Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

Deadline tonight at 10PM EST.

By then there will have been 2 real days to make this decision. Everyone has chimed in and you do still have 12 hours left.

Don't want to drag this out over the weekend..

of course depending on decision(s) there could be more game left.. :unsure:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh. IF you are town, you are just as much to blame for this mess as DPR and I.

Anyway, I posted observations you fag, over-react much? I'm pointing out ties between you and Vic, because that is what I see.

If you notice, every post I make is trying to plant the seed of you being the godfather... because you've been doing the exact same thing to me. Wake up stupid.

I am directly sayign I think you are gf, i'm not casing you, or tieing together loosely related things as evidence of such.. first things first

Freakin' sucks the rookie threw away the game

Today's my bday and, unfortunately, I'll be busy at work (want to leave early to see Thor with my son who is real excited about seeing it), so I wanted to get a few thoughts in because I won't have time to post often.

In a game of 22, we know for a fact that there were only 4 scum players (if not, game would be over). And of those 4 one was essentially useless (Crusher). Another was a bomb, which is a death 1-to-1. Even if the third player was the GF, the fourth would have to be powerful to balance things out. That's where Vicious comes in IMO. He has to be the powerful 4th scum player.

Just look at it. Vicious was eager to get on the vote train for AVM to sensor. He also pushed the idea of there being 5 scum. Why? Who benefits from the mis-information of there being 5 scum? Hello! The scum team. That way they get the, "Oh, if there is 5 scum then TS has to be on it and if not, we still have tomorrow." TS's death helped the scum team the most.

Vicious comes up with the silly defense that, "if there was a roleblocker (or something like it) then they would have roleblocked him and killed him." Hello! Vicious would be that scum player with the power. The town is packed with power and the scum only have 4?

Also, Vicious challenges the idea that a deputy wouldn't get the cop's prior results. What's the point of the argument? Really? We know that BG got 1 guilty result. Who does Vicious think that was? Like I said, it was most likely Crusher. But maybe Vic is trying to punk me. PacMod told us (gratuitously) that BG got a guilty result. Does anyone here doubt that PacMod would have told the scum team about who BG investigated? Vic knows who BG got guilty and is trying to game me because of it. I wish I knew definitely and then the town wouldn't be in this mess.

Also, Vicious is challenging me coming after Smash. Saying I could have just voted him and not say anything. Hello! First, I had information that would corroborate what AVM found. Second, we were out of reveals so I couldn't say more. The bad thing is for me to say nothing and then someone else (like myself who is a power role) gets lynched while scum like Smash and Vicious live.

This is a miss lynch and lose situation. Make the wrong choice between me and Vic and the game is essentially over. Finally, look at Vic's reveal. He got a vest for doing nothing. It wasn't even a contract or anything. If we believe I28, then he had a choice. Vic just got a vest. Joy. Think about that.

My biggest issue with you is that I haven't really seen you intiate things like you do when you're town. You've kind of been along for the ride a bit..

My biggest issue with vic is his reveal, it just doesn't make sense to me, but i know i should be that hung up on it cause pac is idiot

AVM, why did you unvote?

Freakin sucks that the Lakers are without Artest

My biggest issue with you is that I haven't really seen you intiate things like you do when you're town. You've kind of been along for the ride a bit..

My biggest issue with vic is his reveal, it just doesn't make sense to me, but i know i should be that hung up on it cause pac is idiot

AVM, why did you unvote?

But that's metagaming, CTM. Do I "initiate things" as a townie? You used the same excuse to vote against me in the Super Hero game (I never forget ;)). Also, you should remember that I was persistent on Crusher even when you believed him. His reveal too many (saying he knew Hess was the junkie) didn't make sense and I called him on it. Yes, Dan was at the forefront, but I kept my eye on the ball there.

Play it like you see it within the framework of the game. Like you mention, look at Vic's reveal. It doesn't add up. Yeah, we can blame it on PacMod, but then you would also have to blame PacMod for undermanning the scum in number/power.

This is a tough decision so I won't call you or anyone an idiot if they make the wrong choice and lynch me. Unlike last game it's not clear cut. Vicious and his scummate made sure of that by keeping AVM alive.

