The Office Mafia Game Thread

Everything CTM has said is all well and good, but it does nothing to confirm Ape, CTM, or Hess as town.

If anything, I'm inclined to believe Thief is a scum-role.

This assumption burned us last game.

CTM's reveal as a Thief is legit, as far as I'm concerned. I'd like to know if he can do it whenever, or if it was a 1-time action.

I am still perplexed by his play. He stole my letter, so he moreso than anyone knows I didn't lie about having a letter, and then he comes out of the gate after me? Not sure I understand why.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Fwiw, I'm getting a town read on you, CTM. I think both you and I28 are town, actually.

It's unlikely that you would choose thief for a fake claim if you were scum, especially given what you just said about voting Verbal for that same reason last game.

The other side of this is that he could be banking on us not lynching him BECAUSE thief was a town role last game.

This assumption burned us last game.

CTM's reveal as a Thief is legit, as far as I'm concerned. I'd like to know if he can do it whenever, or if it was a 1-time action.

I am still perplexed by his play. He stole my letter, so he moreso than anyone knows I didn't lie about having a letter, and then he comes out of the gate after me? Not sure I understand why.

If i'm not going to be lynch, it doesn't make sense to reveal if I can do again or if it was a 1 time thing..

re: the BPV.. half the scum team had a bpv last game, it's a null read. Also i wanted to see how and if you'd mention it under duress

The other side of this is that he could be banking on us not lynching him BECAUSE thief was a town role last game.

That's certainly possible. Rest assured, I'm town. But I understand if ya'll lynch me. Can't really fight it.

If i'm not going to be lynch, it doesn't make sense to reveal if I can do again or if it was a 1 time thing..

re: the BPV.. half the scum team had a bpv last game, it's a null read. Also i wanted to see how and if you'd mention it under duress

Both good points.

I figured since I had it stolen, I shouldn't mentioned it unless someone came forward with the claim they stole it. If nothing else I could vouch for the claim that it was stolen... get something positive from it, ideally.

Official Day 2 Vote Count

CTM (5): Hess, Slats, JiF, Verbal, Crusher

Hess (2): AVM, Lily

I28 (2): CTM, Jetscode1

Lily (1): Vicious

Jetscode1 (2): Pac, I28

Smashmouth (1): Brett

Not voting: Smash, Wombat, Brett, J80, I28

With 16 people alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

*evil grin* We could all start voting Smash, J80. That might work.

And it's really starting to bug me that you keep posting my thoughts just before I can...

I neglected to mention my additional power of mind-reading in my role reveal back on Day 1. My bad.

One of these days CTM is going to use the "falling on his sword" strategy to dupe us all. However, today is not that day. I buy his reveal and willingness to die as him being town.

That being said, since I was the one who suggested pressuring Smash (formerly T0mShane), I'll follow through with a vote.

VOTE: Smash

Figured it was you or Hess that stole it after the way this morning has gone.

My letter was in fact stolen, and yeah it was a 1-time BPV... apparently the only role/power I ever get in mafia. Unlike last 2 times I've had vests... I didn't say what it did and tried to draw the NK by offering the window for scum to shoot at me before I "opened" the letter.

Lol @ u off all people drawing a NK. Worst possible scum move ever.

CTM (5): Hess, Slats, JiF, Verbal, Crusher

Smashmouth (3): Brett, J80, Lily

Hess (1): AVM

Not voting: Smash, Wombat

Me too. My vote stays.

What I don't get is how CTM says he came into today with me as his #1 for scum. Cases me on nothing, and even refers to last game to paint me as a liar.

I would think that once he stole my letter, he would have seen I wasn't lying about having it - and wouldn't you think that would if nothing else remove me as his #1 for scum? Certainly doesn't make sense for him to case me as potential liar, when he knew I didn't lie in my reveal... in fact, I played the BPV exactly how everyone says I should. How does that equate to #1 for scum?

What I don't get is how CTM says he came into today with me as his #1 for scum. Cases me on nothing, and even refers to last game to paint me as a liar.

I would think that once he stole my letter, he would have seen I wasn't lying about having it - and wouldn't you think that would if nothing else remove me as his #1 for scum? Certainly doesn't make sense for him to case me as potential liar, when he knew I didn't lie in my reveal... in fact, I played the BPV exactly how everyone says I should. How does that equate to #1 for scum?

Yes, i'm scum, I removed your vest last night and now stuck my neck out to try and get your lynched rather then just Nk'ing you

CTM (6): Hess, Slats, JiF, Verbal, Crusher, Wombat.

Not voting: Smash

Yes, i'm scum, I removed your vest last night and now stuck my neck out to try and get your lynched rather then just Nk'ing you

Nothing to do with the points I made.

You referenced how I lied last game while casing me today, yet stole my vest and knew I didn't lie about it. You entered D2 knowing I didn't lie in my reveal, but calling me your #1 for scum and insinuating that I was lying in my reveal this game.

At the time you came out with your case on me, the part where you reveal probably wasn't in the plans... So, if you successfully lynched me, you could have easily just said "whoops, he brought it on himself because he played different and lied in his reveal" and you would have looked right about me lying because you stole the letter. In fact, thinking about it - this makes you painting me as a liar last game make a little more sense.

CTM (7): Hess, Slats, JiF, Verbal, Crusher, Wombat, I28

Jetscode1 (1): Pac

Not voting: Smash

He also told me I was funny earlier this game. He's right. Im funny and town.

Just because he's right, doesn't make him town ;)

Care to explain or should we just guess...

Be careful, JC. Before he makes you the 5th scum team member...

Scum team: AVM, Pac, Crusher, CTM, Jetscode with Lily as symp. Game over.

And there we go. Now I have to sabotage Wombat, so that no one takes him serious and our awesome scum team can win! But how...

And there we go. Now I have to sabotage Wombat, so that no one takes him serious and our awesome scum team can win! But how...

I'll draw his fire, since I'm the symp ;) You'd better nk him tonight.

Nothing to do with the points I made.

You referenced how I lied last game while casing me today, yet stole my vest and knew I didn't lie about it. You entered D2 knowing I didn't lie in my reveal, but calling me your #1 for scum and insinuating that I was lying in my reveal this game.

At the time you came out with your case on me, the part where you reveal probably wasn't in the plans... So, if you successfully lynched me, you could have easily just said "whoops, he brought it on himself because he played different and lied in his reveal" and you would have looked right about me lying because you stole the letter. In fact, thinking about it - this makes you painting me as a liar last game make a little more sense.

You're merging seperate points together because argueing with you is like arguing with a talking mule

Not going to try and explain it to you, it's hopeless and I made that mistake last game.

You're merging seperate points together because argueing with you is like arguing with a talking mule

Not going to try and explain it to you, it's hopeless and I made that mistake last game.

Dude... YOU started it back up this game. Not me. ******* pig.

I'll draw his fire, since I'm the symp ;) You'd better nk him tonight.

What a team we make. As long as he doesn't know about BG being our super secret hidden from the game roster he's so good GF, we've still got a chance.

Frick. Did I say too much?

Archived