WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Oh, and since I saw it mentioned a few times in this thread I just wanted to let you all know I have officially prodded Jets Things. If I don't hear back from him by some point tomorrow I'll look to replace him.

Cool, thanks!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My general thesis over the better part of D2 is that Slats is angling for me, I am town, and I think you are all ******* stupid if you let him lead you around by the nose... because he said trust him.

Who is he leading around by the nose? lol. SMC voted you before he did...and nobody is following his lead. I have no interest in following Slats and so far nobody else is either, why are you getting all bent out of shape, starting to make me wonder. I do agree with his logic of shooting into the smaller pool and taking the reveals at face value just for the day. As its only day 2.

I'm not following his lead on you, but I agree 100% with the post below.

Out of all of them, the only ones I'm not very confident on is Pac & Dan. And in their case, I don't think both being scum is a possibility.

You can run thru your hair-brained theories about how JF80 might not be the one shot vig he said he was, or something equally unlikely about Song & SMC, but the odds suggest that they're exactly who they say they are. It's something of a numbers game. Have to start somewhere. If we find we're not hitting scum this way, we can certainly readjust our thinking.

We'll see where the scum kills hit, too. That will also tell us something in the coming days.

For now, you've been seriously scummy. I like this vote.

Sorry to be late, had an extra long day ... skimming to catch up so apologies for missing anything.

If the general consensus is to test this new pairs theory, Dan is okay with being the guinea pig and can see why she would be a decent choice.

Really expected Jets Things to be back by now ... ?

Haven't been feeling good about Vicious this game. Not sure if the speed of this train should be too worrisome right now? Especially considering the pairs of players that some people are backing away from and the fact that Jets Things has yet to reappear. Seems like the scummy-acting choices are more limited, and it's some of the more active players on him right now who have been FOSing him since the weekend, rather than people randomly dropping by to vote and peace out. The votes don't seem to be dropping out of nowhere, unlike some other speedy trains in the past that have felt more shady.

Still not getting much of a read on Aemon - may have to reread his posts soon, JVoR seems quieter than normal, feeling iffy on Sharrow, Jetscode, and JiF (as usual), and feeling okay on AVM for the time being.

Slats/I28 right now also seems like a bit of a time-waster because you both feel mostly townie to Dan, and you nag at each other for the same things, hehe.

Who is he leading around by the nose? lol. SMC voted you before he did...and nobody is following his lead. I have no interest in following Slats and so far nobody else is either, why are you getting all bent out of shape, starting to make me wonder. I do agree with his logic of shooting into the smaller pool and taking the reveals at face value just for the day. As its only day 2.

I'm not following his lead on you, but I agree 100% with the post below.

SMC voted me before Slats, but SMC changed his vote from Vic to me, after agreeing with Slats' constant harping on everything I said.

Slats has been trying to build momentum for an I28 train, before voting for me.

Read the thread my scummy little friend.

MOD NOTE: Let's watch the character discussion people. They are there purely for entertainment value and not meant to be a means for deciphering people's alignment. As I've already made clear, any statements or hints towards your character name (including verifying other people's guesses as to your character) can be subject to modkill. Which means I don't want people even denying guesses of who their character is and get into that game of going down a list of names until someone stops denying. I hate that I keep throwing posts out there like this, and I'm not trying to be a pain in your guys asses or anything. I know I probably brought it upon myself with how I set the game up, but there's no reason that the mechanics of this game should be any different than every other game, which isn't based around PMs or character names.

pfffttt, he;s bluffing. Im mother****ing Chewbacca bitches, what now Bleedin green,, what now?

Still not getting much of a read on Aemon - may have to reread his posts soon, JVoR seems quieter than normal, feeling iffy on Sharrow, Jetscode, and JiF (as usual), and feeling okay on AVM for the time being.

To follow up ... how is Dan beating you in the post count right now? Hehe. :P

Sorry to be late, had an extra long day ... skimming to catch up so apologies for missing anything.