Ok guys, this is my response to SMC's huge post.

Today's my bday and, unfortunately, I'll be busy at work (want to leave early to see Thor with my son who is real excited about seeing it), so I wanted to get a few thoughts in because I won't have time to post often.

In a game of 22, we know for a fact that there were only 4 scum players (if not, game would be over). And of those 4 one was essentially useless (Crusher). Another was a bomb, which is a death 1-to-1. Even if the third player was the GF, the fourth would have to be powerful to balance things out. That's where Vicious comes in IMO. He has to be the powerful 4th scum player.

Ok you're assuming player #'s at this point. More on this in a bit.

Just look at it. Vicious was eager to get on the vote train for AVM to sensor. He also pushed the idea of there being 5 scum. Why? Who benefits from the mis-information of there being 5 scum? Hello! The scum team. That way they get the, "Oh, if there is 5 scum then TS has to be on it and if not, we still have tomorrow." TS's death helped the scum team the most.

I was never eager to vote. I even offered to jump off and have you go on but was told to just remain on. I was eager to do whatever it was needed to help the town. I also never pushed any idea of a scum team #. Ever. That is an utter lie. I have continually asked "Do the #'s work for that?" when it comes to either allowing myself to get speed lynched or other types of play. I think CTM can verify that as I asked him quite a # of times.

Vicious comes up with the silly defense that, "if there was a roleblocker (or something like it) then they would have roleblocked him and killed him." Hello! Vicious would be that scum player with the power. The town is packed with power and the scum only have 4?

But you're also leaving out the fact that I said I28 would be long dead by now. He's been out in the open since what, day 1/2? That's a long time for a claimed vest to survive, especially when it gets closer to end game. Much easier to shoot and kill at night then it is to try and do what you're doing.

Also, Vicious challenges the idea that a deputy wouldn't get the cop's prior results. What's the point of the argument? Really? We know that BG got 1 guilty result. Who does Vicious think that was? Like I said, it was most likely Crusher. But maybe Vic is trying to punk me. PacMod told us (gratuitously) that BG got a guilty result. Does anyone here doubt that PacMod would have told the scum team about who BG investigated? Vic knows who BG got guilty and is trying to game me because of it. I wish I knew definitely and then the town wouldn't be in this mess.

I seriously couldn't even begin to comprehend this paragraph. Why would I know what BG had if I'm scum? It's not like a mod tells scum "Hey dude, you got investigated last night." I'm saying that the whole purpose of the deputy role is to get the cops results in hand. It helps in preventing from double searching the same innocent if they're still alive. If you don't get results you're not a deputy, you're just another cop. I know people say my claim doesn't make sense but I hope they see yours isn't exactly question free.

Also, Vicious is challenging me coming after Smash. Saying I could have just voted him and not say anything. Hello! First, I had information that would corroborate what AVM found. Second, we were out of reveals so I couldn't say more. The bad thing is for me to say nothing and then someone else (like myself who is a power role) gets lynched while scum like Smash and Vicious live.

You could more than have easily have tried to stay with AVM and find other ways to prove Smash's guilt. Instead you "half-reveal" and try to get on the towns good side. There was zero reason for you to say anything there, you could've remain fully hidden and investigated freely.

This is a miss lynch and lose situation. Make the wrong choice between me and Vic and the game is essentially over. Finally, look at Vic's reveal. He got a vest for doing nothing. It wasn't even a contract or anything. If we believe I28, then he had a choice. Vic just got a vest. Joy. Think about that.

You continue to try and poke holes in my reveal when there are plenty in yours.

Freakin sucks that the Lakers are without Artest

But that's metagaming, CTM. Do I "initiate things" as a townie? You used the same excuse to vote against me in the Super Hero game (I never forget ;)). Also, you should remember that I was persistent on Crusher even when you believed him. His reveal too many (saying he knew Hess was the junkie) didn't make sense and I called him on it. Yes, Dan was at the forefront, but I kept my eye on the ball there.

Play it like you see it within the framework of the game. Like you mention, look at Vic's reveal. It doesn't add up. Yeah, we can blame it on PacMod, but then you would also have to blame PacMod for undermanning the scum in number/power.

