Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

DEAD:

1) JetFat80: Cesar Cordova - Fat Townie (D1 Lynch)

6) Brett: Armando - Town Gunsmith (N1 Kill)

22)Nae: Fernando - Town 1-time investigation (REVEAL D2-Legit)(D2 Lynch)

10)Slats: Matos - Town Hider (N2 Kill)

9) JiF: Gina Montana - SK Mistress (D3 Day kill??? Not sure of the cause of death)

20)JVoR: Manny Ribera - SK (D3 Lynch)

13)BG: Mel Bernstein - Town Cop (N3 Kill)

ALIVE:

8) The Ape: (REVEAL D1) Town Contractor / Earned Vest

15)D P R: (REVEAL D1) Egotistical Townie has PR to talk arrogantly for 3 days, earns 1-shot vig kill.

3) Hess: (REVEAL D2) Town, Scum can control his vote on D2 and D4?

19)CTM: (CLAIM D2 / Non-reveal) Surived NK attempt

18)JC: (REVEAL D3 / FBI Agent) found SK

12)Crusher (REVEAL D3 / Bodyguard)

2) Dan X

4) Verb

5) Sharrow

7) Song/Vic

11)Tom Shane

14)Smash

16)WWwobat

17)AVM

21)SMC

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why didn't you even say you felt okay about him, then? Why throw suspicion on him? Why didn't you know what he was talking about when he revealed?

Because I didn;t know if the mafia knew their was someone protecting him. When Hess got hot on me I felt best to just let things go.

I threw suspicion on him because that would make us look less like we had anything to do with one. Sorta what your scum team would call distancing.

Because CTM, JVOR and JiF where slamming me and I thought it best to just let it go and seem confused. Confused Crusher is my goto mafia move.

Remember... I only knew what I knew. not what hess knew and not what the mafia knew..

Nice try though

before we lynch crusher, we should talk about what to do about dpr. Decent bet that scum probably have a roleblocker in a game this large, but will probably only use it if he's going to shoot at scum. So is it better for DPR to be vocal about who he's shooting or leave it up to him?

Personally, I think it'd be cool if he shot the ape personally, I was notified when I was shot at, so while i'm different, I have to imagine pac would be consistant with attempted kills. So in one shot we can verify that both weren't lieing about the powers they earned, at least..

also, if we lynch crusher, perhaps i should reveal to get it out of the way.. ? thoughts?

Because I didn;t know if the mafia knew their was someone protecting him. When Hess got hot on me I felt best to just let things go.

I threw suspicion on him because that would make us look less like we had anything to do with one. Sorta what your scum team would call distancing.

Because CTM, JVOR and JiF where slamming me and I thought it best to just let it go and seem confused. Confused Crusher is my goto mafia move.

Remember... I only knew what I knew. not what hess knew and not what the mafia knew..

Nice try though

Yeah ok. That's what you get for making me reread your posts, btw. :P

You sure distanced the hell from him if that's what you're now pretending was your goal. Why didn't you at least leave Hess's role alone? Why question him and then call it "incoherent rambling" the next day?

yeah, crusher fooled me last night.. went from being pretty sure about him to doing a complete 180..

fat bastard... still want to hear what he has to say

Crusher, since you are close to lynch, can you give us a run down of who you think are scum, just in case you are innocent?

I'm done explaining. Let Dan x school you fools again. nothing I can do. Sorry hess. Guess i played it wrong.

Nice try though

weak again dude.. so bummed.. i was convinced you were scum and you totally bluffed me last night... well played.. luckily dan is smarter then me

Yeah ok. That's what you get for making me reread your posts, btw. :P

You sure distanced the hell from him if that's what you're now pretending was your goal. Why didn't you at least leave Hess's role alone? Why question him and then call it "incoherent rambling" the next day?

Casue he's a junkie and Im his counselor and this is a game and i was having fun. Just adding flavor, use it to lynch me and beat the stupid town again. Good job Dan x. Still love you but im done.

before we lynch crusher, we should talk about what to do about dpr. Decent bet that scum probably have a roleblocker in a game this large, but will probably only use it if he's going to shoot at scum. So is it better for DPR to be vocal about who he's shooting or leave it up to him?

Personally, I think it'd be cool if he shot the ape personally, I was notified when I was shot at, so while i'm different, I have to imagine pac would be consistant with attempted kills. So in one shot we can verify that both weren't lieing about the powers they earned, at least..

also, if we lynch crusher, perhaps i should reveal to get it out of the way.. ? thoughts?

I think the ape is the way to go. If they have a role blocker and use it on DPR I don't care we lynch him. That was my feeling the second i saw his reveal. Deliver or die.

weak again dude.. so bummed.. i was convinced you were scum and you totally bluffed me last night... well played.. luckily dan is smarter then me

wow, you guys will carry Dan x on your shoulders right to scum victory again. nothing more to say. Lynch me then lynch hess because without me he belongs to the scum.

7 is too many, but I like your list. Keep it to 3 & 3 and I agree with you.

I'd like to see other lists, and triangulate who most people like for scum.

