Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, so here's the deal. Regardless, killing TS is the right play in my mind and I feel relatively sure I'm going to die tonight so I want all this out there for you guys to interpret.

I asked the ape about his role because I got an interesting PM yesterday afternoon while I was away. An offer to give my vote to an undisclosed player in exchange for a 1-time BPV or a 1-time Vig shot. I couldn't take it simply because if I'm right and there's 3 left (which this makes me feel even more certain of), it's 4 on 4 in the vote, and best case scenario we can't lynch a scum team member.

Now, this is interesting for a couple of reasons. #1, I28's role is based off of a deal. I find it hard to believe that there would be that role with that offer from Pac to I28, AND a scum team member (or townie, because there's no way of knowing for sure at this point I suppose) that can make deals. Seems...odd.

Additionally, this does a few things -- explains the shot on JiF/JVoR. It also brings Hess back in the discussion for GF, as that's just a lot of potential pro-scum voting. Lastly, and this is most important -- I don't know if they can make a deal with themselves, but this should kill the no-lynch theory. If they can, they can get an extra Vig shot and take out a townie. I'm assuming that's not the case, but it's certainly possible. I saw that CTM is voting TS now anyways, so that shouldn't matter anymore.

I thought about taking the deal, shooting TS and going forward, but there's too much risk. I couldn't be positive you guys would still no lynch, as I worried whoever I was told to vote would get lynched (probably the wrong choice of Vic/SMC).

Right now, if I had to guess...Vic worries me with this deal thing now. You guys have to hear from Wombat and SMC tomorrow and go from there.

1) APe was town contractor.. soudns like he's your deal maker and he was on..

2) I wish you took the deal and shot smc right away... this way we know about vic for sure

3) Hess also has a vote control thing, weird

who do you think is more likely town, smc or vic?

also, who dio you thin is godfather? vic, smc, ape, me, wom or verb?

So do we ask SMC to vote if I28 doesn't show up?

if we do that, avm will live the night and come back with 1 scum on the train and then we'll be deabting you versus smc versus avm, with 2 of you very likely being town... i'd rather keep that arguement to 2 people

if we do that, avm will live the night and come back with 1 scum on the train and then we'll be deabting you versus smc versus avm, with 2 of you very likely being town... i'd rather keep that arguement to 2 people

I would too and honestly that's why if I28 doesn't come back and change his vote I have to question him. Because the name of my role I believed I28. It sounded similar enough and the flavor seemed similar to have come from Pac. I just automatically threw him into "innocent" based on that but I may be wrong.

You're the numbers guy. If it's really down to myself and SMC would giving myself up allow you guys to win the game if you lynch him the following day? As of right now I am essentially what slats posed in the Wrestlemania game, a BP townie that HAS to be lynched so I am going to assume scum is going to do everything possible to facilitate that. Just wish Verbal had shot me so we'd have a more definitive idea on myself.

I would too and honestly that's why if I28 doesn't come back and change his vote I have to question him. Because the name of my role I believed I28. It sounded similar enough and the flavor seemed similar to have come from Pac. I just automatically threw him into "innocent" based on that but I may be wrong.

You're the numbers guy. If it's really down to myself and SMC would giving myself up allow you guys to win the game if you lynch him the following day? As of right now I am essentially what slats posed in the Wrestlemania game, a BP townie that HAS to be lynched so I am going to assume scum is going to do everything possible to facilitate that. Just wish Verbal had shot me so we'd have a more definitive idea on myself.

We simply cannot lynch anotehr innocent unless there's some kiddin vig or Bp's out there.. IN all liklihood, if we lynch you and your town, scum will nk tonight and it's game over.

If we're going to throw all our eggs in 1 basket, I'd rather lynch i28 for spite :D

I am going to say this now, I probably won't be around for the deadline. I'm not moving my vote and it's on I28 to make the right choice and move his vote. I'm not getting lynched today from what it seems like and it'd be a wasted use of AVM's abilities if SMC votes.

We simply cannot lynch anotehr innocent unless there's some kiddin vig or Bp's out there.. IN all liklihood, if we lynch you and your town, scum will nk tonight and it's game over.

If we're going to throw all our eggs in 1 basket, I'd rather lynch i28 for spite :D

Mmmmmm. Spite.

Well if I'm one of the two we have to choose on I hope I can defend well enough for you guys to realize I'm town.

As it was said early by Sharrow and a couple others, it seems obvious that TS is scum IF there are 4 scum.

Let me get caught up...

Sounds good man. I wont' be around for much longer but was just going to say if you have an issue with me I'd rather address it tomorrow when we have more time. I think we can see I am not getting lynched today.

Rapid fire:

I got it at 1:30ish yesterday, I wasn't here and didn't answer until much later.