This is a tough decision so I won't call you or anyone an idiot if they make the wrong choice and lynch me. Unlike last game it's not clear cut. Vicious and his scummate made sure of that by keeping AVM alive.

Since when are you anti-metagaming? You do it every single game and when it's brought up against you, you suddenly have an issue with it?

I think you're leaning on the reveals because your game play is what has you in this position. Ultimately both of our reveals are with flaws, but you continue to harp on the fact that mine is awful. My reveal isn't some ridiculous pro-town role like yours. Any single time I've played as scum it's always better to go balls to the wall with a tracker/cop type role and implicate someone you want dead because all you need is that one day to get it done. If you came forward as a thief, or something else it wouldn't have helped you. Instead, you knew Smash was done and chose to give a half-reveal when you knew it was going to come down to you and I and come out the next day with a guilty on me.

I am directly sayign I think you are gf, i'm not casing you, or tieing together loosely related things as evidence of such.. first things first

Cheessssuuuzzzz you are ******* stupid.

You've probably called me GF over 75 times... no exaggeration. At this point, I'm just doing it right back to make fun of you.

You've puked more sh*t into this thread than me and DPR combined, leading the town right into sh*t shape, you should have been dead on D1 like I said.

The only thing worse for town than you being GF right now, is you NOT being GF and being involved in the end game. You ******* crack baby.

you guys are both pretty convincing..

i want to punt and lynch the apefather

vote APE

from my perspective, he's been by far the most scummy, so screw it

CTM. I am telling you for a 100% fact that SMC is lying. I know he is. The game comes down to him and myself, I'd rather you and I28 let your little hate fest continue tomorrow.

you guys are both pretty convincing..

i want to punt and lynch the apefather

vote APE

from my perspective, he's been by far the most scummy, so screw it

BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAA... priceless.

What have I done that is scummy CTM? Please indulge us?

This is dragging on forever... sh*t or get off the pot.

SMC's bussed himself on Smash. Wombat is being opportunistic with is reveal today.

I think they are the last 2.

I think CTM is an idiot. I think Vic is fighting the good fight, and has argued like a townie. I think AVM 100% deserves the win if he made up that role.

CTM. I am telling you for a 100% fact that SMC is lying. I know he is. The game comes down to him and myself, I'd rather you and I28 let your little hate fest continue tomorrow.

CTM should have been killed on D1. I don't hate him, he's just stupid.

BWAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAA... priceless.

What have I done that is scummy CTM? Please indulge us?

1) Spent all game obsessed with 2 townies (me and dpr) and distracting town in process

2) Made dumbest "oops" reveal of all time, which also just so happens to be the perfet godfather claim.

3) The above fits perfectly in with your arrogant personality, as you'd like nothing more then to use our own low opinion of you against us. (i'm so dumb, nobody would believe i pulled this off)

4) haven't pressured or gone after scum all game (i aleast went after crusher very hard w/jifiot)

5) gotten very quiet with end game in your sights, my suspicion is that your so close to ape victory, you don't want ape mouth to spoil

Honestly, commpared to vic and smc, you are scumderella, the scummiest scum in all of scumville

So rather then play the odds, I'd prefer to lynch my favorite for scum. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Happy birthday!

SMC's bussed himself on Smash. Wombat is being opportunistic with is reveal today.

I think CTM is an idiot. I think Vic is fighting the good fight, and has argued like a townie. I think AVM 100% deserves the win if he made up that role.

last page it was me and vic, now it's smc and wwwombat?

1) Spent all game obsessed with 2 townies (me and dpr) and distracting town in process

2) Made dumbest "oops" reveal of all time, which also just so happens to be the perfet godfather claim.

3) The above fits perfectly in with your arrogant personality, as you'd like nothing more then to use our own low opinion of you against us. (i'm so dumb, nobody would believe i pulled this off)

4) haven't pressured or gone after scum all game (i aleast went after crusher very hard w/jifiot)

5) gotten very quiet with end game in your sights, my suspicion is that your so close to ape victory, you don't want ape mouth to spoil

Honestly, commpared to vic and smc, you are scumderella, the scummiest scum in all of scumville

So rather then play the odds, I'd prefer to lynch my favorite for scum. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

So after pages of "its Vic or SMC" you want to now push this agenda?

last page it was me and vic, now it's smc and wwwombat?