If the general consensus is to test this new pairs theory, Dan is okay with being the guinea pig and can see why she would be a decent choice.

Haven't been feeling good about Vicious this game. Not sure if the speed of this train should be too worrisome right now? Especially considering the pairs of players that some people are backing away from and the fact that Jets Things has yet to reappear. Seems like the scummy-acting choices are more limited, and it's some of the more active players on him right now who have been FOSing him since the weekend, rather than people randomly dropping by to vote and peace out. The votes don't seem to be dropping out of nowhere, unlike some other speedy trains in the past that have felt more shady.

Slats/I28 right now also seems like a bit of a time-waster because you both feel mostly townie to Dan, and you nag at each other for the same things, hehe.

Another unsure post by Dan X. These are so helpful. ;) Though I agree with you on the Slats/I28 thingy

SMC voted me before Slats, but SMC changed his vote from Vic to me, after agreeing with Slats' constant harping on everything I said.

Slats has been trying to build momentum for an I28 train, before voting for me.

Read the thread my scummy little friend.

I honestly just looked at the vote count. Either way, one person is supposedly letting Slats drag him around by the nose for a whopping 2 votes.

Another unsure post by Dan X. These are so helpful. ;) Though I agree with you on the Slats/I28 thingy

I honestly just looked at the vote count. Either way, one person is supposedly letting Slats drag him around by the nose for a whopping 2 votes.

Lol sorry, Dan is really doing her best to give an honest opinion of what she sees. Not going to parade around like she's got it all figured out at this point when she doesn't ... but she understands she's not contributing as much as most of you, and if it comes down to deadline and lynching her would yield useful information then have at it.

Great post! Thanks for keeping up...

Lol sorry, Dan is really doing her best to give an honest opinion of what she sees. Not going to parade around like she's got it all figured out at this point when she doesn't ... but she understands she's not contributing as much as most of you, and if it comes down to deadline and lynching her would yield useful information then have at it.

There isnt a single vote on you right now.

Great post! Thanks for keeping up.

+1

This game needs more HESS!

See if he's up for it.

At this point...lets fill up at the Hess Station...

BTW...need a new standing rule for JN Mafia...48 hours w/o post and ur automatically replaced...keeps the recently departed involved and the low profilers engaged...Crusher...please make this happen.

Really all I'd like is for Day 2 to be over. If it takes me moving my vote to JT to ensure that, cool. As for Sharrow, I'd like to hear from him. Despite his excuse for inactivity I don't think there's any reason for him to coast as much as he has.

Follow up question...why are you in such a hurry for day 2 to end? Sounds like ur ready for a night action...usually night actions bring delight to scum...what's ur motivation?

I'm seriously insulted.

My biggest problem with him this game is offering up his 400-to-1 longshots as legitimate possibilities so as to keep the scum pool as large as possible.

I mean really, "AKA Hollywood," not only means that Brett had a one time vest that he didn't know about, but the SK targeted him without him knowing, and then JF80 targeted him and killed him. For this reason, we should believe that JF80 is not who he says he is, and WE was not the victim of the attack. Forget that CTM and Doggin both had their roles clearly laid out in their death scenes, because Hollywood's one time secret vest is just too high profile to list the same way.

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Follow up question...why are you in such a hurry for day 2 to end? Sounds like ur ready for a night action...usually night actions bring delight to scum...what's ur motivation?

I can see where he's coming from. We take ages in the beginning of the game and really finding out alignment on people start to tell us which side of the story is right.

Voting Crusher... Seemed like a fine idea to you earlier.

What do you want from me? I told you to feel free to vote him if you think he's the scummiest player in the game. After all, that's what I'm doing. :)

The most interesting thing about JF80's shot, to me, was after he shot Brett, JIF exclaimed "why would you shoot the leading vote getter?" It felt like it was a scripted reaction... especially considering how JIF wanted to lynch Brett at that moment.

By taking out Brett, JF80 interestingly eliminated a guy that has a hard-on for JIF every game... and also the guy that many of us were reluctant to vote (out of the D1 cases).

