The Office Mafia Game Thread

Sorry guys. Didn't realize it was that upsetting. I do think lily is my best bet for d1. She jumped on 80, avoided i28 to distance while jumping on the third most interesting thing going (me) and didn't vote. She simply coaxed other people by saying "Oh I'll vot Vic if we go that way" and turns around and FREAKS OUT at 1 vote.

That's me scum hunting. I'm not trying to be an a$$hole.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've done what pacmule has done a few times and been town everytime .. Don't really see starting game talk as scummy, in fact more the opposite.

Defending Pacturd??? CTM???

Also, cant find the post but he basically said JF80 should reveal, didnt vote him, then put a vote on the ape to not get his hands dirty on a townie reveal. Found this interesting because the Ape was casing the vote on JF80. Something like that.

Vote CTM

Sorry guys. Didn't realize it was that upsetting. I do think lily is my best bet for d1. She jumped on 80, avoided i28 to distance while jumping on the third most interesting thing going (me) and didn't vote. She simply coaxed other people by saying "Oh I'll vot Vic if we go that way" and turns around and FREAKS OUT at 1 vote.

If you weren't wrapped in bacon i would vote you. I did not see this freak out thing, I will go look.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

I28 (4): Sharrow, Wombat, Jetscode1, DPR

Jetsfan80 (2): SMC, Lily

DPR (2): CTM, Smash

Crusher(2): Pac, Hess

Brettw4rd (1): Verbal

Slats (1): AVM

JiF (1): J80

Lily (1): Vicious

Vicious (1): Brett

AVM (1): I28

CTM (1): JiF

Not voting: Crusher, Slats

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline has been extended to Wednesday 12PM ET.

REVEALS REMAINING: 1

Unvote

Vote AVM

His silence is deafening.

Edit for boldness.

You just miss crazy spirit led AVM. Ok, but I'll have to borrow them from Brett. Here goes.

unvote

Vote: Slats

Nope. They said vote for slats too, because he's obviously scum.

Also, cant find the post but he basically said JF80 should reveal, didnt vote him, then put a vote on the ape to not get his hands dirty on a townie reveal. Found this interesting because the Ape was casing the vote on JF80. Something like that.

Vote CTM

Yes, i said he might as well reveal to get the game moving. I've also said numerous times I don't think he's done anything scumy. Atleast for dan, i28 and dpr i can justify my vote, however weakly

Vote CTM

Quality scum hunting by the sweet one. I'm convinced.

vote CTM

Vic, I challenge you to name one time I've participated this much on a day one. I'm trying really hard to increase my play, unlike some who just say "What the ****. Why bother?" That attitude is a big part of why DM mafia nearly died off, imo.

Also, I have been on and off the computer. Remember, I don't get up until y'all have been playing practically all day. So, yeah, I'm scurrying in and out. It'll be that way all game, too. I'm busier now than I used to be.

Sorry if I seem snarky. I don't mean to. Blame the meds. I'm off now for my birthday dinner. See y'all later...

For crush.

Its o.k. vicgod. We only hurt the ones we love.

<3

Yes, i said he might as well reveal to get the game moving. I've also said numerous times I don't think he's done anything scumy. Atleast for dan, i28 and dpr i can justify my vote, however weakly

Shut up... you been busted by JiF. Caught. Dan;s not even playing stop muddying up the waters by dropping names and confess.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Crusher (2): Pac, Hess

CTM (2): JiF, Crusher

Not voting: Slats

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

I find myself wanting to vote for as many different people I can so you can keep posting list and well you know..... LOL

I'm dan. If I28 is your standard, thats sad. DPR is on crack. h8u.

Don;t care about your vote. I had my eye on you sweet baboo before your vote on me. What you think about this Liily thing from Vic?

I think they should settle it by drag race. Lily ain't getting my vote day 1 and already stated what I think of Vic. I think he did the same thing with her that I did with you as she was doing the same thing to him as you were doing to me. :)

I find myself wanting to vote for as many different people I can so you can keep posting list and well you know..... LOL

Lol this has been a fantastic night. ALMOST as good as sexy times with the godzilla.

I think they should settle it by drag race. Lily ain't getting my vote day 1 and already stated what I think of Vic. I think he did the same thing with her that I did with you as she was doing the same thing to him as you were doing to me. :)

Agreed. what?

Did you see that awesome scum hunting my sweet Bup-z did? Caught CTM. Sweeeeet.

Dude, when you voted me you said something like "good idea pressure monkey."

That's justification?

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

DPR (3): CTM, Smash, AVM

I'm dan. If I28 is your standard, thats sad. DPR is on crack. h8u.

Well yes, you are dan, no longer a fake man.. and now you come out with scumdar on the fritz and vote town on d1 like usual, and I feel even better about you being town..

Well yes, you are dan, no longer a fake man.. and now you come out with scumdar on the fritz and vote town on d1 like usual, and I feel even better about you being town..

You thought you where safe with us starting before Sweet Bup-z got back. WRONG... You must feel shaved and silly right now. Just give up,. Confess. We won;t judge.

Dude, when you voted me you said something like "good idea pressure monkey."

That's justification?

Nope, I said that you said you'd change the last 3-4 games and really didn't, but this game you are playing differently, by keeping your word. My vote on you was acutally quoted by verbal as being suspicious for derailing the 80 train, suprised you missed it.. 2 times

Agreed. what?

Did you see that awesome scum hunting my sweet Bup-z did? Caught CTM. Sweeeeet.

Agreed who? how? What Agreed?

I just pooped a golden egg so excited for JiF.

Here's the skinny...no pun. Dan would never have left the game if she was part of the team. She's too sweet. JiF our closest thing to town. Consider it semi-confirmation. Town can't lose.

What's your thoughts on slats? and dpr? and pac?

Agreed who? how? What Agreed?

I just pooped a golden egg so excited for JiF.

Here's the skinny...no pun. Dan would never have left the game if she was part of the team. She's too sweet. JiF our closest thing to town. Consider it semi-confirmation. Town can't lose.

What's your thoughts on slats?

Slats? nothing yet. Really haven;t paid him much mind. I will look a little now.

Glad to see your playing again. It's all I ever wanted. But my vote stays since you don't care.

I love your vote. When it first got here I thought, "thats odd" but after awhile it grew on me, and now quite honestly not sure what I would do if it left. I find it delightful and yet somewhat harsh in a nipple pinching kinda way, when i say stop, please go harder.

unvote

vote: DPR

There's only room for one pirate in this game, you son of a *****

*SLAPS THE SH!T OUT OF AVM* I'm the pirate, asshat. There can be only one.

unvote I28 - all over a vote for CTM

*goes to do more crack*

Nope, I said that you said you'd change the last 3-4 games and really didn't, but this game you are playing differently, by keeping your word. My vote on you was acutally quoted by verbal as being suspicious for derailing the 80 train, suprised you missed it.. 2 times

I read your post as far as "down for some ape pressure" or whatever. You pretty much do it every D1 now.

I try not to read your posts beyond that, because I know you intentionally like to set me off.

Archived