Our apology

The Crusher

oh relax... guys bust guys balls. it's in our dna.

the fun of playing the game and laughs I get far outweigh the occasional JiF hissy fit.

and I didn't get mad about being called doosh you pig.

You did so, you slob..

And i wasn't upset by any of this.. I still think it and this thread are amusing..

The fact that you have already gotten repped twice for this post shows the sad depths this group has really fallen to. You might as well have posted, "I know you are, but what am I."

i was repped 2x by the same person. Dan x and jvor: perpetual double voters

i was repped 2x by the same person. Dan x and jvor: perpetual double voters

Does that mean I should expect to be at -3 on that post once JVoDan has a chance to log out of one account and into the other?

Forget this, now I'm all upset and mad and hate you guys and other such similar things. I would pretend like I was going to leave JN, but I'm sure nobody would really give a crap, so I won't bother giving you the satisfaction.

Does that mean I should expect to be at -3 on that post once JVoDan has a chance to log out of one account and into the other?

Forget this, now I'm all upset and mad and hate you guys and other such similar things. I would pretend like I was going to leave JN, but I'm sure nobody would really give a crap, so I won't bother giving you the satisfaction.

I would care.

I think downright nastiness is a little dramatic but this is fairly accurate. If people were really looking to be nasty I'm sure we could come up with a lot better than what we throw out there.

I've been upset twice this year and it had zero to do with insults hurled my way.. it's because you all engage in idiotic lynches of me.

Need more neg rep

Hess,

Thats just mean, those two posts were so much more worthy of the neg bomb.

I dont like you. GFY.

-JiF

Everything you type justifies and increase in the amount of neg rep we should be able to give out...

Archived