Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Freakin sucks the day is going to drag

If I was scum I would've killed you or AVM last night and blocked the other one. That's what scum with a role blocker would've done. And scum with a role blocker kills magilla the day they find out he has a vest. The strategy and the kills, or non-kills don't add up.

Nice WIFOM.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freakin sucks the day is going to drag

Nice WIFOM.

I think the best part is you gave your "half-reveal" after AVM basically told us that Smash was probably scum to what? Help cement yourself a bit and bus him simultaneously. OH I NOEZ HE IZ TEH SKUMMER!!!

You didn't have to reveal at all (which you did) and could've just voted and kept yourself quiet to get to the night and investigate me in peace. Call it whatever you want but none of it adds up.

How do you roleblock a vest? Vests are passive, not active.

As for my reveal, my role is bodyguard. I can target one person at night and take a shot for him or her. I knew AVM would be alive heading into today. I did not, however, expect Hess to die.

As for my reveal, my role is bodyguard. I can target one person at night and take a shot for him or her. I knew AVM would be alive heading into today. I did not, however, expect Hess to die.

In one of our games we blocked the vest protection and killed those with a vest. Basically it blocked their role, didn't have anything to do with passive/active.

Interesting. Not how I would have modded it. Then again, if I were mod, I probably wouldn't give AVM any results if he were roleblocked but some of you seem to think that is possible (that's why roleblocking came up in the first place iirc).

Why would a cop with a guilty unvote for fear of ninja hammer? Seems like a contrived attempt to seem innocent

Freakin sucks I go to the Yankee game and this game gets all exciting.

VOTE: Smashmouth

AVM may have MVPd this for the town. But its unfortunate that Sharrow jumped the gun in reveals precluding anyone else.

Let me just say, within the rules, that I KNOW Smash is scum and that I look up to Bleedin alot.

Freakin' sucks that it gets sunny after lunch.

Don't want the ninja hammer.

UNVOTE: Smash

Ok, so before night ends, n4, when smc claims to have investigated dan, he goes against the dan x/crusher gambit... now this is before night end, but when i got shot at n1, pac told me earlier in the night and then sent another pm saying don't tell anyone cause he should've waited till night end..

So it's possible he told smc before hand

Freakin' sucks I don't know who the Jets will draft

I have a hard time buying the Prodessor Dan X gambit or that she would go after Crusher so thoroughly as scum not knowing they were teammates.

Then in his first post after day open, he makes this post against saying he doesn't buy it, but seems to throw suspicious that we aren't chasing it down anymore..

Freakin' sucks for the Pats traded Richard Seymour for a developmental, finesse OT who is a converted TE

What are we doing? Starting from scratch on VicSong, who has the CTMitch to reveal with like, 2 votes on him? Funny how people were thinking that Dan and Crusher were doing a gambit, which I doubt, and that is not considered now. Then there's DPR who is in a lying match with CTM.

This seems like it's going to be a long day, so maybe we should test CTM's lynch ability to at least get that out of the way. CTM has been all over the map and he's a scum cloud in the back of my mind. Would be good to clear that up.

Your a doctor? Or is it a 1 time thing? Can you use it on yourself?

You never bicker with anyone.

lol, this isn't the way to win votes...

so one thing i'm thinking about, is that at this point, if Vic is scum, AVM pretty much has to be too.. i don't think there's a role that would confuse avm's results, but what do i know at this point..

AVM, do you get the feeling that scum would have a role that makes scum on your train appear as non scum?

so one thing i'm thinking about, is that at this point, if Vic is scum, AVM pretty much has to be too.. i don't think there's a role that would confuse avm's results, but what do i know at this point..

AVM, do you get the feeling that scum would have a role that makes scum on your train appear as non scum?

You are smart and well hung.

wombat is playing this like an opportunist.. not really offering much thoughts, and seems to be hanging around waiting for other votes... i was going to bait and vote vic, but they could have a double vote power... anyone putting vote #2 on should be very careful... kind of surprised, cause I've mentally had him as innocent for a couple of real days now..

I definitely leaning strongly towards SMC, and if I'm wrong, at least I'll be giving SMC the gift of being able to call me stupid for the next month :D

as for vic, his claim really bothers me, just doesn't make a ton of sense.. but he's playing very town like to me. I used to be able to read him pretty well, but he's got this whole self sacrifcing townie bit down pat and just reads town to me. I've seen him do it as scum too, and it's convincing either way..

also, if avm is scum, he deserves to win for this brilliant claim..

