The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no "versus" because I have refrained from badgering and repeating myself like I have done in the past. If CTM's goal was to to suck me back into another mess like last game... it should tell us all we need to know about his agenda. Just saying.

On the other hand, I'm sure CTM will try to convince us this was a "trap" case... so I'm torn, CTM hasn't been scum in a while, but Jetscode's reaction to the case is the more alarming play... he jumped at the chance to vote me again. He seems to be fixating on me, so that he doesn't have to take a position on the play of anyone else. Hiding behind the big noisy Ape...

I agree on the JC vote-burying thing, and he's my other favorite after Chan the Man.

Meh. It really just looks, to me, as if you're doing the whole round peg-square hole case. Since we've done these reveal trains, it just looks like that's the mentality now. So perhaps not a good identifier of scummy behavior, but whatever. You appear to be trying too hard on that one, and I'm willing to call you on that. So, apparently, are a lot of others.

Not sure what you mean, him and hess were my favorite after day 1. Then ape makes a comment while drunk, which could be a slip, it also could be nothing, i concede, but it could be a slip.. that was enough of a reason to get a DAY 2 vote for one of my favorites from day 1..

Of course the girl stuff wasn't game related, him saying Jif was a bad d1 scum hunter was.. and jif had spent a good part of day 1 saying I was scum. It's day 2 and him and hess were my favorite from day 1, it's supportive evidence not the sole case.. (the other part is that, ya know, he's playing differently this game, just like DPR, whio was doing so with an agenda)

Lots of opportunism going on here, pay attention townies

Wow, you really are pushing this as a real case? Was about to give you the benefit of the doubt that it was a "trap."

This is the worst sh*t you've ever pushed... pulling it right out of thin air.

There's no "versus" because I have refrained from badgering and repeating myself like I have done in the past. If CTM's goal was to to suck me back into another mess like last game... it should tell us all we need to know about his agenda. Just saying.

On the other hand, I'm sure CTM will try to convince us this was a "trap" case... so I'm torn, CTM hasn't been scum in a while, but Jetscode's reaction to the case is the more alarming play... he jumped at the chance to vote me again. He seems to be fixating on me, so that he doesn't have to take a position on the play of anyone else. Hiding behind the big noisy Ape...

Feeble...you started the provocation during the night phase and now you wonder why you got my vote...lol!

Wow, you really are pushing this as a real case? Was about to give you the benefit of the doubt that it was a "trap."

This is the worst sh*t you've ever pushed... pulling it right out of thin air.

My case is that you are playing differently, this was supportive... it's day 2.. how good of case can you think there'd be..

No intentional trap this time, but i think it's succeeded in being one.

Sorry I haven't been on that much. Had an awful night.

My wife got into a car accident. She and my son were taken to the hospital. I had to find a way to get there and spent most of the evening/night there. Luckily, they're in good shape and back home. The car might be totaled. The other driver ran a red light and hit our car on the passenger side. All air bags deployed as the impact drove our car into the light pole.

Catching up but had to address this -

I'm glad they're okay, SMC.

That's not what's going on at all. He's playing differently, anyone whose played with me knows I meta like crazy early in the game. When I saw him post that last night I thought it was a slip, he was drunk, and was joinging me in making fun of Jif's day 1 scum hunting ability due to him being wrong about me. Last game was the first time I ever got into it with ape, and it was because I thought he was lying in his reveal, which he was.

I also think Hess is playing strangely.

Where did I lie in my reveal last game? I was town. I had a vest. I used it up before I got targeted. You spent the whole game trying to convince people I was the ******* GF. Now you are leaning on your play last game as part of a case on me in this game?

This is beyond stupid.

Also, your primary rationale for voting me last game was that you though mentioning the BPV was stupid - not that you thought I was lying. You added that in later, and are elevating it here to try to make yourself look more credible.

Where did I lie in my reveal last game? I was town. I had a vest. I used it up before I got targeted. You spent the whole game trying to convince people I was the ******* GF. Now you are leaning on your play last game as part of a case on me in this game?

This is beyond stupid.

Also, your primary rationale for voting me last game was that you though mentioning the BPV was stupid - not that you thought I was lying. You added that in later, and are elevating it here to try to make yourself look more credible.

Go read the first post in response to you, I said I think you are lying about something, and you exxaggerrated your ability.

Also, there was a point where I didn't think that anymore, but keep saying it in order to keep you and me alive... pac can confirm

Feeble...you started the provocation during the night phase and now you wonder why you got my vote...lol!

