WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Otown bitches tonight Crushlove. We are having a wine tasting charity event for her foundation. I'm donating my cock to all her friends.

I am going to do a reread. I thought Doggin would flip scum and find that most of the cases I was building revolved around that, so I need to look at things again.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to do a reread. I thought Doggin would flip scum and find that most of the cases I was building revolved around that, so I need to look at things again.

Cool you do that, dont know what that has to do with me donating my cock to my niece's friends for charity...but I digress.

Pac- you need to find a lady friend and do it

Vic- go attack Ms Vic and show her how smexy you find her

JiF- get going, go ho-ing, it's Friday night the time is right to find a girl to love tonight

I28- grab a handful of poo and show a lady just what you do

Guys are grumpy and need to get some.

I just hit the gym for the first time since Monday. Feel much better.

I just hit the gym for the first time since Monday. Feel much better.

Make sure to keep a good stretch on your neck and take it easy on overhead lifts and head position on traps and the what not. Ice is better than heat for another week and I applaud you and your Chilean Thundercat zest for breeding. "One Day Teh CT will rule the World and it will be traced back to you and your zest for sharing your seed".

Crush-love declares this an offical get some tonight for a better day tomorrow. If you ain;t got no one to dance then party in your own pants. I expect everyone to be in a better mood for the next day phase.

Just a heads up, I'm out for the weekend with limited availability. I'll check from the phone just so I can keep up but dont expect to much posting as its a pain in the a$$.

<3 you all, well not all of you, but you know

Mr. Socko says don't break too many hearts Crapanova...

Make sure to keep a good stretch on your neck and take it easy on overhead lifts and head position on traps and the what not. Ice is better than heat for another week and I applaud you and your Chilean Thundercat zest for breeding. "One Day Teh CT will rule the World and it will be traced back to you and your zest for sharing your seed".

Crush-love declares this an offical get some tonight for a better day tomorrow. If you ain;t got no one to dance then party in your own pants. I expect everyone to be in a better mood for the next day phase.

You think continue with the ice? I will do so. I didn't ice yesterday but plan on doing it tonight. I didn't do too many weights today, did more of a plyo/core routine. Squat jumps, split squats, burpees, planks. I am not going to overhead press until next Friday and chest will be this Tuesday. I feel really good after the workout, almost like it broke up some tightness in the area.

Dr. Crush-love rocks. :lol:

I never said the lynch was bad. Go back and re-read.

Nothing to do with whether the lynch was good or bad, it was a comment on the possible "mock outrage" posts like these that came afterwards ... just felt a little off and confusing. But you are very hard to read in general, as history has shown. :P

Wow. What. The. ****.

I don't blame J80 for the shot he took considering the pressure he was receiving from some of our more "veteran" players.Did we really have that much information to glean off of a brett lynch? I'm sorry if I fail to see it. Maybe it's because I'm not a card carrying member of the church of Doggin where I drop to my knees and eat up everything he has to offer. It's ok to think differently from him people, it doesn't mean you're scum. I don't want to turn this into another tirade but I just think we need to get away from this kind of behavior. Now that J80 has shot he's roleless am I wrong in thinking that? Anyways this is a gigantic cluster****. I honestly feel bad for BG because I dont' believe he wanted to have a game where every day there's 2348230489230 reveals.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd I took too long. Awesome.

I'm not talking about the pressure shot. I'm talking about him wanting the Brett lynch/reveal. If it were not for doggin and doggin alone and all you fools that follow his every word I don't think we ever end up in a situation where Brett is even a prime suspect. That is what I was saying

@WE- Honestly once Song and CTM showed up as a tag team duo (which I am assuming happened) I don't see why there couldn't be another and why a person would defend another like that. Additionally Crusher has been scum before and as scum I think you're more likely to see a bus than a defend. Defending someone is attaching yourself to them in this game and as scum you want epic levels of distance.

Sooooo. Wouldnt' scum known about the innocence of JF80, and WE, and Doggin, and CTM, and SMC.

Like I said, we had 3-4 other legit trains but somehow you're fascinated with Brett. Lay off the doggin juice.

Nothing to do with whether the lynch was good or bad, it was a comment on the possible "mock outrage" posts like these that came afterwards ... just felt a little off and confusing. But you are very hard to read in general, as history has shown. :P

Well speaking truthfully that is more of my general issue with the way games go and perhaps I'm making too much out of the whole doggin thing. Just feel like he says jump and everyone asks how high.

I'm just glad you didn't have J80's role and decided to shoot at me :D

Well speaking truthfully that is more of my general issue with the way games go and perhaps I'm making too much out of the whole doggin thing. Just feel like he says jump and everyone asks how high.

I'm just glad you didn't have J80's role and decided to shoot at me :D

That kind of makes sense. Hehe, but cross your fingers that you make it through the night ... ;)

Jetscode hammering also felt a little shady, as AVM pointed out. It may just be a coincidence of timing, but he does seem to be flying under the radar.

That kind of makes sense. Hehe, but cross your fingers that you make it through the night ... ;)

Jetscode hammering also felt a little shady, as AVM pointed out. It may just be a coincidence of timing, but he does seem to be flying under the radar.