AVM's intial read was wrong, he pushed vic first, not realizing it was smash who had to be scum based on his own figures...

A vic/AVM pairing doesn't make that much sense unless he knew someone would catch his error, or was going for the bus...

I had all this typed up already, as I’ve been keeping the vote counts in a word document since Night 1. I am the Town Sensor, and each night Pac informs me how many scum aligned players were on the lynch. After JVoR and JiF flipped 3rd party, I was thinking perhaps they also counted, and Pac said PAFO. When Crusher flipped symp, the light clicked that by scum aligned he meant Tony’s guys. However, by eliminating JiF and JVoR, it confused me quite a bit. There’s a lot of date here, so bare with me. This is why I kept stressing the vote count. As for why I played the way I played, it’s simple. I had to look scummy/idiotic enough to survive at least 3 days, I figured from the beginning, but not so much as I got myself killed. “Calling my shot” seemed like something that may seem like an obsessive role, and while it’d draw attention to me it wouldn’t get me killed. Part of it, admittedly, was just for fun. I actually had a really good time getting quite a bit crazy with it and it was nice to play different and just WAY out there for a change. Anyways…here goes. I’ll bold confirmed non-town (this includes third party), and underlined confirmed scum(Crush).

FINAL Vote Count: (2 scum on train)

DPR (9) - BG, Slats, Verb, I28, Tom Shane, JF80, Sharrow, Hess

JetFat80 (13) - WWwombat, JC, Nae, Crusher, SMC, JiF, Brett, AVM, Vic/Song, DPR, CTM, JVoR, Dan X

I20Ape (1) – Smash

FINAL VOTE COUNT (2 scum on train)

Slats (1) - CTM

JC (1) - Sharrow

DPR (4) - Smash, JC, TomShane, JVOR

Nae (11) - JiF, BG, SMC, Verb, ViC, DPR, Hess, Wombat, DanX, Ape, Crusher

CTM (2) - Slats, Nae

Not Voting: AVM

FINAL VOTE COUNT (2 Scum on this train)

Crusher - (3) JiF, DPR, SMC

JVoR- (10) JC, Smash, Sharrow, Wombat, Ape, Crusher, JVor, Hess, Dan X, CTM

Jetscode - (2) Vic, BG

DPR - (1) Tomshane

Not Voting: Verbal, AVM

FINAL VOTE COUNT ( 1 scum on train)

Crusher (8) - SMC, Dan X, Vic, Wombat, Ape, CTM, Hess, AVM

DanX (1) - DPR

DPR (1) - TomShane

Hess (1) – Crusher

Not Voting: JC, Verbal, Sharrow, Smash

FINAL VOTE COUNT: (1 scum on this train)

DPR (2) - TomShane, Hess

CTM (1) - Wombat

Sharrow (2) - Verb, Smash

Verb (7) - Vic, SMC, Ape, AVM, DPR, Sharrow, CTM

What this means is Wombat is cleared EXCEPT for GF. He was the only one on every train until this last one, and him jumping off means he can NOT be a non-Godfather scum member. It also means the scum members have been jumping on and off the train, and two groups were grouped together. SMC and Sharrow through the first 4 trains had never been on together, but now they are. There would have to be two on this train, and Pac says only one. Leaving, and this hurts me…but Smash and Vic. They’ve not been on the same train all game, alternating every time. They absolutely, positively HAVE to be scum. If it was any other combination, the number would have had to change from 2.

Additionally, I believe there are 4 scum left (3 non-GF), and 1 GF. Only one player has avoided every train thus far…TomShane. He’s a guaranteed scum if there are in fact 4 left. Obviously anyone is open for GF, but we can figure that out after we get these guys down.

So to recap – Smash, Vic, and TomShane as 3 of the final 4 scum. This time you really can bank on it ;)

Also, I'd prefer lynching Vic first. We only have one reveal left, and I can almost guarantee I know what Smash will reveal, and I'm worried you'll take his word over mine.

Sorry brother!

