The Office Mafia Game Thread

That's what I'm saying.. and I'm a loud mouthed punk so of course I'm saying something after every kill. Just thought it was a weird "gotcha".

It was a weird gotcha because it was you. You numbskull. You're the same guy that got pissy about being voted off as SCUM!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but it's so obvious that it's become a WIFOM for me.

Absolutely.. I was ready to jump down your throat for it last game... (you posted somethign like freaken ape, lying about a vest) .. but i wifom'd myself thinking you were too good to be caught by a begginner tell :D

Freaking sucks that I voted wrong... :P

I did literally have to leave for work as JVoR was typing up the final scene.

Pac played an awesome game. Definitely earned my trust. The fact that "role finder" is generally a scum role bothered me, but he played beautifully with that nighttime reveal.

Ape - why did you kill Vic instead of Pac at the end? I think you could've won! You also played great.

Thanks to JVoR for a really enjoyable game! Nice co-modding, too, Dan. :)

+ 1

Thanks Dan. I think she would have even bowed out if she was scum because she really just wanted me to enjoy the game and help her man mod. :)

Lol thank you. I strongly prefer being town over scum anyway, but I really wanted you to play. And I like making lists. I think we had a really fun role. :)

and a quick read of the dead thread and it appears just about everyone "knew" I was scum lol.

at least they're consistent.

in reality my play as scum this year has been sub par so nice to play a good one.

You had me fooled! I still don't think it was omggggg the worst thing ever to ask about the items before anyone had them (or so I thought at the time). Hehe.

Here's a gem:

CTM about JF80's response to me: "Townie read on this post.. He's attacking his defender.. Wouldn't expect noob scum to be this wise.."

Yeah, yeah.. i totally wiffed on jf80.. actually did very well hunting scum otuside that :D

It was a weird gotcha because it was you. You numbskull. You're the same guy that got pissy about being voted off as SCUM!

I get that.. but it was a weird gotcha because I think 99% I comment on the kill but that was the first time I was called out for it.

just sayin.

Freaking sucks that I voted wrong... :P

I did literally have to leave for work as JVoR was typing up the final scene.

Pac played an awesome game. Definitely earned my trust. The fact that "role finder" is generally a scum role bothered me, but he played beautifully with that nighttime reveal.

Ape - why did you kill Vic instead of Pac at the end? I think you could've won! You also played great.

Thanks to JVoR for a really enjoyable game! Nice co-modding, too, Dan. :)

Embarrassed to say that I didn't realize I could wipe out all the scum and then just deal with town. I was actually trying to whittle it down to me, 1 scum and 1 town.

I actually thought if I killed JF80 and Pac, that the game would be over. Rookie SK breakdown in the end. :(

No guarantee I would have won though... no regrets, this was a fun one.

In retrospect the only better way to have won was to kill JiF and leave the Ape alive to shoot at me or Slats. :P

he would have killed himself shooting slats and an attempt on me would have failed.

I actually thought if I killed JF80 and Pac, that the game would be over. Rookie SK breakdown in the end. :(

We had a mirror and/or spray the last couple days. We were hoping to get shot at.

Embarrassed to say that I didn't realize I could wipe out all the scum and then just deal with town. I was actually trying to whittle it down to me, 1 scum and 1 town.

No guarantee I would have won though... no regrets, this was a fun one.

Oh wow. I wish I could have clarified that for you. lol. That's an insanely difficult way to play this. lol. If you took down scum, it'd be you vs the town.

In retrospect the only better way to have won was to kill JiF and leave the Ape alive to shoot at me or Slats. :P

he would have killed himself shooting slats and an attempt on me would have failed.

I did appreciate you killing him and giving me a chance. You worked me good! Lol!

Oh wow. I wish I could have clarified that for you. lol. That's an insanely difficult way to play this. lol. If you took down scum, it'd be you vs the town.

No worries. I earned my SK merit badge nonetheless.

and a quick read of the dead thread and it appears just about everyone "knew" I was scum lol.

at least they're consistent.

in reality my play as scum this year has been sub par so nice to play a good one.

I was sure you were town day 1. But day 2 when it was revealed that scum could destroy items, everyone should have read back and got pinged on you wanting to discuss items. I think there was too much distraction though for the people still playing. One of those cases where it's easier to see from the outside I think. I was never sure though until I saw the setup.