Then almost immeidately after Brett's death scene Slats and JIF, who didn't seem to care if we killed Brett or Doggin, jumped immediately to Doggin's train... This whole unfolding of events ended up locking in kills on two pretty damn good players for the town.

...and I suggested we resusitate to Brett and you suggest Hess...go figure?

This might be a crazy theory, but I'll let you guys think about it. I think everyone may be part of some sort of alliance/group. Now this does not mean that they are necessarily allied as masons, etc., but rather that two people in every tag team or whatever share the same roles. It may not be for everyone and only for the town, but at this point I am leaning towards both people in each group sharing the same alignment. So far we have me/Slats and Pac/Dan. I feel confident about all four of these people and will keep an eye out for any similarities between any two posters.

This could obviously be entirely off, but there are at least two groups in my opinion. More confirmation would come if we found a townie with a +1 or some other similarity with those that have already died...

Nice...thanks for articulating this...

So let's hear the logic on your latest bone-headed theory...

JF80, JiF, & I are all scum. Scum had a daytime kill on D1 in addition to a NK, and we put that plan to work on Brett. I, of course, had to be convinced of this in the scum thread - which is why I extremely scummily changed my mind after initially being against JF80 shooting.

But wait, if we were scum together, then I wouldve known we had that extra DK in our pocket the whole time...

Problem with posting from my phone is that I can't access the jerkoff smiley...

So your saying its a little far-fetcthed to advance plan and execute on Day 1 and Jetscode1 agrees.

Official Vote Count

Jets Things (4) - Vic, JVOR, AVM, Dan

I28 (2) - SMC, slats

Vicious (4) - Pac, Crusher, war ensemble, JiF

JVOR (1) - Aemon

Sharrow (1) - Jetsfan80

Crusher (1) - I28

Dan (1) - Jetscode

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Reminder: Deadline is 8:00 PM Wednesday

Yeah. But I personally think that would lend itself to a good/evil pairing. Unless it's an evil/evil pairing. Simply because I know myself to be good and I was targeted by somebody. I'm inclined to think scum with a 1-time kill rather than vig because it would be more beneficial for the scum than a vig (IMO) to take out a power role. I hope that makes sense, but I think they would rather go after me after my semi-reveal because they might strike gold and get the cop...

Wha???

There does seem to be four pairs, with Crusher intimating a fifth.

WE has based his theory on the facts presented to him. You should try it sometime.

My long term agenda is a town win, my short term agenda has been trying to clear people so we can lynch scum from a smaller pool.

I'm not sold on the PR twins both being town, but I'm not against the idea, either.

As a point of clarification a vig is typically a town role, but I get your point. I agree that scum could have NK's as a team, in addition to limited day kills, such as 1-shot kills assigned to an individual for use. It would work just like what JF80 used to kill Brett. JF80 described his role as town, but he could easily have been scum...

Multiple partial bulletproofs exist in this game if we believe you and slats... we also learned from JF80's reveal that bulletproof can be administered as a night action that carries over to day time... so with all that protection out there, it is feasible that scum could have more kill attempts than a usual game.

Its also possible all these powers could be yin/yang or good/evil in nature. Like in the case with you and Slats, there isn't really a guarantee that if Slats is town, you are. Or vice versa... the shot on you could have been make by a SK, who wouldn't care what your affiliation is, just that you were roled in some capacity.

At this point, lynching JF80 might not be a terrible next step. It would give a helluva lot of context to a lot of the things that have happened so far. Worst case scenario is he is a roleless townie now and we throw away this whole theory.

My best guess...and I emphasize guess...is BG set it up as all of us have some sort of yin/yang, good/evil, wrestling scenario...only he added another layer...which means some of our abilities are off-set to equate to town/town, some scum/town, and others scum/scum...all without out the player realizing it...so we could have two town...or two scum teams out there...with a partner (not necessarily the same scum team) that we are unsure/confident of the allegiance......my two cents..

