WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

10 bucks says most people are "shocked" by this

People wonder why we have inactives now.

Because we don't kill them. People are literally moving off JT because there is no way he cold be scum! He's inactive! sh*t, if that's the case I'll stop posting my filler content and answer 1 post-a-day.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People wonder why we have inactives now.

Because we don't kill them. People are literally moving off JT because there is no way he cold be scum! He's inactive! sh*t, if that's the case I'll stop posting my filler content and answer 1 post-a-day.

Moreso (and I read this on one of the other sites that plays mafia after I died last game), not going after inactives because they "obviously can't be town if they don't care" just encourages low activity, and not just from scum but from roleless townies even more than usual.

And I continue to be annoyed by the fact that I'm the only one bothered by JT's timing with the Doggin train.

**And for anyone doubting Vic's honesty in that reveal, unless scum thinks JT is the doc or cop (and according to everyone else that's active, he must be a roleless townie because he doesn't care), why would he give himself up for one highly inactive player. Though they could fear Hess replacing him and destroying them all. That would be sound reasoning.

And additionally, there are so many people that are suspicious of Vic (admittedly I've been one for a portion of this game). Even if JT is scum, people probably still won't buy Vic's innocence, so fret not folks -- I'm sure you can revisit Vic another day.

And additionally, there are so many people that are suspicious of Vic (admittedly I've been one for a portion of this game). Even if JT is scum, people probably still won't buy Vic's innocence, so fret not folks -- I'm sure you can revisit Vic another day.

Maybe if you write in caps lock people will hear you. Because I think it's just the two of us in here.

**And for anyone doubting Vic's honesty in that reveal, unless scum thinks JT is the doc or cop (and according to everyone else that's active, he must be a roleless townie because he doesn't care), why would he give himself up for one highly inactive player. Though they could fear Hess replacing him and destroying them all. That would be sound reasoning.

Vic and JT could both be scum, Vic makes the claim of Watcher... then hands us JT.

JT flips scum and Vic is bussed to the end on his "watcher" claim. If there are 5-6 scum like you guys have estimated, and we are down 3 town already, a gambit like this works from a scum standpoint - especially when they aren't getting anything out of JT.

I say we lynch them back-to-back personally.

Unvote

Vote Vic

Vic and JT could both be scum, Vic makes the claim of Watcher... then hands us JT.

JT flips scum and Vic is bussed to the end on his "watcher" claim. If there are 5-6 scum like you guys have estimated, and we are down 3 town already, a gambit like this works from a scum standpoint - especially when they aren't getting anything out of JT.

Unvote

Vote Vic

You are dense. I made the same deal last game, if he isn't scum lynch me the next day. How does this not work for the town and tell me how in anyway is this beneficial to scum.

The only thing that has been scummy about me was my "Interesting choice" post which I voted JT on because, yea I had seen him visit him the night before. If your vote on me isn't scumtastic I don't know what is anymore. And I'm claiming now to save the town the exercise when I know I have scum.

And not only that, but have you suspected at all this game? And now all of a sudden you conveniently say "I've had my eye on you" and drop a vote when the town is getting restless to ramp up momentum.

Not true. back where you posted the picture of the dick from Office Space you had a interesting little part where you seem to be pushing for a reveal then switching interest in people back and forth just looking to lynch someone.

Could be nothing but I went back and looked. problem is you can;t do anything but look in the search function. At least how I get it. Just interesting.

Ok so you claimed and now we have to unvote you.

DAMN IT!!!! now I gotta go read monkey to see if I should vote him. H8T

You had a vote on Crusher, moved it to JVoR, and now want to lynch Vic -thinking he's handing us scum- right after lynching JT?

I'll...

unvote

Vote: JT

But monkeybrains should definitely be next.

Unvote

Vote Vic

You are dense. I made the same deal last game, if he isn't scum lynch me the next day. How does this not work for the town and tell me how in anyway is this beneficial to scum.

And additionally you are pretty quick to discredit me. I assume that's so you don't' have to use a NK on me. I'm ok if I die, I have one of you and that's the best I can do as town.

Unvote

Vote Vic

OMG you are a sick monkey. LOL

Follow up question...why are you in such a hurry for day 2 to end? Sounds like ur ready for a night action...usually night actions bring delight to scum...what's ur motivation?

My motivation is boredom. I have no night actions and have been reduced to a roleless townie after firing my one shot. Not to mention, any time I build a case it gets laughed at or I get accused of being scum. So f*** it.

You had a vote on Crusher, moved it to JVoR, and now want to lynch Vic -thinking he's handing us scum- right after lynching JT?

I'll...

unvote

Vote: JT

But monkeybrains should definitely be next.

Yep.

We should not hammer until Bleeding finds a replacement and they go.. "Hai filling in for Jet thin..." BAM thanks for playing LMAO

vote jetthings

And additionally you are pretty quick to discredit me. I assume that's so you don't' have to use a NK on me. I'm ok if I die, I have one of you and that's the best I can do as town.

