Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

I'm so glad he was scum. All these years and I'd never had a hangover til today...they ****ing suck, I feel awful. I'm not worth anything right now, but the no lynch seems smart. We know there's only one left (right?), so it would make sense to force them to kill one.

It's me, Vic, CTM, and wombat right? We're all suspicious of one another.

screw it you know what i'm saying

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freakin' sucks the rookie threw away the game

Today's my bday and, unfortunately, I'll be busy at work (want to leave early to see Thor with my son who is real excited about seeing it), so I wanted to get a few thoughts in because I won't have time to post often.

In a game of 22, we know for a fact that there were only 4 scum players (if not, game would be over). And of those 4 one was essentially useless (Crusher). Another was a bomb, which is a death 1-to-1. Even if the third player was the GF, the fourth would have to be powerful to balance things out. That's where Vicious comes in IMO. He has to be the powerful 4th scum player.

Just look at it. Vicious was eager to get on the vote train for AVM to sensor. He also pushed the idea of there being 5 scum. Why? Who benefits from the mis-information of there being 5 scum? Hello! The scum team. That way they get the, "Oh, if there is 5 scum then TS has to be on it and if not, we still have tomorrow." TS's death helped the scum team the most.

Vicious comes up with the silly defense that, "if there was a roleblocker (or something like it) then they would have roleblocked him and killed him." Hello! Vicious would be that scum player with the power. The town is packed with power and the scum only have 4?

Also, Vicious challenges the idea that a deputy wouldn't get the cop's prior results. What's the point of the argument? Really? We know that BG got 1 guilty result. Who does Vicious think that was? Like I said, it was most likely Crusher. But maybe Vic is trying to punk me. PacMod told us (gratuitously) that BG got a guilty result. Does anyone here doubt that PacMod would have told the scum team about who BG investigated? Vic knows who BG got guilty and is trying to game me because of it. I wish I knew definitely and then the town wouldn't be in this mess.

Also, Vicious is challenging me coming after Smash. Saying I could have just voted him and not say anything. Hello! First, I had information that would corroborate what AVM found. Second, we were out of reveals so I couldn't say more. The bad thing is for me to say nothing and then someone else (like myself who is a power role) gets lynched while scum like Smash and Vicious live.

This is a miss lynch and lose situation. Make the wrong choice between me and Vic and the game is essentially over. Finally, look at Vic's reveal. He got a vest for doing nothing. It wasn't even a contract or anything. If we believe I28, then he had a choice. Vic just got a vest. Joy. Think about that.

Goodbye!

I think no lynch is the right play I can convince myself on any of you tbh.. Will be interesting what happens at night too.. Based on all that's occurrd I'm leaning Vic as gf .. But the last few real days wwwombat was my favorite and that still makes sense too... and Avm still being alive is troubling to say the least

scum could have a rolblocker if ape was telling truth.. Or ape could've shot jif the other day and really took the gun.. Think anyone of us could did tonight...

Ok. I highly doubt scum would repeat the role Crusher claimed, and as I stated the other day...no way they actually wanted to kill the ape. I'll clear Wombat IMO. CTM vs. Vic for me...and honestly, it was brought up a couple times that Vic and SMC were far too cooperative. I'm going to trust CTM here.

So for everyone else, it comes down to me and Vic. CTM is most concerned with he and I. Wombat already named both of us. So you guys make your decision -- I've got it all out there, I'll answer anything else you want/need to ask. If it's CTM or Wombat, great game. I'm convinced it can't be.

Vote: Vicious

AVM. That hurts. You try and kill me last night and now you go at me today? :(

My vest is gone. Got shot at last night guys. If AVM is out of the gates after me it kind of stinks to me b

Meh..vest. Why would I shoot at you if they knew you were telling the truth about having a vest? Why not take a 2nd shot at CTM (JVoR claimed the first)? Since Wombat has you and I up for GF, and CTM has been suspcious of me all along (saying it's you or me), why would I go after you last night?

CTM would have been the only logical choice. Either that, or not shooting to try and vet myself with a vest ;)

I figured vic was going to claim he was shot at..

So if scum shot vic last night and removed his vest, then I'd assume they'd shoot him again tonight?

Should we no lynch again and let them remove vic, or do we think we're heading for a wifom?

Also want to hear what wwwwombat says..

In my book, smc vs vic seemed way to polite and staged. Also, AVM being allowed to live only makes sense for 2 reasons 1) he's scum 2) vic is scum. #2 makes sense because it was setting up as SMC or VIC, and we all played it that way at the time. Allow AVM to live perpetuated that thought.

still going to wait on wwwombat, but vic is my current lean

I figured vic was going to claim he was shot at..

So if scum shot vic last night and removed his vest, then I'd assume they'd shoot him again tonight?

Should we no lynch again and let them remove vic, or do we think we're heading for a wifom?

Also want to hear what wwwwombat says..

In my book, smc vs vic seemed way to polite and staged. Also, AVM being allowed to live only makes sense for 2 reasons 1) he's scum 2) vic is scum. #2 makes sense because it was setting up as SMC or VIC, and we all played it that way at the time. Allow AVM to live perpetuated that thought.

still going to wait on wwwombat, but vic is my current lean

I say no lynch. I am more than willing to die tonight.