No, last page it was me acknowledging that I've thought it was you and Vic.

This page, its me reacting to what has gone on in this the most recent part of the game.

Would you two stop this slap fest? Let today be about myself and SMC. If you guys choose to lynch SMC, we'll have one more day and another decision to make. Leave it until then.

He's building his case for tomorrow... I've stated my thoughts for this situation, SMC and Wombat, the only response I got was from CTM where he's of course using it to further build a case on my play.

Frankly, him inciting yet another argument with me doesn't shock me here. He's ******* stupid.

Vote SMC

He's building his case for tomorrow... I've stated my thoughts for this situation, SMC and Wombat, the only response I got was from CTM where he's of course using it to further build a case on my play.

Frankly, him inciting yet another argument with me doesn't shock me here. He's ******* stupid.

Vote SMC

We'll see what happens over night. Wombat can only protect others from what I understood so he's most likely dead tonight. Like we did with AVM I'd like to get his thoughts on everything as well.

Freakin' sucks I'm missing lunch

Since when are you anti-metagaming? You do it every single game and when it's brought up against you, you suddenly have an issue with it?

I think you're leaning on the reveals because your game play is what has you in this position. Ultimately both of our reveals are with flaws, but you continue to harp on the fact that mine is awful. My reveal isn't some ridiculous pro-town role like yours. Any single time I've played as scum it's always better to go balls to the wall with a tracker/cop type role and implicate someone you want dead because all you need is that one day to get it done. If you came forward as a thief, or something else it wouldn't have helped you. Instead, you knew Smash was done and chose to give a half-reveal when you knew it was going to come down to you and I and come out the next day with a guilty on me.

I knew Smash was done? Lie much? AVM was the first to vote for Smash based on his sensor but then quickly unvoted (#3837 & 3838). No one else voted for Smash until I did (#3843). Then Hess voted right after (#3846).

And you say there are holes in my reveal, like what? Not having BG's results? There's no hard-and-fast rule that a deputy gets the results of the dead cop. And, again, so what? Why is it so important to you that we know about BG's guilty result? Do you know who it was????

And, LOL, saying you're 100% sure I'm scum. Of course you do, because you're lying.

Freakin' sucks I'm missing lunch

I knew Smash was done? Lie much? AVM was the first to vote for Smash based on his sensor but then quickly unvoted (#3837 & 3838). No one else voted for Smash until I did (#3843). Then Hess voted right after (#3846).

And you say there are holes in my reveal, like what? Not having BG's results? There's no hard-and-fast rule that a deputy gets the results of the dead cop. And, again, so what? Why is it so important to you that we know about BG's guilty result? Do you know who it was????

And, LOL, saying you're 100% sure I'm scum. Of course you do, because you're lying.

Actually there is a dead and fast rule, that's the whole point of a deputy.

Additionally you unvoted Smash to avoid a ninja hammer. I'll have to go back and dig that out.. I'm referring to your un-needed unvote. I am also saying that your reveal wasn't needed. Two separate things that you are trying to make look like I meant to say something else simply, once again:

-You unvoted smash to avoid a "ninja hammer" when you knew he was toast. You had a "guilty" on him so why would you want to unvote? To get the train right? Because who's more than likely to drop a Ninja hammer? Scum or town?

-You "revealed" when you didnt' need to. It's unlike you to not try and present a case and push something else. You instead revealed against the rules to "implicate" Smash.

Additionally you unvoted Smash to avoid a ninja hammer. I'll have to go back and dig that out.. I'm referring to your un-needed unvote. I am also saying that your reveal wasn't needed. Two separate things that you are trying to make look like I meant to say something else simply, once again:

-You unvoted smash to avoid a "ninja hammer" when you knew he was toast. You had a "guilty" on him so why would you want to unvote? To get the train right? Because who's more than likely to drop a Ninja hammer? Scum or town?

-You "revealed" when you didnt' need to. It's unlike you to not try and present a case and push something else. You instead revealed against the rules to "implicate" Smash.

Dude... this "unvote of smash to avoid ninja hammer" thing is what CTM just surfaced, and was corrected on. Funny how he quickly acquiesced and now you bring it back up as part of your argument.

