Jetsfan80 (2): SMC, Lily

Crusher (2): Pac, Hess

Brettw4rd (1): Verbal

JiF (1): J80

Lily (1): Vicious

Vicious (1): Brett

AVM (1): I28

Not voting: Slats

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline has been extended to Wednesday 12PM ET.

REVEALS REMAINING: 1

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

CTM (4): JiF, Crusher, DPR, Pac

I28 (3): Sharrow, Wombat, Jetscode1

DPR (3): CTM, Smash, AVM

Jetsfan80 (2): SMC, Lily

Crusher (1): Hess

Brettw4rd (1): Verbal

JiF (1): J80

Lily (1): Vicious

Vicious (1): Brett

AVM (1): I28

Not voting: Slats

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline has been extended to Wednesday 12PM ET.

REVEALS REMAINING: 1

I read your post as far as "down for some ape pressure" or whatever. You pretty much do it every D1 now.

I try not to read your posts beyond that, because I know you intentionally like to set me off.

I took it that way too, which isnt really a terrible idea, but thats not what dinged me. It was pleading the case for the reveal and going with a vote on you while you were casing the votes on the train.

Its all I really got right now.

I think they should settle it by drag race. Lily ain't getting my vote day 1 and already stated what I think of Vic. I think he did the same thing with her that I did with you as she was doing the same thing to him as you were doing to me. :)

Thanks, Hess. I think. I didn't quite understand all that.

Vic, that was no freak out. That was a medication induced explanation. Wordy? Yes. Worried. No. Not yet.

Figures... NOW you guys want to vote CTM, but last game??? Nooooooo... I hate you all.

Somehow I expect this to become a lot of noise between DPR and CTM...

You sound like you need a hug?

/hug

I took it that way too, which isnt really a terrible idea, but thats not what dinged me. It was pleading the case for the reveal and going with a vote on you while you were casing the votes on the train.

Its all I really got right now.

You had us at hello.

Figures... NOW you guys want to vote CTM, but last game??? Nooooooo... I hate you all.

Somehow I expect this to become a lot of noise between DPR and CTM...

I'm not fighting with anybody, there's nothing to defend against outside of a stoned homo's half rememory of what he skimmed.

Outside of that,

Fatso voted for no reason other then love for his twinkee

Pirate OMGUS

Pac blatant bandwagoned under the guise of not liking me

none of them even attempted to give a single reason for a vote.. so nothing to fight..

I'm not fighting with anybody, there's nothing to defend against outside of a stoned homo's half rememory of what he skimmed.

Outside of that,

Pirate OMGUS

none of them even attempted to give a single reason for a vote.. so nothing to fight..

My reason is you're you and I'm me. and it's Monday.

Outside of that,

Pirate OMGUS

Love is a splendid thing.

Whaaa? I believed his reveal.

So did I.. but that doesn't mean he's town. Maybe it's time for you to start the Hyndai and drive around the block a few times. clear your head and stuff.

Outside of that,

Pirate OMGUS

Just shut up and reveal, punta.

Outside of that,

Pirate OMGUS

I gave 2 reasons, just because you dont like them doesnt mean they arent reasons.

So did I.. but that doesn't mean he's town. Maybe it's time for you to start the Hyndai and drive around the block a few times. clear your head and stuff.

You cheeky little donkey I pretty much thought I had the ape pegged and now I think he's town. I like him and feel much better about him since his reveal. Of course he could still be scum but you can go suck cock, I'll make my on decisions.

I gave 2 reasons, just because you dont like them doesnt mean they arent reasons.

Oh yeah, I defended pac. In reality his little rivalry goes 1 way. I don't make a spectacle of voting him, and have defended him in other games. Most recently, the one where you were cop, he was doc and you both made fools out of yourselves in lynching me..

You cheeky little donkey I pretty much thought I had the ape pegged and now I think he's town. I like him and feel much better about him since his reveal. Of course he could still be scum but you can go suck cock, I'll make my on decisions.

You've been huffing too much diesel.

Who are your top 3 Lawnmower Man?

CTM won't be too exciting of a train considering I think he is too burned out to really defend, particularly on D1.

Vic, re: Lily. Agree, but shes been on a hiatus the past few games, having a bad day, so I'd to have her around longer before I take her too seriously as a suspect. But thats what I wanted to see!

Lily, happy birthday!!!

Oh yeah, I defended pac. In reality his little rivalry goes 1 way. I don't make a spectacle of voting him, and have defended him in other games. Most recently, the one where you were cop, he was doc and you both made fools out of yourselves in lynching me..

Lynch all liars!

There have been a number of games where you post "lynch Pac" dozens of times in the span of a game day.

If you were near me I would suplex you.

BTW, DPR...you should change your name to DPH.

..because you slap like a dirty pirate hooker

That's only because you couldn't feel it because you're face is still numb from your weekend on Whore Island. Slut.

Lynch all liars!

There have been a number of games where you post "lynch Pac" dozens of times in the span of a game day.

If you were near me I would suplex you.

When I watch wrestling on tv, one wrestler will often suplex another... however, neither of them ever remove their shorts and put each others penises in each others mouth, so... maybe your move has a different name?

That was 1 game and I thought he was scum .. i don't just vote him because he's pac

Truth be told it's not all a joke on my part. I agree that you've been at the epicenter of the run em' up and reveal style but are careful not to be too vocal about it. I also think it's possible your Padowan Learner JVoR decided to make you scum or sk since you haven't been in awhile.

but yeah.. it's fun to vote you too. true dat.

Archived