Meh..vest. Why would I shoot at you if they knew you were telling the truth about having a vest? Why not take a 2nd shot at CTM (JVoR claimed the first)? Since Wombat has you and I up for GF, and CTM has been suspcious of me all along (saying it's you or me), why would I go after you last night?

CTM would have been the only logical choice. Either that, or not shooting to try and vet myself with a vest ;)

Is it sad that when I see you type "MEH" I know you're scum? That's you brushing off a response you were ready for and putting up the response.

Why not shoot at me? It's a pretty easy WIFOM type of play. WHY WOULD I SHOOT AT YOU...OBVIOUSLY NO I WOULDN'T. I'm a pretty popular candidate to be lynched in most games and honestly am AMAZED I have survived this long. CTM didn't feel good about me yesterday, Wombat said you or me for GF. Why not take a shot at me, brush it off and try and convince two people that someone who has been generally looked at as sketchy this game and has a reputation for being scum.

CTM- Is it really my reveal that bothered you or is it my rep/your gut.

Is it sad that when I see you type "MEH" I know you're scum? That's you brushing off a response you were ready for and putting up the response.

Why not shoot at me? It's a pretty easy WIFOM type of play. WHY WOULD I SHOOT AT YOU...OBVIOUSLY NO I WOULDN'T. I'm a pretty popular candidate to be lynched in most games and honestly am AMAZED I have survived this long. CTM didn't feel good about me yesterday, Wombat said you or me for GF. Why not take a shot at me, brush it off and try and convince two people that someone who has been generally looked at as sketchy this game and has a reputation for being scum.

CTM- Is it really my reveal that bothered you or is it my rep/your gut.

the first thing was the reveal, the second thing was avm living, which made me think it had to be you or AVM as the last scum, the third was the debate with SMC... I have to reread some more, but if you're scum it will be tough to catch you cause you don't play like a homo and are more then happy to buss or be bussed...

Still want to hear from WWWombat, and see who he switched with last night..

the first thing was the reveal, the second thing was avm living, which made me think it had to be you or AVM as the last scum, the third was the debate with SMC... I have to reread some more, but if you're scum it will be tough to catch you cause you don't play like a homo and are more then happy to buss or be bussed...

Still want to hear from WWWombat, and see who he switched with last night..

I guess do your re-read and ask away. I don't know what else I can say about my reveal.

And I play the same way as town. I am willing to do whatever it is so we can win.

I guess do your re-read and ask away. I don't know what else I can say about my reveal.

And I play the same way as town. I am willing to do whatever it is so we can win.

that almost sounds like a slip

:D

that almost sounds like a slip

:D

Lol. Now you're trying to look for reasons. I dunno man... I've had Smash try to say I was scum, SMC came out guns blazing at me, and now AVM. If I somehow survive this and we win as town I think I can finally put to rest my confidence issues when it comes to playing as town. Not that I've played this brilliant game, but having to fend off this many attacks is exhausting.

No kill is interesting. I switched with Vic last night so either he is lying, or the scum shot at me again last night. Why would the scum have shot at me last night knowing that it would probably go to someone else (maybe even back at them)? Maybe the scum had a vest or hard to kill role and wasn't worried about his shot rebounding? Or the scum didn't fire at all in an attempt to vet his vest claim. The no kill makes me suspect Vic and CTM more. I find it unlikely that AVM would risk firing at me (unless maybe he had a vest >.<). Of Vic and CTM, I am leaning Vic because of CTM's actions yesterday that gave me a town read. Also, AVM or CTM firing at me with my role just seems a bit weird.

Guh. I'm ****ed either way. I seriously don't know if it's AVM or Wombat that's the final scum. I really have tried my best here CTM at remaining cool and defending intelligently. The way AVM came out of the gates after me made me think he was possibly scum but I didn't vote because I wanted to see how Wombat came out.

The fact that Wombat is straight up saying I was lying is going to make me vote him but I want to throw out this possibility to you CTM:

If we no lynch, then AVM or myself NEEDS to be the kill. I know I am town, I know my vest is gone and I know I got shot at. This means either Wombat risks shooting you and not getting the kill since you are hard to kill or he goes after me (unprotected) or AVM (unprotected). In that case I'm sure he'd pick AVM or myself. The other option would be to completely holster and let us do this again tomorrow.

Wombat has played increasingly opportunistic at the end here and for me is pulling a Sharrow of sorts. Staying out of everyones hair all game and here at the end is doing just enough to seem town. We lynched 1 person that called me a liar already and he flipped scum. I am ok voting that way again, or going no lynch. I leave it up to you CTM. As of right now you're the only person I know is town along with me for certain and am leaning that way on AVM.

Actually, what I said was either you are lying OR the scum shot AT me (therefore ending up shooting you). The fact that you are trying to paint this as a definitive statement on your veracity smells.

Then I totally misunderstood your role/post. Which means I'm back on AVM.

Dude I'm just ******* flustered here. So let me get this right before I post again:

You can switch with people. So you switched with me, meaning that if scum chose to shoot at you, they actually ended up shooting at me?

Yeah, that's right.

Got it.

Then I retract my post because I completely misunderstood what you said. I thought your role worked like you switched with people and absorbed the shot for them or something. Like you could switch with me and if I'm targeted you absorb the shot.

Will Tony beat the odds and destroy the remaining team members, or will the town unite and rid Miami of this menace once and for all?

Stay tuned while these 4 jagoffs spend the next 72 hours trying to decide....

Archived