My list for scum:

Verb

DanX

Smash

Vic

Crush

and maybe, just maybe...AVM

FWIW, I'm thinking 5 scum. 22 players, 2 3rd party, 5 scum, 15 town. Seems pretty decent to me. I want to believe 2 teams, but two teams is hard to buy with just one NK the first two nights. We had a DK yesterday, plus a NK, but we already know we had an SK plus a scum team, just hard to buy both an SK and a 2nd team.

I think Verb smells. I have a bad feeling about TS as well. Wombat, Dan, Crush all seem favorable to me...and of course the spirits are angry for scum blood. No more JC talk, even though I must tuck my tail between my legs and admit I was likely wrong. I told them to know their damn role, and shut their damn mouths...but they didn't really seem to like that too much. We've agreed Wombat is the new JC though. Off with Wombats head!!!!

vote: Wombat

I want him to shoot me. Been saying it this whole day phase.

Casue he's a junkie and Im his counselor and this is a game and i was having fun. Just adding flavor, use it to lynch me and beat the stupid town again. Good job Dan x. Still love you but im done.

But why did you sound like you'd never heard of it before? You were one of the first (if not the first, I can check) to pounce on it. You could have sat back and watched who questioned him, trying to get a feel for who might be scum based off of their reactions. As far as I can tell, you really had no clue how his role worked.

wow, you guys will carry Dan x on your shoulders right to scum victory again. nothing more to say. Lynch me then lynch hess because without me he belongs to the scum.

wow.. this is like clubbing a big fatt cuddly baby seal

baby+seal.jpg

My vote is on Dan right now. Make a case - don't just bow out.

But why did you sound like you'd never heard of it before? You were one of the first (if not the first, I can check) to pounce on it. You could have sat back and watched who questioned him, trying to get a feel for who might be scum based off of their reactions. As far as I can tell, you really had no clue how his role worked.

I answered all the questions Dan. you will tear me to shreads. Not helping you get me and Hess killed. Just do it without my help.

This works as long as you know for sure that you've been shot at.

I'm aware of that, thank you. I have no word from Pac as to whether or not he will notify me.

@Pac - will you post a scene or notify me via PM if my vest saves my a$$ from a shot?

You're convincing...but you always convince me. You and Vic (as scum) could probably convince me to vote myself if you wanted to.

My only thing is this...the role makes sense. It's not like the usual made up role where you're thinking WTF, that kind of sticks out. This fits, perfectly. At the same time, they'd have plenty of time by now to figure out something with Hess to use to their advantage, so I see the point. It's just almost too perfect.

And all this being said when I named both of you in my top 5, so...take that as you will.

My vote is on Dan right now. Make a case - don't just bow out.

Dan x rules at this game. i felt she was scum from the get go. i watched her do this to the town during the cop game. Sat in the QT with her. She's scum and smarter than anyone in this game. I'm toast. do what you must.

Dan x rules at this game. i felt she was scum from the get go. i watched her do this to the town during the cop game. Sat in the QT with her. She's scum and smarter than anyone in this game. I'm toast. do what you must.

Meta defense = fail.

my thing is different, but i was told... if crusher the lycnh i'm goign to reveal..

Whoa there Tex - my opinion is, don't reveal unless you got something definite to say, or you can't avoid it. Right about now, you're more excited to reveal than a 14 year-old is to peep into the girl's shower. Sloowwwww down. Let's see what happens.

Whoa there Tex - my opinion is, don't reveal unless you got something definite to say, or you can't avoid it. Right about now, you're more excited to reveal than a 14 year-old is to peep into the girl's shower. Sloowwwww down. Let's see what happens.

i want to reveal cause at some point i'm going to be forced to and i'd rather not soak up one of two daytime reveals we have..

trust me, when i do, it will make sense and I'm not going to give up anything that hurts the town

did you look at dan's case.. it's fairly open and shuit considering crusher said he knew about hess all along

I did. I'm just a big fan of letting people reply and hang themselves. That is, if they bother to reply...

Well he's definitely hinted something about Hess more than once. Just not sure where his confidence about JVOR came from. I guess it is possible scum could have had a day shot and used it on JVOR, because again from their perspective he's either the SK or the doc so getting rid of him makes sense. I stillndon't know why JVOR would have bothered fighting it if he knew JiF was going to die in his place anyway, unless there could be another person on their team. But SK mistress makes it sound like one teammate ... unless there are multiple mistresses, idk.

(last quote was directed at Hess)

Yeah no contradiction here.

You're convincing...but you always convince me. You and Vic (as scum) could probably convince me to vote myself if you wanted to.

My only thing is this...the role makes sense. It's not like the usual made up role where you're thinking WTF, that kind of sticks out. This fits, perfectly. At the same time, they'd have plenty of time by now to figure out something with Hess to use to their advantage, so I see the point. It's just almost too perfect.

And all this being said when I named both of you in my top 5, so...take that as you will.

It has nothing to do with the role on its own ... his role would make perfect sense in this game. I was actually like, "huh, better story than I was expecting," when I first read his reveal.

What does NOT make sense are his actions if he supposedly knew about Hess from the start.

Archived