Vote: Vicious

I'm not playing opportunistically; I'm playing cautiously. With 2 scum, even 2 votes on the wrong player could lose the game. The fact that SMC was at 2 for a while makes me think SMC is more likely to be scum, but then again, I don't think the Ape has been on at all this game day. There's no harm to the town (that I can see) in chilling for a bit.

Personally I don't see how another day of debate will hurt. I tried my best to prove my innocence but let's hope I can do better.

@CTM- how are you searching posts in this new format? Are you doing "find content" and "all posts?"

It's not as easy, but if you are in the mafia forum, un the upper right hand corner clearout "search" in the search box and click the little magnifying glass icon.. this brings you to advanced search.

I just search author, filter to the mafia forum, and make sure display as posts are selected..

It's not as easy, but if you are in the mafia forum, un the upper right hand corner clearout "search" in the search box and click the little magnifying glass icon.. this brings you to advanced search.

I just search author, filter to the mafia forum, and make sure display as posts are selected..

Cool thanks I'll give it a shot tomorrow when in on a desktop.

That would have to be like a hider role, or ninja from last game. But, if you recall, that's what Slats was. So then maybe they have a role to steal powers? But we already had that in town version for Verbal, as the thief. Each role has been very unique, so I don't see double roles.

I just can't see it

Freakin sucks that Douglas needed surgery

Why would a cop with a guilty unvote for fear of ninja hammer? Seems like a contrived attempt to seem innocent

LOL. Very sloppy, CTM. At the time we were trying to figure out the AVM lynch set up. So a ninja hammer would have screwed that up if the right people weren't on the lynch.

Ok, so before night ends, n4, when smc claims to have investigated dan, he goes against the dan x/crusher gambit... now this is before night end, but when i got shot at n1, pac told me earlier in the night and then sent another pm saying don't tell anyone cause he should've waited till night end..

So it's possible he told smc before hand

Then in his first post after day open, he makes this post against saying he doesn't buy it, but seems to throw suspicious that we aren't chasing it down anymore..

I'm throwing suspicion that people aren't raising it again because it was a suspect theory. In other words, people were trying to essentially set-up Dan but then they quickly backed off. I'm calling into question that play.

Freakin sucks that Douglas needed surgery

LOL. Very sloppy, CTM. At the time we were trying to figure out the AVM lynch set up. So a ninja hammer would have screwed that up if the right people weren't on the lynch.

fair point

I've got to catch up - will re-read this morning. I'm working with the most high profile brand I've ever gotten my hands on right now, and totally committed to it. I didn't get home from work yesterday until 10pm, and promptly fell asleep on the couch.

I'll get caught up this morning. Apologies.

So... reading through, initial impressions...

Wombat's reveal does seem opportunistic at this point. Usually at this point in the game he has convinced himself he's "caught" someone, he seems content to let us chase our tails though... this was an easy, easy claim to make here.

CTM going back and surfacing some interesting things on SMC, however, I remember those posts and SMC's defense of them is legit. CTM posted them out of context. Once again, purposefully or accidentally, helping Vic as he has done at other points this game.

Vic is fighting. Making good arguments, but my gut on him has been scum all game. I'm having a hard time convincing myself different.

AVM also seems content to dump some bad info into the mix and then step back and watch.

SMC has made sense to me all game. Pac has made up some dooshy roles this game, I can buy that he didn't inherit BG's result history. I don't love the way he's argued today, but I'm trying to look at his whole game. The only way he's pinged me this game is by avoiding conflict with me. Other than that, he's played a relatively sensible game.

Not sure where to go... is it possible that AVM and Wombat could both be scum? They are playing the cleanest games right now...

I'm throwing suspicion that people aren't raising it again because it was a suspect theory. In other words, people were trying to essentially set-up Dan but then they quickly backed off. I'm calling into question that play.

Regarding this, it was CTM I believe that first introduced the Dan/Crusher gambit. I felt that influenced Verbal to shoot Dan instead of Vic. Another example of CTM helping Vic, the final example was when CTM led town toward getting a reveal from Vic the previous day.

Official Vote Count

SMC (2) - Vic, AVM

Vic (1) - SMC

With 6 maricons alive, it takes 4 to lynch

This was the 2nd time SMC was at 2 votes, the first time was CTM and Vic, but didn't last long at all.

