Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

We simply cannot lynch anotehr innocent unless there's some kiddin vig or Bp's out there.. IN all liklihood, if we lynch you and your town, scum will nk tonight and it's game over.

If we're going to throw all our eggs in 1 basket, I'd rather lynch i28 for spite :D

This post mislead me.

If we lynch TS and there are 4 scum in the game, and TS is town. Then its game over after 1 NK.

If we lynch TS and there are 3 scum in the game, and TS is town. Then town gets another chance to get it right.

If we lynch TS and he is scum. Then it automatically means there are 4 scum in the game, based on what Sharrow figured out in AVM's sensor findings.

Right?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“You guys shouldn’t lynch me!! There are things you don’t know about me…

I thought about playin' college but, you know, Uncle Sam had other ideas. Ended up in the Navy. But...ah, what the Hell. Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, chief. It was comin'……”

“Wait a minute… is that, Jaws?”

“It is! What the fu-k does Quint have to do with this?”

“To be honest I’m not entirely sure… just sounded like the right thing to say.”

“Uh huh… Well the time for your stalling is over. The evidence clearly points in your direction. Sorry muskrat, but your time is up.”

“YOU FILTHY BASTARDS. LOOK AT THE VOTING RECORD!!! I’M A NEWB!!! DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!!!"

“Hand me that tazer.”

“THE TAZER?! You’re going to ****in, TAZE me to death?!?!?!?! WHAT KIND OF SICK, TWISTED BASTARDS ARE YOU PEOPLE!!!!”

< tazer handed over >

“This shouldn’t hurt too much.”

“DON’T TAZE ME BRO!!!”

Shhhhhh.... go to sleep.

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/2515/mp3/679088_SOUNDDOGS__em.mp3

http://sounddogs.com/previews/2710/mp3/470233_SOUNDDOGS__fu.mp3

TS, I'm sorry dude -- don't not play again because I'm an idiot.

There HAS to be 2 left, there's no other possibility. TS must have been the one to offer the deal, which, again brings . SMC or Vic and the GF. I'm sorry CTM, you were right.

I'm going to guess SMC and I28. But I'm about 51/49 on him and Vic, don't take my word as any more than a guess. Wombat could still be the GF, and you guys HAVE to get a reveal from him and think if it makes sense. Think about SMC's reveal vs. Vic as well. Keep in mind I think it's entirely possible to have a scum member with a PR. There's still an outside chance it's SMC and Vic as well, remember.

I sucked, and I'm sorry. CTM was right, and it was the best play. Don't completely clear him, but I tend to believe him.

it's probably game over.. nice job if you're scum

It's not, it can't be. That's why I was so solid on TS. If he wasn't scum, there were only 2 left. If he was, we needed to hit as there were 3 left. Unless my results were corrupt for some reason (or you think I'm lying, which is fair), it's not possible.

It's not, it can't be. That's why I was so solid on TS. If he wasn't scum, there were only 2 left. If he was, we needed to hit as there were 3 left. Unless my results were corrupt for some reason (or you think I'm lying, which is fair), it's not possible.

Oh man, if you are scum you're just being cruel at this point :D

FWIW CTM, you were right and I was wrong. Games still not over, but you were right on this lynch. It was the right call to wait on TS until after we figured out SMC vs. Vic

Ahem... my vote was on Vic, because all the posts from when you first reveal your lists had people saying that TS was ONLY going to be scum if we found 3 and the game didn't end.

That is what MOST if not ALL of you said, and then you suddenly forget all that and go right after him.

That's why I voted Vic.

I changed my vote because I was praying there were 4 scum in the game, which would have meant we got scum with TS... AND because I wanted to see his alignment after the bullsh*t prodding I was getting from Vic and CTM for placing a "meaningless vote" on Vic, and for "disappearing."

Nobody listens to the Ape.

I rarely go after someone with the feeling that I KNOW

They're scum. Like I said I won't fight. Feel like I facilitated this loss and am scum MVP

Haha.. if Ape's not scum, him and I are neck and neck for that award.. :D

If avm is scum, he's the clear mvp

I rarely go after someone with the feeling that I KNOW

They're scum. Like I said I won't fight. Feel like I facilitated this loss and am scum MVP

Yeah, it was a joke... because saying "I never" is a pretty definitive statement.

Its okay if that legitimately lost us the game. You can join me in the mafia arcade where I am currently the "you suck at this game" whack-a-chimp...

Haha.. if Ape's not scum, him and I are neck and neck for that award.. :D

If avm is scum, he's the clear mvp

What award do I get for sewing your mouth shut with barbed wire you ******* goon?

Freakin sucks about TS, but WTF is a swindler?

Anyway, stop faux acting like its game over CTM. You've been selling 4 scum when there's absolutely no evidence of it. Let's see if Pac calls game or tells us to submit night actions.

Yeah, it was a joke... because saying "I never" is a pretty definitive statement.

Its okay if that legitimately lost us the game. You can join me in the mafia arcade where I am currently the "you suck at this game" whack-a-chimp...

Lol went over my head. As long as you don't fling poo I'd be ok with that.

Freakin sucks about TS, but WTF is a swindler?

Anyway, stop faux acting like its game over CTM. You've been selling 4 scum when there's absolutely no evidence of it. Let's see if Pac calls game or tells us to submit night actions.

4 scum make sense for balance, pac isn't going to call the game until he's sure there was a successful NK.. if he doesn't call end game, then i was wrong there's 3.. as i conceded is possible earlier, wouldn't be the first time this game..

4 scum make sense for balance, pac isn't going to call the game until he's sure there was a successful NK.. if he doesn't call end game, then i was wrong there's 3.. as i conceded is possible earlier, wouldn't be the first time this game..

4 scum makes sense for balance, unless the scum team has a GF that can't be NK'ed and can't be lynched without a handful of extra votes... then a smaller scum team makes sense.

Nobody listens to the Ape though...

Meh, not what I expected but at least it means we probably only have two or three scum left. I think if it's three, then AVM has to be one of them. If you assume one regular scum out of Vic and SMC and one GF out of the four of us who are cleared by AVM (Ape, CTM, Hess, me), that only makes two scum. Either AVM is telling the truth and there are only two scum left, or AVM is scum himself and bussed SMC or Vic to clear himself.

Archived