Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No can do freakshow... Some rather interesting developments have taken place and I need to start the day off right. I can only do that from home.

Playing mafia for the first time today during my after-work poopie is not good... I fear it will be a relatively loose bm now. This gives me sad.

No can do freakshow... Some rather interesting developments have taken place and I need to start the day off right. I can only do that from home.

Normally i would worry this means my death scene.. lol

hopefully the ape.. but nobody should trust the ape. Slats very likely hid with him last night which caused him to die

< Red Lobster -- all townies gathered at an outdoor table >

"Man this sh-t is good..."

"Fine dining indeed!"

"You 2 wanna stfu? We've been at this 2 weeks and we haven't come close to one of Tony's men let alone Montana himself. This is an embarrassment. Elite team my a ss."

"Oh sh-t look who's driving up... it's Detective Dickhead."

< group laughs >

http://sounddogs.com/previews/25/mp3/266462_SOUNDDOGS__si.mp3

"oh brother... again with the woop woop to announce he's arrived." :rolleyes:

< cop gets out and rushes over to the table >

< exasperated >

"Guys... GUYS LISTEN TO ME... I GOT.."

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/44/mp3/609014_SOUNDDOGS__el.mp3

"Jeeeeesus! You wanna calm down, turn off your stupid siren, and come back and tell us what you're trying to say?"

Normally i would worry this means my death scene.. lol

hopefully the ape.. but nobody should trust the ape. Slats very likely hid with him last night which caused him to die

However, everyone should trust you... CTM???

I'm shocked you have pushed this agenda this long. Why would you insinuate that Slats would hide with me? The role as it is defined is:

The Hider has the ability to target one player each night. If that player is pro-town, the hider is protected from Night-Kills that night. If the player targeted is killed that same night, the Hider dies too. If the player targeted is Mafia, the hider usually dies.

Slats was NK'ed on N2, AFTER Nae gave the D2 report on DPR that he was town. Don't you think Slats would have hidden with DRP at that point? The somewhat confirmed townie? Despite not believing him most of the game, Slats is not dumb. If his protection was solely tied to hiding with a townie, then I'm guessing he probably played the odds that Nae's report was legit and hid with DPR. Especially after SHE flipped town.

Push whatever nonsense you want though, if I have to get lynched to expose you, it'll be worth it. It's clear to me you think I'm hiding a more powerful role with my vest claim... otherwise you'd have moved on, instead you are planting seeds of doubt about me every chance you get.

"Man I hate this a sshat."

< cop sprints back -- on the verge of panicking >

"GUYS! I got one! I DID IT haahah... I followed up on a tip last night and was able to not only find one of Tony's crew, but know where they're going to be tonight! Get a bunch of styrofoam trays, pack your sh-t - which smells deelicious btw - and lets go! Time to take one of these so-called marycones out!"

"you GOT one! SERIOUSLY!"

"Yessir... Now lets go kill their a ss!"

"WHO... give us a name... what is the name!"

"Man I hate this a sshat."

< cop sprints back -- on the verge of panicking >

"GUYS! I got one! I DID IT haahah... I followed up on a tip last night and was able to not only find one of Tony's crew, but know where they're going to be tonight! Get a bunch of styrofoam trays, pack your sh-t - which smells deelicious btw - and lets go! Time to take one of these so-called marycones out!"

"you GOT one! SERIOUSLY!"

"Yessir... Now lets go kill their a ss!"

"WHO... give us a name... what is the name!"

sounds promising so far..

these long drawn out sceens are much better when reading them after the fact

"Well my friends you'll never guess... the name of the person I found is........"

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/25/mp3/326666_SOUNDDOGS__we.mp3

< cop slumps to the ground -- shocked expression on his face >

"WHAT IN THE F-CK WAS THAT?!?!?!"

"Was that a fu-cking --- blow dart?"

"People really use blow darts?! OMG."

BG aka Mel Bernstein (Town cop - who really did have a guilty last night) is dead.

18903-16663.gif

Day 4 has begun....

However, everyone should trust you... CTM???

I'm shocked you have pushed this agenda this long. Why would you insinuate that Slats would hide with me? The role as it is defined is:

Slats was NK'ed on N2, AFTER Nae gave the D2 report on DPR that he was town. Don't you think Slats would have hidden with DRP at that point? The somewhat confirmed townie? Despite not believing him most of the game, Slats is not dumb. If his protection was solely tied to hiding with a townie, then I'm guessing he probably played the odds that Nae's report was legit and hid with DPR. Especially after SHE flipped town.

Push whatever nonsense you want though, if I have to get lynched to expose you, it'll be worth it. It's clear to me you think I'm hiding a more powerful role with my vest claim... otherwise you'd have moved on, instead you are planting seeds of doubt about me every chance you get.

Are you seriously prepping the morning with this?

I definitely feel comfortable going with WWWWWWWWWWombat. When trying to look past the 4 loudmouths he was one of the people who caught my eye a few times. Even before some of the things that were pointed out about shady maneuvers he made late yesterday, I felt like he was putting a little too much effort into the idea of being involved in the game without ever actually taking a stance or getting in the mix of things. He just seems to be playing way too careful, and the more this game goes on the more I think we've got another round of scum sitting back and letting us do their work for them. WWWombat just has really come off to me as if he's trying to pull of the whole "hiding in plain sight" routine. With mafia doing us a favor and taking out one of the 4 loudmouths, I'm more than glad to move on to a completely different set of players.

That and the fact is, as much as DPR's play still seemed scummy to me, lynching someone who had an innocent investigation on him in hopes he's the GF is playing waaaaay against the odds. If he sticks around long enough, we can worry about that when it's looking like a more likely scenario. I also definitely agree that I feel Crusher has been playing off from his normal self, although there's been nothing in particular that's jumped out at me prior to his Nae vote, so it's more just a feeling that's mostly meta-based, which is why I'm going with WWWWWWWombat for now. So with all of that said:

Vote: WWWombat

bleedin before the jv/jvor thing

also, wwwombat is high on numerous lists anyway

vote WWWombat

Who's to say he investigated him. I don't like Wombats play myself but believe that's a dangerous road to go down.

well, like i said, WWWombat would be in my top 3 currently anyway.. the did bleedin investigate him thing is just what's making me vote him over smc and sharrow atm

well, like i said, WWWombat would be in my top 3 currently anyway.. the did bleedin investigate him thing is just what's making me vote him over smc and sharrow atm

Personally I don't like the fact that pac mentioned he had a guilty. He just could have easily investigated someone else. He's also in my top 3. Crusher, Wombat, AVM.

Personally I don't like the fact that pac mentioned he had a guilty. He just could have easily investigated someone else. He's also in my top 3. Crusher, Wombat, AVM.

understood, but really, if he was voting someone i had an innocent read on right now I'd have disregarded it.... my game plan today was listen to fatty's reveal and then vote for one of sharrow, smc and wwombat.. fatty came off more townlike last night..

understood, but really, if he was voting someone i had an innocent read on right now I'd have disregarded it.... my game plan today was listen to fatty's reveal and then vote for one of sharrow, smc and wwombat.. fatty came off more townlike last night..

So you're fine not letting him reveal today. Personally I think he should be one of the two. Maybe it could help us understand WTF Hess has been talking about as well.

Archived