I'm not playing opportunistically; I'm playing cautiously. With 2 scum, even 2 votes on the wrong player could lose the game. The fact that SMC was at 2 for a while makes me think SMC is more likely to be scum, but then again, I don't think the Ape has been on at all this game day. There's no harm to the town (that I can see) in chilling for a bit.

I don't agree with this observation entirely. The 2 people on his train could be both the scum, or 1 of them could be scum, with the other waiting to ninja hammer... this post reeks to me like you hoping one more person will bite on it, put a vote on SMC, and then you hammer.

Also what does this observation have to do with me not being online?

Regarding this, it was CTM I believe that first introduced the Dan/Crusher gambit. I felt that influenced Verbal to shoot Dan instead of Vic. Another example of CTM helping Vic, the final example was when CTM led town toward getting a reveal from Vic the previous day.

GFY you pig.. and I suppose you spending 5 days thinking about nothing besides DPR's pecker has helped the town.

I posted the smc stuff I found and admitted SMC's defense was accurate. Stop trying to align me with vic. If you remember correctly I was voting him a few days ago and have said repeteadly I didn't think a town inventor made sense.

Every post you make is trying to plant the seeds of me being the godfather, the fact that you are tieing me to vic however makes me think it's stupidity rather then evil intentions. If vic is scum, I don't know how AVM isn't. And if AVM is scum with vic, then I'm town.

Freakin' sucks the rookie threw away the game

Today's my bday and, unfortunately, I'll be busy at work (want to leave early to see Thor with my son who is real excited about seeing it), so I wanted to get a few thoughts in because I won't have time to post often.

In a game of 22, we know for a fact that there were only 4 scum players (if not, game would be over). And of those 4 one was essentially useless (Crusher). Another was a bomb, which is a death 1-to-1. Even if the third player was the GF, the fourth would have to be powerful to balance things out. That's where Vicious comes in IMO. He has to be the powerful 4th scum player.

Just look at it. Vicious was eager to get on the vote train for AVM to sensor. He also pushed the idea of there being 5 scum. Why? Who benefits from the mis-information of there being 5 scum? Hello! The scum team. That way they get the, "Oh, if there is 5 scum then TS has to be on it and if not, we still have tomorrow." TS's death helped the scum team the most.

Vicious comes up with the silly defense that, "if there was a roleblocker (or something like it) then they would have roleblocked him and killed him." Hello! Vicious would be that scum player with the power. The town is packed with power and the scum only have 4?

Also, Vicious challenges the idea that a deputy wouldn't get the cop's prior results. What's the point of the argument? Really? We know that BG got 1 guilty result. Who does Vicious think that was? Like I said, it was most likely Crusher. But maybe Vic is trying to punk me. PacMod told us (gratuitously) that BG got a guilty result. Does anyone here doubt that PacMod would have told the scum team about who BG investigated? Vic knows who BG got guilty and is trying to game me because of it. I wish I knew definitely and then the town wouldn't be in this mess.

Also, Vicious is challenging me coming after Smash. Saying I could have just voted him and not say anything. Hello! First, I had information that would corroborate what AVM found. Second, we were out of reveals so I couldn't say more. The bad thing is for me to say nothing and then someone else (like myself who is a power role) gets lynched while scum like Smash and Vicious live.

This is a miss lynch and lose situation. Make the wrong choice between me and Vic and the game is essentially over. Finally, look at Vic's reveal. He got a vest for doing nothing. It wasn't even a contract or anything. If we believe I28, then he had a choice. Vic just got a vest. Joy. Think about that.

GFY you pig.. and I suppose you spending 5 days thinking about nothing besides DPR's pecker has helped the town.

I posted the smc stuff I found and admitted SMC's defense was accurate. Stop trying to align me with vic. If you remember correctly I was voting him a few days ago and have said repeteadly I didn't think a town inventor made sense.

Every post you make is trying to plant the seeds of me being the godfather, the fact that you are tieing me to vic however makes me think it's stupidity rather then evil intentions. If vic is scum, I don't know how AVM isn't. And if AVM is scum with vic, then I'm town.

Heh. IF you are town, you are just as much to blame for this mess as DPR and I.

Anyway, I posted observations you fag, over-react much? I'm pointing out ties between you and Vic, because that is what I see.

If you notice, every post I make is trying to plant the seed of you being the godfather... because you've been doing the exact same thing to me. Wake up stupid.

Archived