WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I'm curious what you think of this:

If we lynch Crusher and he is scum:

- It proves CTM was truthful, unless he was trying to bus himself on Crusher's death.

- It proves Aemon a liar, UNLESS Crusher was the Godfather.

- This we have to be careful with, because if Crusher is Godfather... it could potentially bus both Aemon and CTM. The good thing is we are down 3 scum, the bad, we don't know if we can trust investigative roles.

If we lynch Crusher and he is town:

- It only costs us an unrolled townie, because he used his power.

- It proves CTM is a liar.

- It proves Aemon is truthful, and allows our Doc to protect him if we have one.

If we lynch CTM and he is scum:

- Then have killed 3 scum.

- It means that Crusher is town, OR that CTM was trying to bus him.

- It means that Aemon is truthful as cop, OR that Crusher is the Godfather.

If we lynch CTM and he is town:

- Then we lynched a town investigative role.

- It means Crusher is scum.

- It means Aemon is either lying, OR that Crusher is the Godfather.

Last night, I thought more absolutes could be gained from CTM's lynch... but hadn't fully thought it all out, it was late.

I'm leaning towards a Crusher lynch right now, because I hadn't thought about CTM trying to bus himself or Crush in this scenario. Best case scenario here is that Crusher is town, because it gives us our ONLY conclusive data. Even if Crusher is scum, its imperative to know if he is GF or not... before we can evaluate what to do with CTM and Aemon.

This is a beauty, by the way. Such a clear breakdown, Dan almost peed her pants in joy.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a beauty, by the way. Such a clear breakdown, Dan almost peed her pants in joy.

It has not proven Aemon truthful.

It looks pretty good. Be cool if he's truthful and alive tomorrow. But he came out of the woodwork (and probably most townies' suspects lists) to defend Crusher. It could be a play by scum to both kill Crusher and try to clear Aemon. If Aemon's still alive two days from now, and he hasn't given us scum in two nights of investigation (when he should be hitting at a 50% clip), then we'll really need to revisit whether or not we're being bamboozled by him.

BG's world must be hell right now... last 2 days at a job you are leaving are usually a giant butt****... they try to squeeze every last drop out of you.

Sucks.

CTM is putting his letter of resignation as we speak realizing he can make a living doing what he loves.

You must switch jobs every other month then...

get it? get it?

CTM is putting his letter of resignation as we speak realizing he can make a living doing what he loves.

can you ladies go back to dead thread and continue talking about where jif prefers to micterate and what jif thinks brett weener smells like?

can you ladies go back to dead thread and continue talking about where jif prefers to micterate and what jif thinks brett weener smells like?

Brett: Those guys are going to flip out when they realize Pac is actually scum. What do you guys think?

JiF: I think your penis probably smells like bacon.

Crusher: Mmmmm. Bacon.

JiF: Your fat rolls feel good, Crusher.

Crusher: Crusher want bacon. Bacon wrapping a donut with bacon bits sprinkled on it.

JiF: Oooh yeah, I like it when you talk about food. Makes my nipples hard.

Brett: I'm getting the f*** up out of here.

Brett: Those guys are going to flip out when they realize Pac is actually scum. What do you guys think?

Crusher: Crusher want bacon. Bacon wrapping a donut with bacon bits sprinkled on it.

Pretty much the gist of it.

Pretty much the gist of it.

come on man, you removed the part about me and crusher discussing sex fetishes and the entire thing being somewhat horrifying.... i rep'd you for that .. lol

come on man, you removed the part about me and crusher discussing sex fetishes and the entire thing being somewhat horrifying.... i rep'd you for that .. lol

I decided I wanted it to be a surprise. Everyone should go through what me and Doggin did, unsuspecting shock.

Jif was not shocked, seeing as he is the one that asked Crusher to be tied up.

I decided I wanted it to be a surprise. Everyone should go through what me and Doggin did, unsuspecting shock.

Jif was not shocked, seeing as he is the one that asked Crusher to be tied up.

umm, there's still plenty of shock in jif's other posts.. he's turned the entire thread into a san francisco bathhouse

Gee.. A Fat Crusher reference, A doughnut reference, a Jif and Crusher reference, and a bacon reference. Have you ever had an original thought? Not mention you spelled Doughnut wrong. SAD

Gee.. A Fat Crusher reference, A doughnut reference, a Jif and Crusher reference, and a bacon reference. Have you ever had an original thought? Not mention you spelled Doughnut wrong. SAD

Don't hate that I've got the dead thread conversation pegged.

Archived