Hess pinged me early, and I got him to give me an option for my lie detector, but then I felt a lot better about him by the end of the first day. Same thing for the Ape after I didn't get any traction on him when I voted for him.

I was sure you were town day 1. But day 2 when it was revealed that scum could destroy items, everyone should have read back and got pinged on you wanting to discuss items. I think there was too much distraction though for the people still playing. One of those cases where it's easier to see from the outside I think. I was never sure though until I saw the setup.

Hess pinged me early, and I got him to give me an option for my lie detector, but then I felt a lot better about him by the end of the first day. Same thing for the Ape after I didn't get any traction on him when I voted for him.

There was little strategy for me there... I genuinely figured no one had an item to start (we didn't). Figured let me get my "heat" out of the way and just went for it.

and for the record I had Hess all game.. didn't you see how many times I fos'd and voted him?

We had a mirror and/or spray the last couple days. We were hoping to get shot at.

Yeah, but the question was why I didn't kill you and JF80 on the day I got JF80 and Vic. If I had done that, I would have been the only killing role left in the game... you would have been dead.

Town would have had JIF, Slats and Vic, plus pepper spray, a dundie, the mirror... Plus Slats would have watched me. I still don't think I'd have won tbh. The mirror would have got me, unless JIF gave it to me like he did everything else. :)

I was shocked to be alive at end game. Thought I was dying for sure that night.

I did appreciate you killing him and giving me a chance. You worked me good! Lol!

got lucky finding you then swapping the item with you the latter half of the game haha. I was hoping JiF was SK at the end there because I didn't see a way we could lose if he was.

Yeah, but the question was why I didn't kill you and JF80 on the day I got JF80 and Vic. If I had done that, I would have been the only killing role left in the game... you would have been dead.

Town would have had JIF, Slats and Vic, plus pepper spray, a dundie, the mirror... Plus Slats would have watched me. I still don't think I'd have won tbh. The mirror would have got me, unless JIF gave it to me like he did everything else. :)

Maybe with the nunchucks and the way extra items were getting discarded at the end, you still would have had a chance. I laughed when you got to choose 2/3 items to remove from play! It's hard to say, though. So many decisions people made during this game, and a lot hinged on luck.

Hahahaha....

Verbal: **** it.

***OFFICIAL NIGHT ACTION***

Pass the mug to JiF.

If you read on you'll see a lot of:

f-ck it!

**** official night action *****

I don't think we all agreed on the same action all game. :lol:

Read the scum thread... there is a lot of "keep JIF alive" in there.

Thats because they thought I was you and I was doing their job for them. ;)

Honestly, I didnt even consider that I'd become a suspect in this game. I'm literally shocked at how this ended.

Absolutely.. I was ready to jump down your throat for it last game... (you posted somethign like freaken ape, lying about a vest) .. but i wifom'd myself thinking you were too good to be caught by a begginner tell :D

Yeah well that time I was doing it to vet my claim. Probably would have stayed away from commenting on kills at all if I could have.

oh and the only reason I looked at you night 1 was because you freaked out when I mentioned the items. :)

Thats because they thought I was you and I was doing their job for them. ;)

Honestly, I didnt even consider that I'd become a suspect in this game. I'm literally shocked at how this ended.

Yeah, well I believed in you - that's why I gave you the Dundie. Well, that and there was NO WAY that both Slats and Pac were town with both those roles.

Flavor cop, lie detector, role finder, watcher, video camera, mallard duck, etc, etc, etc.

Shocked at how it ended. All those investigative roles. Actually I'm shocked it took as long as it did for someone to investigate me, considering my D1 reveal was that I had a envelop and I never said I was town or a role.

I'm not gonna access the scum thread on my phone, but that was another reason I trusted Pac. Why let a town watcher live that long?

We had a redirector for awhile.. When Verb died we just thought it was best to keep you alive as an ally for end game.

Verbal:

Btw, I love how the Ape is talking about scumtells I dropped. Ha. JiF has good instincts.....I didn't leave behind scumtells.

Douchenozzle.

What a spooge Verbal is...

Target Verbal

Verbal is NOT TOWN.

You may not share any results until day phase has officially begun.

Archived