Bullsh*t. You opened the game with magic 8 ball nonsense about me being scum, and haven't moved on to make a legit case on anyone.

I called you feeble during the night phase because what you were saying was just that.

Now you are saying I provoked you to vote me? You voted me D1, I mocked you N1, and you voted me D2... this reason doesn't hold up according to your play guy...

Go read the first post in response to you, I said I think you are lying about something, and you exxaggerrated your ability.

Also, there was a point where I didn't think that anymore, but keep saying it in order to keep you and me alive... pac can confirm

Dude, I said I had a vest... I didn't get into how it worked, or how limited it was. I didn't lie, I just didn't give all the info about the vest out. Why would I?

Regardless, you think I'm playing different... then you think I slipped by making fun of JIF while talking about hot chicks... now you are relying on your WRONG case on me from last game to further push this sh*t on me now?

... and here I am getting sucked in. ******* a$$hole.

Dude, I said I had a vest... I didn't get into how it worked, or how limited it was. I didn't lie, I just didn't give all the info about the vest out. Why would I?

Regardless, you think I'm playing different... then you think I slipped by making fun of JIF while talking about hot chicks... now you are relying on your WRONG case on me from last game to further push this sh*t on me now?

... and here I am getting sucked in. ******* a$$hole.

Correction: I think you might of slipped..

it's day 2 dude,what kind of open and shut case do you think anyone could produce on day 2, with no dead scum to reference..

I don't want to get into it with you, You're my favorite for scum at this point in the game, that's it. The fact that you haven't voted me yet is even more confusing..

I'm town, it will be revealed as such, and I hope something can be gained from it.

If we don't use up all our reveals I would like to reveal something about last night.if you think I'm playing stange it's probably cause I've been playing almost the entire game on bb via my company meeting or quick shots in my hotel room or car. Lol. Yep.

Reasonably good case, Vic. Wrong, but put together better than most this game. My point about DPR was that I DIDN'T want his reveal. I didn't want to waste reveal #3 on him. I thought he would have come up with a really good one either way. Turns out I was wrong, but that's what I thought. My voting him would have been counter-productive to my goal of not getting his reveal.

As for you, I'll still vote you if a train starts, but I don't have a strong case with quotes and all that, so I don't want to start one.

I'm watching what else is going on for now.

Soooo on the bus ride home, feel like death.

Awesome time though. By a stroke of luck and genius I ended up staying Saturday night at the most expensive penthouse in the world-- Hugh heffner sky villa at the palms, 28k a night. Clay Matthews came to see it because he was down the hall, and my roommate told him

to beat it because he had like 10 dudes with him. I was so pissed I didn't meet him. And mark sanchez was 2 floors below us to.

Anyways, I'll catch up and read tonight, just wanted to brag.

I was able to use my lie detector on this post before I died. HE LIED - He didn't stay in any penthouse. He got bombed and solicited the services of a tranny hooker that looked like Clay Matthews who later robbed him after he passed out in the dirty alley they were using.

Reasonably good case, Vic. Wrong, but put together better than most this game. My point about DPR was that I DIDN'T want his reveal. I didn't want to waste reveal #3 on him. I thought he would have come up with a really good one either way. Turns out I was wrong, but that's what I thought. My voting him would have been counter-productive to my goal of not getting his reveal.

As for you, I'll still vote you if a train starts, but I don't have a strong case with quotes and all that, so I don't want to start one.

I'm watching what else is going on for now.

You're being quite passive thus far, Lily. Not sure what to make of that, but simply tossing it out there. :-/

Correction: I think you might of slipped..

it's day 2 dude,what kind of open and shut case do you think anyone could produce on day 2, with no dead scum to reference..

I don't want to get into it with you, You're my favorite for scum at this point in the game, that's it. The fact that you haven't voted me yet is even more confusing..

I'm town, it will be revealed as such, and I hope something can be gained from it.

Wow, now your correcting me because in my recap of your nonsense, I left out "might"? Your clearly trying to agitate me.

I haven't voted you yet, because I felt good about you so far this game... and I already stated that Jetscode's eagerness to vote me and support your case was much more alarming than the sh*t case you put on the table. No worries, your tipping the scales in your favor now...

Wow, now your correcting me because in my recap of your nonsense, I left out "might"? Your clearly trying to agitate me.

I haven't voted you yet, because I felt good about you so far this game... and I already stated that Jetscode's eagerness to vote me and support your case was much more alarming than the sh*t case you put on the table. No worries, your tipping the scales in your favor now...

i not scurred...