Vic, honestly until I read the way CTM put it I was questionable. That does make sense, and if I had considered it was I28, I may have been dumb and taken the deal. Fact is, if he's town and wrong about Vic OR if he's scum...we lose.

@ CTM, this makes me question anyone who "earned" a BPV or Vig shot as their entire role. I actually exclude you from that conversation, though as you understand by the talk about me -- I can't eliminate you either.

The ape is clearly going into a coma to distance himself from all of this and is laying foundation of a case for me as godfather which he will I'm certain unleash with great fury come end game (if we lynch the correct one of smc/vic)

I will hammer when able to, still hoping people move to the no lynch side..... Seriously, he's voting vic for why? The AVM'keteers aren't going to move to vic today..

@mod FU

Are you kidding me? You've been calling me GF most of the game. :rolleyes:

so I'm starting to wonder if the apefather is going to play the timeline game in order to make sure smc and vic are on this train.

No. I just can't post from work anymore. I'm online now you sleezy ****.

Alright, so here's the deal. Regardless, killing TS is the right play in my mind and I feel relatively sure I'm going to die tonight so I want all this out there for you guys to interpret.

I asked the ape about his role because I got an interesting PM yesterday afternoon while I was away. An offer to give my vote to an undisclosed player in exchange for a 1-time BPV or a 1-time Vig shot. I couldn't take it simply because if I'm right and there's 3 left (which this makes me feel even more certain of), it's 4 on 4 in the vote, and best case scenario we can't lynch a scum team member.

Now, this is interesting for a couple of reasons. #1, I28's role is based off of a deal. I find it hard to believe that there would be that role with that offer from Pac to I28, AND a scum team member (or townie, because there's no way of knowing for sure at this point I suppose) that can make deals. Seems...odd.

Additionally, this does a few things -- explains the shot on JiF/JVoR. It also brings Hess back in the discussion for GF, as that's just a lot of potential pro-scum voting. Lastly, and this is most important -- I don't know if they can make a deal with themselves, but this should kill the no-lynch theory. If they can, they can get an extra Vig shot and take out a townie. I'm assuming that's not the case, but it's certainly possible. I saw that CTM is voting TS now anyways, so that shouldn't matter anymore.

I thought about taking the deal, shooting TS and going forward, but there's too much risk. I couldn't be positive you guys would still no lynch, as I worried whoever I was told to vote would get lynched (probably the wrong choice of Vic/SMC).

Right now, if I had to guess...Vic worries me with this deal thing now. You guys have to hear from Wombat and SMC tomorrow and go from there.

Whatever this deal is, it has nothing to do with me or my role. You are Ape-theorizing yourself into believing the wrong thing. Don't fall in love with theories... it'll bite you in the a$$.

Though you receiving this deal makes me feel better about you.

1) APe was town contractor.. soudns like he's your deal maker and he was on..

2) I wish you took the deal and shot smc right away... this way we know about vic for sure

3) Hess also has a vote control thing, weird

who do you think is more likely town, smc or vic?

also, who dio you thin is godfather? vic, smc, ape, me, wom or verb?

Why did you list Verb? Anyway, my guess is that you are GF or Hess is, said it already the other day.

I am going to say this now, I probably won't be around for the deadline. I'm not moving my vote and it's on I28 to make the right choice and move his vote. I'm not getting lynched today from what it seems like and it'd be a wasted use of AVM's abilities if SMC votes.

Meh, I'm not going to push it to a random. Don't be stupid... I do wish these other boobs would wake up and look at the way you and CTM are pushing this, and basically equating me not falling all over myself to vote TS to me being scum. Retarded. Its like you both know he's going to flip scum, and are basically selling it as me defending him.

That would be a RETARDED play for me.

vote wombat

Sorry best I can do right now...

ninja'd..

solid vote, why don't fire up the taurus, start mowing down sunbathers on the upper deck and give us a proper vote

So if we lynch Tom Shane, he'll either flip scum (meaning there are 4 scum) OR he will flip town, which means there are only 2 scum left and our scum count was only 3.... right? And game won't end after 1 NK?

I believe there are 4. Based on what Sharrow said, that means TS must be one according to AVM's info right?

So if we lynch Tom Shane, he'll either flip scum (meaning there are 4 scum) OR he will flip town, which means there are only 2 scum left and our scum count was only 3.... right?

I believe there are 4. Based on what Sharrow said, that means TS must be one according to AVM's info right?

yes, if avm is town and has give us the correct niformation, shane is safe to lynch

yes, if avm is town and has give us the correct niformation, shane is safe to lynch

This is what I needed to be sure of. I just haven't been able to sit an figure this crap out... no time.

Archived