Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am doing it for info btw. If things go as I plan, I will know exactly who the scum are. Right now I have it narrowed down to 4 suspects.

Interesting. I guess we will see the method behind the madness after lynch. Wouldn't make sense to say anything before.

I'm just surprised at how tentative CTM is about dropping the hammer. Normally he is so blood thirsty to kill off his rivals.

CTM- what's your concern here?

Your reveal.. And my instincts which gave been terrible thus far

Couple thoughts:

I considered unvoting, when I thought about the Smash situation. Obviously, the plan all along was the only have Smash use his power if he was obviously going down. SMC and Vic were obvious candidates, so the best thing each could do was try to cooperate and see what happened.

As for I28 vs. CTM...I28 was reluctant to vote, then put his vote there and TWO MINUTES later there was the post from Pac freezing actions. It was so soon, you'd almost have to think it was planned. However, to be fair, CTM was refusing to vote, not because he thought Smash was innocent, but because he thought it was the right play to no lynch and figure this out.

Now lets say, theoretically, that I was blocked or Vic was "hidden" somehow. They'd know they'd have that power...they'd let me use it after a no lynch, and we'd lynch the wrong person.

The only problem with this theory is...if Vic/CTM are scum the game would be over. CTM would have voted SMC and ended it. I really think it's either CTM or I28 as the GF based off that play, though Wombat is certainly still in play.

Either way, I think SMC is the way to go.

Couple thoughts:

I considered unvoting, when I thought about the Smash situation. Obviously, the plan all along was the only have Smash use his power if he was obviously going down. SMC and Vic were obvious candidates, so the best thing each could do was try to cooperate and see what happened.

As for I28 vs. CTM...I28 was reluctant to vote, then put his vote there and TWO MINUTES later there was the post from Pac freezing actions. It was so soon, you'd almost have to think it was planned. However, to be fair, CTM was refusing to vote, not because he thought Smash was innocent, but because he thought it was the right play to no lynch and figure this out.

Now lets say, theoretically, that I was blocked or Vic was "hidden" somehow. They'd know they'd have that power...they'd let me use it after a no lynch, and we'd lynch the wrong person.

The only problem with this theory is...if Vic/CTM are scum the game would be over. CTM would have voted SMC and ended it. I really think it's either CTM or I28 as the GF based off that play, though Wombat is certainly still in play.

Either way, I think SMC is the way to go.

I just hope i'm right that you and vic would have to be scum together, cause man, if you're scum you deserve the win.

I have a feeling my instincts are wrong cause they have been all game.. oh well

Thank me later.

haha.. this actually makes me feel worse tbh.. you're the king of the end game antics, the best one being the Jets game where you pretended you thought you were being played when it was obvious either pac/ey was scum.. lol..

it was my intention to vote smc today all along, just thought maybe someone would react to me pushing ape.. also was going to vote you but was worried about the double voter. Really don't have a lot of confidence in this vote, but i decided to go with the guy I've thought was scum for awhile.

haha.. this actually makes me feel worse tbh.. you're the king of the end game antics, the best one being the Jets game where you pretended you thought you were being played when it was obvious either pac/ey was scum.. lol..

it was my intention to vote smc today all along, just thought maybe someone would react to me pushing ape.. also was going to vote you but was worried about the double voter. Really don't have a lot of confidence in this vote, but i decided to go with the guy I've thought was scum for awhile.

Thank me later.

“Freakin’ sucks you guys are going to end it like this. Pretty sure logic is on my side.”

“righhht.. < deep breath> I’m going to be real calm about this and just point out the flaws in your story. Where do I start…”

“Freakin’ sucks you think your smart. You are so dumb it’s comical!”

“ohhh kayy… but meanwhile you keep talking yourself into trouble.”

< deformed freak gallops in >

“I’m just going to end this all on the quick quick and stab you! BLAM.”

“The only thing to fear, is fear itself. I have a dream… Mr Gorbachev tear down this wall.. If I could be like Mike. The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

“PSYCHE!! I didn’t really kill you hahahaha.. I’m hella smart.