Freakin sucks I'm inside

LOL, you're going with the unvote? I already explained that to CTM. The unvote happened because we were still trying to get the AVM lynch members set up for the sensoring. If a ninja hammer happened that would mess up his results.

And, OF COURSE, the scum is more likely to drop a ninja hammer. They'd do that in order to mess up the vote and be able to bus a teammate.

And, no, the whole point of the deputy is not to have the cop's results. The purpose is to have a backup cop in case the cop dies. And, again, why is BG's result so important to you?

Dude... this "unvote of smash to avoid ninja hammer" thing is what CTM just surfaced, and was corrected on. Funny how he quickly acquiesced and now you bring it back up as part of your argument.

I guess I am looking on it from the point of being in the shoes of a cop at this stage. If I had a guilty I wouldn't back off him regardless. If you were a cop and had a guilty would you have backed off?

Everything I say is from how I would've played it and that's what doesn't add up to me.

Freakin sucks I'm inside

LOL, you're going with the unvote? I already explained that to CTM. The unvote happened because we were still trying to get the AVM lynch members set up for the sensoring. If a ninja hammer happened that would mess up his results.

And, OF COURSE, the scum is more likely to drop a ninja hammer. They'd do that in order to mess up the vote and be able to bus a teammate.

And, no, the whole point of the deputy is not to have the cop's results. The purpose is to have a backup cop in case the cop dies. And, again, why is BG's result so important to you?

BG's result is so important to me because it's the point of the role. You get his results. That's the only reason it's important to me because you not getting the result is basically the whole point of the deputy role.

As I said to I28, if I'm the cop there and I have a guilty I'm going to stay on that train.

So... reading through, initial impressions...

Wombat's reveal does seem opportunistic at this point. Usually at this point in the game he has convinced himself he's "caught" someone, he seems content to let us chase our tails though... this was an easy, easy claim to make here.

CTM going back and surfacing some interesting things on SMC, however, I remember those posts and SMC's defense of them is legit. CTM posted them out of context. Once again, purposefully or accidentally, helping Vic as he has done at other points this game.

Vic is fighting. Making good arguments, but my gut on him has been scum all game. I'm having a hard time convincing myself different.

AVM also seems content to dump some bad info into the mix and then step back and watch.

SMC has made sense to me all game. Pac has made up some dooshy roles this game, I can buy that he didn't inherit BG's result history. I don't love the way he's argued today, but I'm trying to look at his whole game. The only way he's pinged me this game is by avoiding conflict with me. Other than that, he's played a relatively sensible game.

Not sure where to go... is it possible that AVM and Wombat could both be scum? They are playing the cleanest games right now...

Huh?

AVM, why did you unvote?

Wanted to hear from you, it was either in the post I unvoted or the next post I asked for your thoughts. Vicious then proceeded to make a couple points that I agreed with, but did have explanations SMC could use.

I thought I was being opportunistic by putting out bad info? :P

I think SMC is the scum, I just have no reason to believe they can hide, and the roleblocker would be "your action has been blocked"

CTM, you'll be able to hammer.

Vote: SMC

Also -- don't expect me around much. Graduation was this morning (woo!), so this is between the umpteen-dozen pictures, graduation parties, and celebration time tonight. I can confidently say I don't expect to be on early tomorrow either :P

I'll be able to check in a couple other times this afternoon though, maybe once this evening

vote SMC

I'm going with who I thought it was all game, and I think if vic's scum, avm almost has to be and tbh, rewarding him for this invetive reveal if fake seems just..

Huh?

Wanted to hear from you, it was either in the post I unvoted or the next post I asked for your thoughts. Vicious then proceeded to make a couple points that I agreed with, but did have explanations SMC could use.

I thought I was being opportunistic by putting out bad info? :P

I think SMC is the scum, I just have no reason to believe they can hide, and the roleblocker would be "your action has been blocked"

CTM, you'll be able to hammer.

Vote: SMC

I meant "bad" as in nothing that helps us, not "bad" as is purposefully misleading. The underlying point was that you seemed to be watching, and not trying to solve. This post is more like what I expect from you, putting sh*t together.

Archived