WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys, these are my last two days at work so now they're officially spazzing out about the long list of stuff that nobody but me knows how to do. It's kind of affected my ability to get in here today. I'll have the scene up shortly.

Take your time sir. In teh mean time I go's to teh dead thread? Yes?

please say "i am town"

So you can either lie, or if you're actually town state a truth result means nothing?

Sorry guys, these are my last two days at work so now they're officially spazzing out about the long list of stuff that nobody but me knows how to do. It's kind of affected my ability to get in here today. I'll have the scene up shortly.

You're good, man.

So you can either lie, or if you're actually town state a truth result means nothing?

uhh, if a truth result comes up, then I'd vouch for you, like i did that depraved animal pacMule

it's noted that you refuse to do it.. and that you magically reappeared as soon as i mentioned your name

After a successful day and night, you were all feeling a lot better about yourselves. Two of those responsible for trying to put an end to the WWE had been taken care of, and now you were trying to find those still hiding amongst you. Now suddenly, your days were moving a little quicker. Early on, CTM came out with a proclamation, he had evidence that Crusher was one of those trying to deceive you. You were all quick to listen to your fellow wrestler and move to put an end to him, despite a few objections. However, it seemed that things stalled right before a consensus had been reached. Crusher himself was asking for you to finish the deed and eventually someone did. A majority had been reached and with that, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, entered the ring and stepped right up into the face of Crusher and proclaimed, "YOU'RE FIRED!!!!"

The Crusher, better known as "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka (face, one-time hammer at L-1) has been fired.

Snuka.jpg

Night three has begun.

After a successful day and night, you were all feeling a lot better about yourselves. Two of those responsible for trying to put an end to the WWE had been taken care of, and now you were trying to find those still hiding amongst you. Now suddenly, your days were moving a little quicker. Early on, CTM came out with a proclamation, he had evidence that Crusher was one of those trying to deceive you. You were all quick to listen to your fellow wrestler and move to put an end to him, despite a few objections. However, it seemed that things stalled right before a consensus had been reached. Crusher himself was asking for you to finish the deed and eventually someone did. A majority had been reached and with that, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, entered the ring and stepped right up into the face of Crusher and proclaimed, "YOU'RE FIRED!!!!"

The Crusher, better known as "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka (face, one-time hammer at L-1) has been fired.

Snuka.jpg

Night three has begun.

Good game big Crush...

You embarrass yourself.

Thanks for adding absolutely NOTHING to the past 2 day phases, other than whining about my play.

Awesome play for a townie. :rolleyes:

No way am I town, you're sure of it. You've got us dead to rights, man.

I told you Crusher was town before CTM came in with his exciting reveal. I told you where to lynch from. I've been telling you since D1. What the fvck am I supposed to tell you when you don't listen? Why don't you go back to trying to figure out how JF80 or WE can be scum, too? That's where your expertise in this game lies.

God forbid you ever smoke pot. :lol: Can't imagine the paranoia levels you'd reach.

You should post your new top five, I'm sure it will help keep you alive - power or not... :rl:

scum must have a mirror or something.. fack..

you'll see tomorrow

:rl:

A mirror is the best you could do? A mirror...which would reflect to show results on YOU? (As in if a cop investigated someone that was mirror'd, he'd get innocent, as he'd be investigating himself)

Really, CTM? Really?

LOL, that was classic. Sorry, Crusher, but speed lynching CTM tomorrow will be hilarious.

So that clears Aemon, condemns CTM, and still keeps Dan in play.

Aemon ain't clear, yet...

Sure doesn't look good for CTM.

Dan is free to club baby seals for another couple nights, it looks like.

I disagree.

Let's not give scum too much more info going in to tonight, get rid of CTM, and move on from there.

No way am I town, you're sure of it. You've got us dead to rights, man.

I told you Crusher was town before CTM came in with his exciting reveal. I told you where to lynch from. I've been telling you since D1. What the fvck am I supposed to tell you when you don't listen? Why don't you go back to trying to figure out how JF80 or WE can be scum, too? That's where your expertise in this game lies.

God forbid you ever smoke pot. :lol: Can't imagine the paranoia levels you'd reach.

You should post your new top five, I'm sure it will help keep you alive - power or not... :rl:

i think you usually hate the idea of a mass reveal, and the 6-8 players being cleared on day 1 will ultimately be what won this game for the town..

:rl:

A mirror is the best you could do? A mirror...which would reflect to show results on YOU? (As in if a cop investigated someone that was mirror'd, he'd get innocent, as he'd be investigating himself)

Really, CTM? Really?

i said mirror or something. like a reverser... get with the program..

and it will still be noted that you refused to say "i am town" when i flip town lie detector

It looks good for Aemon is the point. He came out of nowhere to defend Crusher. Would scum do that already being down 2 players? Highly unlikely, even JVORmode.

Archived