The Office Mafia Game Thread

Like you had CTM, Lily, Crusher, and Hess. You're ridiculous.

Ha! I'm just good. And I got you and let you slip away.

Trust me. I'm not happy about that at all. Especially after I said I never let it go in the dead thread of your game.

If Slats actually votes me and you win...congrats!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked at Lily N4 and got back "modified lover" :rolleyes: . I couldn't get over the fact JC's death scene said he didn't know his partners alignment.

Not taking a shot at me was dumb.. which makes me think the Ape is SK even more. I see he's already setting up tomorrows slap fight.

This post bothered me. How come no one jumped on this?

I watched Lily on N4, and didn't see Pac there. I was ready to jump all over him today as a result.

Then I got the computer from Pac last night - which is a mirror. After questioning the mods and not exactly getting a straight answer, I think I gotta with my gut that the mirror caused me to not see Pac there.

Bro. We got him. I'm town.

You really think Dan would have dropped out of the game with a scum role like Pacs got?

No F'ing way.

I thought Dan was scummy early.

Hmmm...

Should I just post my paypal account and see which of you is willing to contribute more in there? :lol:

Ha! I'm just good. And I got you and let you slip away.

Trust me. I'm not happy about that at all. Especially after I said I never let it go in the dead thread of your game.

If Slats actually votes me and you win...congrats!

yup you got me.. the greatest scum hunter ever :rolleyes:

now that I think about it Verb must have had the poison that night and hit a mirror.. you guys probably said for you to claim you killed him.. 80 supposedly gave you the mug right? all makes sense now..

take out the trash slats.

This post bothered me. How come no one jumped on this?

I watched Lily on N4, and didn't see Pac there. I was ready to jump all over him today as a result.

Then I got the computer from Pac last night - which is a mirror. After questioning the mods and not exactly getting a straight answer, I think I gotta with my gut that the mirror caused me to not see Pac there.

I thought Dan was scummy early.

Hmmm...

Should I just post my paypal account and see which of you is willing to contribute more in there? :lol:

Honestly, didnt notice but you got him. Nice catch, vote him and we win.

You also agreed that she wouldnt let her team down and bow out as scum.

Honestly, didnt notice but you got him. Nice catch, vote him and we win.

You also agreed that she wouldnt let her team down and bow out as scum.

So what was Hess clever about not revealing in the note you left him on the copier?

yup you got me.. the greatest scum hunter ever :rolleyes:

now that I think about it Verb must have had the poison that night and hit a mirror.. you guys probably said for you to claim you killed him.. 80 supposedly gave you the mug right? all makes sense now..

take out the trash slats.

bwhahahahahhahahaha....who's flailing?

Yeah, for no reason what so ever I revealed that I killed Verbal. lol

bwhahahahahhahahaha....who's flailing?

Yeah, for no reason what so ever I revealed that I killed Verbal. lol

are you for real?!

Once you claimed to kill Verb everyone put you on their shoulders. 80 said he gave you the mug - even hinted at who you supposedly killed before you did.

What do we know about 80?

are you saying there's no benefit to being shown to be someone who kills scum?

So what was Hess clever about not revealing in the note you left him on the copier?

I sent him this...

JiF, Town, send back next night, you'll receive more goodies.

He sent it back the next day and it said...DUDE, know you're town, did you send me this, confused.

He left out the part about more goodies...which I thought was a very town friendly play to not give away that I was sending out the items.

Slats I've known you were the watcher since n1 and have given you great items for days. Why in the f-ck do I:

a) leave the Watcher alive to catch me or my scummates

B ) give the Watcher mirrors and sprays

Think!!

are you for real?!

Once you claimed to kill Verb everyone put you on their shoulders. 80 said he gave you the mug - even hinted at who you supposedly killed before you did.

What do we know about 80?

are you saying there's no benefit to being shown to be someone who kills scum?

Didnt even read this post, and wont. Honestly, I'm not even going to respond you anymore. I got you. You know it, I know it. Either way, when this game is over, my scum hunting ability will be confirmed and everyone that questioned my theory will see I was right. Trust me, I'll be very satisfied even in a loss.

Good game either way. But dont expect me to respond to you anymore.

Didnt even read this post, and wont. Honestly, I'm not even going to respond you anymore. I got you. You know it, I know it. Either way, when this game is over, my scum hunting ability will be confirmed and everyone that questioned my theory will see I was right. Trust me, I'll be very satisfied even in a loss.

Good game either way. But dont expect me to respond to you anymore.

hahaha!

Slats I've known you were the watcher since n1 and have given you great items for days. Why in the f-ck do I:

a) leave the Watcher alive to catch me or my scummates

B ) give the Watcher mirrors and sprays

Think!!

You remember 80 giving JiF the poison cup? That's a nail in the coffin.

You know what, never mind...

vote: Pa

Haha! Just kidding! :lol:

I've felt good about Pac being town for a long time. Mostly because I didn't like JiF's case, and do not think scum would've made the mistake that Pac did when initially reading Jetscode's death scene.

Whether I'm right or wrong, I appreciate whichever one of you decided to give the town a chance to win this one in the end. Of course, with the Ape being the SK, I guess that was a given...

vote: JiF

Haha! A lot to remember. I'm working 12 and 16 hour midnights, my memory takes a hit during these weeks.

Shocked its coming down to this...never saw this coming. Great game JVOR.

Just flip a coin already...get this over with. But I'll make it easy. Vote Pac, win. Vote JiF, lose. End of story.

Ironically, the only remaining players were on my list. :P

Gawd I'm good at this sh*t.

He might not be a dumbass, if you switched your vote and we win.

Let me know if you want me to self vote. I'll end the game. But you will have lost if I do.

Hahaha! :rl:

I already cast my vote.

Yes, I'd like you to self-vote. I'll deal if I'm wrong, just like I was prepared to deal already.

Hahaha! :rl:

I already cast my vote.

Yes, I'd like you to self-vote. I'll deal if I'm wrong, just like I was prepared to deal already.

Well, I tried. Sorry town. Dont know what else I could have done. Should have never let Pac slip away.

Unvote Pac

Vote JiF

Archived