more like 90% of the time. :)

You've been defending people all thread and offer counterpoints to every accusation you yourself make

That is what she does, all the time...every game she seems to be defending people for seemingly no reason...makes it very hard to get a good read on her.

First - thanks, all, for the kind thoughts. But but I hope nobody unvoted me based on it - that's not why I mentioned it.

BTW, went back and looked. Vote on Brett was based on the sparring with Dan and Slats . . . something struck me as off, and it's a good place to start gathering info.

Care to elaborate or comment on some of the discussion taking place around your reveal?

You're right, my bad. It was Klecko who had it in the Star Wars game I believe (another Bleedin' modded game).

My comment refers to the first day crapshoot. On other days we try to find thought-out reasons to vote. On the first day it's anything. It is what it is.

Gotcha. I was going to say, the whole game is about finding reason to vote.

Yeah, I'm torn too. I dont see it being very town friendly. But if it is a town aligned role, then I actually do think there is probably a double voting scum or 3rd party. Based on that logic, I almost think its a good idea to test (which I was originally against), for 2 reason:

1) if we test and get to 11 and nothing happens, its probably safe to say that we can focus on those who didnt join the test. Now, I'm not saying that there wont be scum on the train and there wont be innocents off...but the double voting scum is out there and we can narrow that field, because thats a dangerous role for scum

2) if we test and he gets lynched at 11 and flips innocent, its obvious the double voter was on the train and again, narrows the field.

This is all assuming their is a double voter who isnt town, which I think is a safe assumption if Doggin is telling the truth.

You originally proposed we just lynch, correct?

Release the names of your scummates and you'll be given a swift death. Have a nice day.

What was supposed to be a slow week for me quickly turned into a busy one and I'm going on less than two hours sleep, but I'm around now and should be for most of the day. Just caught up with everything and I don't think anything has been said that would make me move my vote. Doggin's reveal was very un-doggin, SMC is unusually quiet, Pac is grating on me with every post and I just don't trust CTM (and never have when playing in a game with him). Something jetfan said a few pages back about changing the way he plays because someone said he was too active strikes me as scummy. Eh, my vote stays.

gfy.. it'a ain't that fun from my end even though I'm a hardcore legend.

i feel like I think this every game, but you always seem so scummy to me.. You've been defending people all thread and offer counterpoints to every accusation you yourself make (jetsfan80 is playing differently, but..) (ware is being defensive, but...) Maybe it's the being a girl thing, but seems soo non confrontational to me..

I feel like I come to this conclusion 75% of the games we play in together and am wrong 50% of the time..

and agreed about jvor.. put some votes on him is the best way to get him talking, he's the kind of guy that if pac brought him to one his orgies, he'd just stand in the corner quietly masterbating... heyo!

I prefer waiting before laying out my suspect list. Fastest way to get yourself manipulated is to play your cards out on the table from the start. It's just my preference, not saying that it's the best way to play since people tend to find it scummy when I act that way.

Not really; my play *is* off, so I can see townies and scum alike focusing on it. It's essentially a null tell.

Well that was helpful. :rolleyes:

At this point I think we should do 2 things:

1) test teh doggin - for reasons stated in my earlier post this morning

2) lynch teh doggin - because its not like you are providing any insight and this conversation isnt going away any time soon, which could deter us from having productive scum hunting conversations. Plus, I find that role more of a scum role than a town role, even though we've seen it used for both sides.

Well that was helpful. :rolleyes:

At this point I think we should do 2 things:

1) test teh doggin - for reasons stated in my earlier post this morning

2) lynch teh doggin - because its not like you are providing any insight and this conversation isnt going away any time soon, which could deter us from having productive scum hunting conversations. Plus, I find that role more of a scum role than a town role, even though we've seen it used for both sides.

On face value Doggin has been hugely sketchy and I wouldn't mind voting him. I just have heard horror stories about divorce with kids and I feel for the guy (not saying you guys aren't). Maybe i'm taking too much of that into account since he said he didn't want that to be a factor.

Still, I want to hear more from him before I go there.

On face value Doggin has been hugely sketchy and I wouldn't mind voting him. I just have heard horror stories about divorce with kids and I feel for the guy (not saying you guys aren't). Maybe i'm taking too much of that into account since he said he didn't want that to be a factor.

To clarify in case it wasn't clear. I'm not withholding voting because I feel badly about voting a guy with personal issues. I'm withholding for now because I can see him being distracted and not himself because of it as town. Which to me, is plausible.

Pac I think your doing a great job and I appreciate you. So... let's lynch someone. I like my vote.

Thank you sir. Lets do it... Who shall we destroy? I'm calling my shot with SMC but doesn't seem to be getting any traction.

have mercy.

Thank you sir. Lets do it... Who shall we destroy? I'm calling my shot with SMC but doesn't seem to be getting any traction.

have mercy.

SCM not sure I have even looked at him. I get time and I will.

I think my vote is in a great place. If I get a minute I will explain why I think this. Might be awhile. Busy morning in the clinic.

Speaking of that... Chilean Thundercat? HOW YOU DOING?

SCM not sure I have even looked at him. I get time and I will.

I think my vote is in a great place. If I get a minute I will explain why I think this. Might be awhile. Busy morning in the clinic.

Speaking of that... Chilean Thundercat? HOW YOU DOING?

Doing much better today. The ice and stretching suggestion has made me feel exponentially better. I'd say I'm at about 75% now. Almost have full range of mobility with my neck without any pain. Tuesday was awful though. Dr.Crush > Everyone.

To clarify in case it wasn't clear. I'm not withholding voting because I feel badly about voting a guy with personal issues. I'm withholding for now because I can see him being distracted and not himself because of it as town. Which to me, is plausible.

That's how I feel on the situation. I've done the same thing with MUCH less serious stuff going on RL, so I can't imagine being in his position.

have mercy.

I'm growing on the idea, but WE still strikes me really negatively

Yeah but, he dropped in and gave us nothing. So I dont think you are going to hear more before you go there. And the little bit he did say was he hope people didnt unvote because of the divorce comment. Who knows, maybe we are doing him a favor if we lynch him, he's got bigger issues in RL.

At this point, he's my choice, dont need to repeat myself. I'm obviously willing to move to avoid randomness but I like Doggin until something better comes along.

Doing much better today. The ice and stretching suggestion has made me feel exponentially better. I'd say I'm at about 75% now. Almost have full range of mobility with my neck without any pain. Tuesday was awful though. Dr.Crush > Everyone.

QFT

jetfan80 said something similiar yesterday

I know jetfan80 was deadset against bussing me when we discussed it in the scum QT thread, but you were insistent on it. Pac and slats agreed. But I think jetfan80 is getting second thoughts because he hasn't voted for me yet.

Am I the only one that feels we're in the same spot that we were 24-36 hours ago?

Well if that's how you guys really feel, then it sounds like it's time for a little modivation (get it?).

DEADLINE SET FOR NOON EST TOMORROW.

Official Vote Count

JVOR (1) - Dan

Doggin (2) - JiF, Aemon

brett (3) - war ensemble, Jets Things, doggin

slats (1) - brett

war ensemble (5) - Crusher, Vicious, Jetscode, I28, AVM

SMC (3) - Pac, slats, CTM

Pac (1) - SMC

Jetsfan80 (1) - JVOR

Song (1) - Sharrow

Not Voting: Jetsfan80, Song

With 20 players remaining, it takes 11 to lynch.

Archived