I was able to use my lie detector on this post before I died. HE LIED - He didn't stay in any penthouse. He got bombed and solicited the services of a tranny hooker that looked like Clay Matthews who later robbed him after he passed out in the dirty alley they were using.

:rl:

It's going to be weird not reading people ask where you're at the remainder of the game ;)

i not scurred...

Clearly, your not being helpful either... rather than continue this round and round, do you have thoughts on Jetscode? Just above you undermined your own case on me, citing it was a Day 2 case, yet it seems that JC doesn't even care what the case was... he just wants to stash his vote on me.

You're being quite passive thus far, Lily. Not sure what to make of that, but simply tossing it out there. :-/

Vic accuses me of overreacting, and then you accuse me of being passive. *shakes head*

Verbal, what you may be seeing is that I have less time and energy to devote to the game than I used to. And I'm not letting it get me uptight like I used to. I finally realized it's just a game.

Hehe, I think Vic is wrong. I'm looking back at your posts and I'm seeing a general "meh" to them. No real push for info, just a few nuggets about DPR, and potentially voting Vic. Not much else....very passive.

I don't think you overreacted to anything.

Verbal, what you may be seeing is that I have less time and energy to devote to the game than I used to. And I'm not letting it get me uptight like I used to. I finally realized it's just a game.

That I can totally understand, and I know you aren't using that as an excuse. I buy it. Although......I won't deny....I miss the old Lily. *smooch*

I'm going to agree with Vic, right now I'm betting CTM and I28 both are town. Just can't see him putting himself out there like this if he's scum (CTM).

Still not feeling great about Hess, who's post about revealing something if we don't use them all up strikes me as trying to be super helpful, that's about it. The point about JC isn't bad, either.

Clearly, your not being helpful either... rather than continue this round and round, do you have thoughts on Jetscode? Just above you undermined your own case on me, citing it was a Day 2 case, yet it seems that JC doesn't even care what the case was... he just wants to stash his vote on me.

I think sltas vote was odd, and i think your and pac's lack of votes are also odd..

Crusher seems to be willing to put his weight behind every train..

As much as I hate to piss off my only supporter, Jetscode vote being so opposite of everyone elses is odd.. so i'd agree with you, if you were innocent, which i don't know

I'm going to agree with Vic, right now I'm betting CTM and I28 both are town. Just can't see him putting himself out there like this if he's scum (CTM).

Still not feeling great about Hess, who's post about revealing something if we don't use them all up strikes me as trying to be super helpful, that's about it. The point about JC isn't bad, either.

I tend to agree with you on both.

Regarding Hess, I kinda think its worth the reveal to have him tell us what he has to say... I think he's a likely D2 train/reveal anyway given the amount of people FOSing him.

I think sltas vote was odd, and i think your and pac's lack of votes are also odd..

Crusher seems to be willing to put his weight behind every train..

As much as I hate to piss off my only supporter, Jetscode vote being so opposite of everyone elses is odd.. so i'd agree with you, if you were innocent, which i don't know

Pac voted Jetscode didn't he? He said he'd hammer you...

As for me, lets recap: You basically opened the day by putting me in a situation where I have to defend immediately - cause you knew I wouldn't let that bullcrap case of yours go without reaction. Now, I haven't voted you because I still can't tell if your up to your typical a-holeness to scum hunt or not. If I did vote you, I'm sure you'd spin it into OMGUS... if I don't vote you, you spin it (as you imply here) into I'm not being OMGUSy enough... either way, you spin it into further pushing this horsesh*t case...

Favorites coming into today were Jetscode and Hess. Part of the reason I haven't voted you is how quick JC voted me after you, I don't see that happening if you are both scum... and I feel stronger about him than you.

If we don't use up all our reveals I would like to reveal something about last night.if you think I'm playing stange it's probably cause I've been playing almost the entire game on bb via my company meeting or quick shots in my hotel room or car. Lol. Yep.

Not sure what this means. In any case, I'm not a fan of half-reveals, and we can always come back to CTM later.

UNVOTE

Vote: Hess

That I can totally understand, and I know you aren't using that as an excuse. I buy it. Although......I won't deny....I miss the old Lily. *smooch*

You never know what I might be like by the end of the game. *smooches back* (One of the fun things about being bipolar!)

I think i know.. I'm 1 vote from reveal and you'll get what you want if i reveal.. not planning on lieing, no reason to

Archived