The hammer was a little odd. I mean for me when I know we're close to a deadline/close to lynching someone I always type out my response on one tab and have another open to refresh to make sure I'm not going to be one of those that posts something after the fact. I give people enough reason to ridicule me :D

After a rough day, you all retreated back to your own locker rooms for the evening to get a little sleep. In the morning you all awoke and were set to meet back in the ring. However, when you got there, one of you seemed to be missing. You all immediately rushed to the back, only to find one of your fellow wrestlers laid out unconscious in his dressing room. You called for help, but the medical staff insisted he needs to be taken to the hospital. You all watch on as another one of your fellow wrestlers has been eliminated from the group.

CTM, better known as The Ultimate Warrior (town bomb) has been taken out.

UltimateWarrior007.jpeg

Day 2 has begun. Deadline is set for 8:00 PM Wednesday

Roster:

1. Song of Ice and Fire

2. Jetsfan80

3. The Crusher

4. AVM

5. Dan X

6. Integrity28

7. JVOR

8. Pac2566

9. SMC

10. CTM - The Ultimate Warrior (town, bomb) - Taken Out Night One

11. Jetscode1

12. brettw4rd - Hulk Hogan (town, AKA "Hollywood" Hogan) - Taken Out Day One

13. slats

14. Vicious89x

15. Doggin94it - Yokozuna (town, +1 to lynch) - Fired Day One

16. Sharrow

17. JiF

18. Aemon Kristen

19. war ensemble

20. Jets Things

Roster:

1. Song of Ice and Fire

2. Jetsfan80

3. The Crusher

4. AVM

5. Dan X

6. Integrity28

7. JVOR

8. Pac2566

9. SMC

10. CTM - The Ultimate Warrior (town, bomb) - Taken Out Night One

11. Jetscode1

12. brettw4rd - Hulk Hogan (town, AKA "Hollywood" Hogan) - Taken Out Day One

13. slats

14. Vicious89x

15. Doggin94it - Yokozuna (town, +1 to lynch) - Fired Day One

16. Sharrow

17. JiF

18. Aemon Kristen

19. war ensemble

20. Jets Things

What do you guys think of Brett's role being unconfirmed, while Doggin and CTM's are explicitly given? Does that mean he was something situational (i.e. changes as the game progresses), was roleless, or what? Is this common?

Either CTM's bomb didn't work the way he intimated, or the scum used a role blocker to keep him from taking one of them out with him. Either way, his claim didn't scare them off (duh!).

vote: Jets Things

He would take someone out on his train if lynched, presumably nothing happens to him if NK'ed.

He would take someone out on his train if lynched, presumably nothing happens to him if NK'ed.

When we were talking about JF80 taking a shot at him, he said something to the effect of don't shoot me if you're town if you get my drift.

So either that was a lie (which he seems to be saying above), and/or scum used a role blocker on him.

And I'm assuming Brett was roleless.

I'm going to have to reread a lot of the thread, but unfortunately I have to stay an extra night in Bingcompton because of the snow so I'll be getting a bus back tomorrow. Should be up to speed sometime that day...

I've kept up on my iPod but missed some stuff, and others have to be reexamined in lieu of Brett, Doggin, and CTM's innocence...

When we were talking about JF80 taking a shot at him, he said something to the effect of don't shoot me if you're town if you get my drift.

So either that was a lie (which he seems to be saying above), and/or scum used a role blocker on him.

And I'm assuming Brett was roleless.

Good point...I forgot about that. (That's directed at what CTM had said.)

At first I was confused by the whole "Hollywood Hogan" designation, as according to Wikipedia he used that when he was considered a "bad guy." Did he just keep that nickname after becoming good or whatever it is wrestlers do to end up as townies. Or is it not worth worrying about?

Either CTM's bomb didn't work the way he intimated, or the scum used a role blocker to keep him from taking one of them out with him. Either way, his claim didn't scare them off (duh!).

vote: Jets Things

I thought a bomb was triggered by a lynch not a night kill...I'll follow your lead for now.

VOTE: Jets Things

Crusher, why did you feel so good about Brett throughout the course of the game?

I just never saw the case on him in the beginning, I looked at every vote for him and none really said much except a little bit by Slats. Doggins vote and the one before his where really awful jump ons. Same time i got weirded out on you by you getting on him and staying.

Not so much my feeling on brett, it was my feeling others where worse.

I thought a bomb was triggered by a lynch not a night kill...I'll follow your lead for now.

VOTE: Jets Things

Just so this doesn't become an ongoing side issue, I was referencing this post when we were talking about having JF80 take a shot at him:

Don't shoot me.. if you're town.. catch my drift

That's why I'm saying either the scum had a role blocker they used on him, or just simply called his bluff...

Which he alluded to in his postmortem:

gah... you f'er's should've voted me off.. I just wanted to kill some one or see how people reacted..

go town!

FTR...when I voted I thought it would put him at L-1...looks like I-28 got his vote on him some seconds before mine (hour/minutes are identical)...I would have prefered to keep Doggin around but with less than an hour there wasn't time for an alternative.

Archived