LOL, Vic, you quoted yourself.

Vic is pretty quick to discredit Vic.

I'm not saying that JT being s um clears Vic 100% or anything, but I definitely wouldn't be inclined to make him the next lynch if that's the case.

The chimp seems almost certain that JT is scum. Why is that?

Still, I think the monkey actually had a good point. If Jets Things turns out to be scum, I don't think Vicious should be automatically cleared for it.

But still, the right play is to test it on Jets Things and go from there. If Jets Things is town we know Vicious is full of crap.

Unvote Vote: Jets Things

I'm not saying that JT being s um clears Vic 100% or anything, but I definitely wouldn't be inclined to make him the next lynch if that's the case.

Not for nothing White Chocolate but you have developed hell of a taste for chimp this game. LOL

You've dug your own grave.

JT is scum. I'm a watcher. He visited CTM last night and CTM is dead.

This is a lie.

I am the TOWN Tracker. I "tracked" Vic last night and the report said he did NOT leave his room. I was waiting to see who spun what after my Vic post before I put this out there...

Like I said in my post where I just voted Vic, I think he is using the inactive scum JT to bus himself.

If I end up dead - it will validate my claim 100%. ****. Lynch me if you need to, at some point you all need to wake up here... these "pairings" are NOT town/town.

The short list of who to go after: Lynch Vic now, then JT, Slats, Crusher, Dan (or Pac, can't decide), and I'm leaning towards AVM.

Yes, there are 3 halves in there from our "pairings" and yes that is 6 people. If you noticed earlier in thread, everyone had talked like there were 5 scum all game long, and then Slats slipped and said 6 scum in a response to me.

This is a lie.

I am the TOWN Tracker. I "tracked" Vic last night and the report said he did NOT leave his room. I was waiting to see who spun what after my Vic post before I put this out there...

Like I said in my post where I just voted Vic, I think he is using the inactive scum JT to bus himself.

If I end up dead - it will validate my claim 100%. ****. Lynch me if you need to, at some point you all need to wake up here... these "pairings" are NOT town/town.

The short list of who to go after: Lynch Vic now, then JT, Slats, Crusher, Dan (or Pac, can't decide), and I'm leaning towards AVM.

Yes, there are 3 halves in there from our "pairings" and yes that is 6 people. If you noticed earlier in thread, everyone had talked like there were 5 scum all game long, and then Slats slipped and said 6 scum in a response to me.

Right. What a convenient claim. So rather than try and help me out when I'm getting slaughtered you sit back and say nothing and then decide to reveal when I give my reveal . That's awfully convenient don't you think? What makes you so certain JT is scum? I assume it would be your incredible knowledge of the town as scum. The only reason I am fairly certain JT is scum is that I saw him visit CTM last night. Meanwhile you have absolutely no clue. Then at the same time, I "Didn't leave my room" which says what to you? That I'm scum? If you're going to fake reveal at least go through the effort of saying I visited someone or did something. Because If I didn't leave my room and people are just jumping all over me you didn't exactly do a great job of trying to help me out. I know you didnt' vote me but at the same time, you were leaving me out to dry. Not exactly a town move.

UNVOTE: i28

VOTE: Vic

If I28 is right, then we've lynched scum in Vic. If I28 is lying, then we lynch I28 and then JT.

EDITED: To bold vote.

Why not vote I-28 here...he made the point earlier...we lynch I-28 and if he's town we nab Vic and JT...no?

@SMC get Jets Things first. Reason being, we give either Integrity or Vicious one more night of an investigation and then make a decision. If Jets Things is town then we know Vicious is scum without risking lynching a tracker. If Jets Things is scum, we lynch scum so hooray and we make the same decision with more info and with one scum already in pocket.

Why not vote I-28 here...he made the point earlier...we lynch I-28 and if he's town we nab Vic and JT...no?

I don't believe in voting a player to vouch for his innocence. That doesn't make sense to me.

Vote who you think is scum and let that vouch whom it may.

Thus, I voted for I28 because I think there is a good chance he's scum. He's now "counter" claimed Vic (not a true counter, but claiming Vic is lying based on investigation). As such, I'm voting Vic as scum. NOT to prove Vic's innocence.

I'm not into martyrdom. It screws the town.

@SMC get Jets Things first. Reason being, we give either Integrity or Vicious one more night of an investigation and then make a decision. If Jets Things is town then we know Vicious is scum without risking lynching a tracker. If Jets Things is scum, we lynch scum so hooray and we make the same decision with more info and with one scum already in pocket.

But if JT is scum, wouldn't that make I28 scum also? He's claiming Vic is lying about an investigation. Note, I28 is apparently trying to hedge by claiming Vicious is "bussing" a scummate.

Archived