The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, Vic, that's a great story.

I met my wife 15 years ago this past April 25. A mutual friend of ours had committed suicide and I read a poem at his memorial service at our college. She came up to me afterwards and said it was a beautiful poem (I had written it for my BF who had been murdered a few years prior) and I asked her if I could walk her to her next class. She said sure and the the rest is history.

Wow, CTM, I knew what CTM stood for and what it was based on, but I never knew it was something so random. LOL. Somethings just stick.

This is a great story, too.

JVoR and I were both just dorky children who were seated together in the orchestra. I remember thinking he was kind of cool for using the word "dumbass." (I was really sheltered, lol.) In the beginning, I told my friends I thought he was gross, but that was only for a little while! Hehe, and he was actually shorter than me until he hit puberty. :P

Oh and Lils, I know you weren't "lurking." I just noticed you were back, and figured you wouldn't be caught up for an hour as you tried to sift through all the shoe/JiFs trike posts. :P

What's cool is that I found a pair of Converse that go excellent with JiF's trike!

1396480-p-2x.jpg

Is it weird that I'm considering delaying my plans tonight in an effort to be around for JVOR's mystery question? Answer: Yes.

The only weird thing is that you are considering it. In another three games, you'll be able to admit to yourself that there was never any question.

On a related note, DPR's re-hab home for "Mafia Addicts Anonymous" (MAA) will be opening it's doors this fall. The twist will be, once your inside and no one can bother you, you'll be free to play mafia all the time.

I hate when people make "golly gee, I sure wish people would put in their night actions!" posts.

******* WIFOM bullsh*t, I say.

golly gee. I wish people would submit their night actions.

:rl: :rl:

Mod-pwnd.

Hey Pirate, are you the one that had the photo of yourself at the computer rocking a Dogfishhead baseball cap? Or was that teh Doggin, me thinks it was you...

Anyway, we had another couple over for dinner Saturday. 12 pack of 60 minute, 6 pack of Doublebag from Longtrail, 4 pack of Guinness cans, 6 pack of Blue Moon... and I thought we killed it all... we just went for drinks tonight, 3 pints of Saranac Imperial IPA, get home and I'm thinking I need me another beer...

BOOM.

Back of the fridge, 1 beautiful, but lonesome DFH 60 min IPA.

My night, it made it.

Hey Pirate, are you the one that had the photo of yourself at the computer rocking a Dogfishhead baseball cap? Or was that teh Doggin, me thinks it was you...

Anyway, we had another couple over for dinner Saturday. 12 pack of 60 minute, 6 pack of Doublebag from Longtrail, 4 pack of Guinness cans, 6 pack of Blue Moon... and I thought we killed it all... we just went for drinks tonight, 3 pints of Saranac Imperial IPA, get home and I'm thinking I need me another beer...

BOOM.

My night, it made it.

lol @ape foraging in apartment for beer

lol @ape foraging in apartment for beer

Heh... I'm loling myself right now. Its bad. I can't believe I spent like $50-60 on beer this weekend for 4 people and it all got slurped up... the worst part? I drink strong ales, IPAs, browns mostly... the girl like Hefeweizen. Wheaty beers like that give me the reeps... so when she finds one she doesn't like, for instance the Harpoon Rasberry Hefeweizen, she'll drink one then the other six will sit in the fridge... I can't drink them. They are gross, plus they make me doot like a revolutionary war rifle.

I've got 5 of them in my fridge... thank goodness they hid the last 60 minute.

BOOM.

My night, it made it.

Twas me, and I salute you and your taste in beer. May all of you evening be filled with tasty brews and saucy wenches.

Hehe I love it.

Thanks. The Optimus Prime face was actually a close-up of a toy mask, and I had to fix it up to look like it has the same light source as Kong... also had to add in the eye socket for Prime and the glowing eyeball... 10 minutes of work, but it definitely makes a difference.

Archived