Mr Socko wonders why people are getting all bent out of shape at the "speed" of Vics train when he has a grand total of 4 votes and isn't even the leading vote getter.

People do have to vote at some point unless you think waiting until Wed at 9:30 is the way to go... which apparently many of you do.

There isnt a single vote on you right now.

Congrats on your first interesting post since Valentines Day.. Dans "go ahead and lynch me" nonsense without a single vote is absurd.

I'd be happy to oblige her if it comes to it.

Hardcore + Legend = me

My best guess...and I emphasize guess...is BG set it up as all of us have some sort of yin/yang, good/evil, wrestling scenario...only he added another layer...which means some of our abilities are off-set to equate to town/town, some scum/town, and others scum/scum...all without out the player realizing it...so we could have two town...or two scum teams out there...with a partner (not necessarily the same scum team) that we are unsure/confident of the allegiance......my two cents..

Mr Sockos best guess is that all this useless pontificating means jack sh-t. He means no offense.

He said maybe if you and the mentally challenged Ape stopped playing your "what if" games we can start to move forward.

I'd be willing to shoot at one of the above as well. It seems to me that JVOR plays scummy on the regular, so that doesn't help much. I know Sharrow said he's be busy but his drop in and drop out nature pings the most. I'll go with him for now.

VOTE: Sharrow

Really all I'd like is for Day 2 to be over. If it takes me moving my vote to JT to ensure that, cool. As for Sharrow, I'd like to hear from him. Despite his excuse for inactivity I don't think there's any reason for him to coast as much as he has.

I don't need any coaxing, I haven't had enough time to fully digest a lot of things, or look at them as closely as I would like, but I've given my main thoughts each night focusing on the things that stick out to me. I wish I could do more, and should be able to starting tomorrow night though.

Btw, those were just strange posts, imo. I've been pretty consistently posting late each night and I've tried to make meaningful votes. And if all you wanted was to get day 2 over with, why would you vote for someone that no one else had really shown much of an interest in voting for? And why did it take you so long? I've been doing the same thing for the whole game but for 1 day, and imo, my most productive activity came most recently.

Your reveal seems legit, but I don't really get why people are considering you town already. I need to take a look at that first day when I get back, I probably missed something.

Regarding Slats' idea, I think its alright for today. But as a long term strategy it will force every reveal for sure, and if we're going to do a mass reveal, lets just get today over with and do it right on day 3. As for who we can trust, I would say the mason group and Pac, and probably WE, but I don't trust any others yet pending a thorough reread.

I'm seriously insulted.

My biggest problem with him this game is offering up his 400-to-1 longshots as legitimate possibilities so as to keep the scum pool as large as possible.

I mean really, "AKA Hollywood," not only means that Brett had a one time vest that he didn't know about, but the SK targeted him without him knowing, and then JF80 targeted him and killed him. For this reason, we should believe that JF80 is not who he says he is, and WE was not the victim of the attack. Forget that CTM and Doggin both had their roles clearly laid out in their death scenes, because Hollywood's one time secret vest is just too high profile to list the same way.

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

I'm the one that should be insulted.

Given how obsessed you are with my play all the time, I thought for a moment you were trying to give me a dose of I28 treatment, but its clear you think you really have a case here.

If you end up being scum, the way you ignored the irony of the method you used to case me will make perfect sense... but if you are town, you are without a doubt the most over-rated player in mafia.

@BG - Its your game, run it how you want, but can I suggested shorter deadlines from here on out? It might force better participation... it pisses me off that good contributors like Brett, Doggin and CTM are sidelined when a bunch of no-shows are holding the game hostage at this point.

/rant

:D

@BG - Its your game, run it how you want, but can I suggested shorter deadlines from here on out? It might force better participation... it pisses me off that good contributors like Brett, Doggin and CTM are sidelined when a bunch of no-shows are holding the game hostage at this point.

/rant

:D

I'm participating. I love how the votes on me are just throwaway votes like yea why not.

Archived