Now if I could only figure out what you mean. I never know what you mean.”

“Good. Then there’s still time to salvage this mess.”

“Heyyy.. How come you’re not whining.”

“I.. uh… err.. freakin sucks?”

“Wait that’s bullsh*t… You didn’t whine! As a matter of fact I think you’ve been faking your whining this whole mission!”

“uhh… perhaps, BUT! I am who I say I am and you simply must listen to logic.”

“Screw this, hand me the sledgehammer.”

"I've got one thing to say..."

"What's that?"

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/2710/mp3/470219_SOUNDDOGS__fu.mp3

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/2206/mp3/319608_SOUNDDOGS__hi.mp3

SMC, aka Frank Lopez (Scum Framer) is DEAD!

300px-FrankLopez.jpg

nice.. well the final 4 will be interesting. If wwwombat isn't dead, ya gotta wonder why

still think it's almost gotta be the ape...

assuming townie dies tonight.. tomorrow is a good no lynch day, cause we'll need 3 townies to vote correctly in order to hammer come tomorrow.. much better to remove a suspect I think

nice.. well the final 4 will be interesting. If wwwombat isn't dead, ya gotta wonder why

still think it's almost gotta be the ape...

assuming townie dies tonight.. tomorrow is a good no lynch day, cause we'll need 3 townies to vote correctly in order to hammer come tomorrow.. much better to remove a suspect I think

What did I tell you. NOW THANK ME.

“OK now deese maricons have pissed me off.. Dey wanna play? Dey wanna FU-K WITH ME! Time to play.”

- Tony goes to the forest off Palmetto Expressway... the one he wants is known to frequent the area -

- as Tony walks through the forest, disturbing noises are emanating from a small cave.. as he approaches, he sees a beast hunched over -- pleasuring himself -

http://sounddogs.com/previews/2118/mp3/172651_SOUNDDOGS__an.mp3

CAJARO MAN! What the hell are joo doing to jorself in there? Get out here so I can kill joo, freak!”

“Ohhhhh… It’s you hehe! To be perfectly honest I knew it alllllll along. When I kill you I better get the respect and admiration I damn well deserve.”

“What the hell are joo talking about.”

“Well.. It all started on day 1. We were given an assignment to locate the whereabouts of the infamous Tony Montana. I had my early suspicions but I wanted to lay low as to avoid being the target of one of your rogue killers. Since I knew the town expected me to investigate a certain way, I decided to throw them a curve ball. By the time they realized what hit them, I was well on my way to dismantling your cartel. I’m sure your spies told you my initial plan which was to cast aspersions at every member of the team.. This was planned Mr. Montana… I knew all along…..”

Aye dios mio will joo chut the FU-K UP! Joo talk too much! Time to die joo hairy freak!”

http://sounddogs.com/previews/2176/mp3/115281_SOUNDDOGS__ca.mp3

“Pshaw Mr. Montana… I can’t be killed by you, or anyone else for that matter. I have protection which will render your feeble weaponry useless.”

“Is dat right…. I guess there’s only 1 thing to say.”

“What’s that?”

Stupid ******* ape. If he had actually been bulletproof, everything would be fine. I'm not strictly a bodyguard (although my role can be used in that manner); My actual role is body double. I can pick one person each night to switch places with. Any night action directed at one of us goes to the other. From what I can tell, it's basically like a cross between a bodyguard and a bus driver. I switched myself with the Ape last night so when scum shot at me it went to the Ape. The plan was for the shot to hit his vest and there would be no death. In retrospect, maybe I should have switched myself with Vic because he's not as much of a selfish prick as the Ape. Then again, I thought that if Ape was lying he would be GF anyway.

Great job everyone - especially Pac, you created a convoluted setup and have really modded it well. Bravo!

GO TOWN!

Thank you sir. I've had nothing but high praise for you in the dead thread.

Archived