The Office Mafia Game Thread

THe only thing I've found suspicious about vic was going after lily.. think she's an easy target. Of course, if she's scum then moot point

You said you became suspicious of me once I started talking about the letter and voted for you. You FOS'ed me before I even posted Day 2. So you think I would have destroyed the letter and then come out of the gate and talked about the destroyed letter? That would be stupid. You basically used me as a platform on your reveal on some crazy assumptions. You continued to push the Optimas Primate even though JVOR's scene confirmed his reveal. *stares at CTM and missing Sharrow*

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As happens often here, I think JiF and Vic are two townies going after each other. Those always seem to promote the most venomous attacks because each person knows he's town and is frustrated.

I could be wrong and they may be running a gambit, but how often does that type of thing get pulled off in this game without someone seeing through it?

If you're right, I need to turn in my scum-hunting hat. I had Brett pegged as scum, and am mostly sure one of these two is.

If you're right, I need to turn in my scum-hunting hat. I had Brett pegged as scum, and am mostly sure one of these two is.

I like the idea of narrowing down the scum pool by picking out townies first. Who do you feel confident is town? It'd be interesting to compare lists and then see what our "consensus" scum pool is.

I'm pretty sure you're town (J80) because we've been thinking alike a lot this game.

The rest on my "probably town" list are: AVM, I28 & CTM (that whole thing between them smelled like two townies going at it.) and JC and Verbal for now.

To put it in list form:

J80

AVM

I28

CTM

JC

Verbal

And that's in order of my surety.

You said you became suspicious of me once I started talking about the letter and voted for you. You FOS'ed me before I even posted Day 2. So you think I would have destroyed the letter and then come out of the gate and talked about the destroyed letter? That would be stupid. You basically used me as a platform on your reveal on some crazy assumptions. You continued to push the Optimas Primate even though JVOR's scene confirmed his reveal. *stares at CTM and missing Sharrow*

I was suspicious of you on day 1.. On day 2 i was mistakenly thought you wanted to reveal you destroyed the apes letter in my possesion.. (someone did)

Truth.

I think you've been playing to avoid playing so far. I don't know really what to make of it, but I always think you are scum too. Don't love your play, but not in a rush to vote you.

Agree and Disagree. UNVOTE VOTE Lily

If nothing else she's probably a SK.

I'm pretty sure you're town (J80) because we've been thinking alike a lot this game.

The rest on my "probably town" list are: AVM, I28 & CTM (that whole thing between them smelled like two townies going at it.) and JC and Verbal for now.

To put it in list form:

J80

AVM

I28

CTM

JC

Verbal

And that's in order of my surety.

Hmmm. Ok. Here's mine. KEY: leaning town, neutral, leaning scum

1) Vic

4) Smashmouth (T0mShane)

6) Pac

7) I28

10) Slats

11) AVM

12) Crusher

13) Verbal

14) Hess

15) JiF (Dan)

16) Lily

17)Jetscode

18) Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat

19) CTM

Looks like we agree on AVM, I28, Verbal and CTM as town. That would shave the potential scum pool to 4/11 rather than 4/15. If we remove each other from the scum pool, that makes it 4/9. Much better odds.

Hopefully Dan doesn't read these lists in public. Could be embarrassing.

Official Day 2 Vote Count

CTM (2): Crusher, Wombat

Lily (4): Vicious, Slats, Smash, Hess

Wombat (3): Lily, Jetscode1, Verbal

Smashmouth (2): J80, CTM

Jetscode1 (2): AVM, I28

AVM (1): Pac

Vicious (1): JiF

With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

:lol:

You sure you don't want to add Vic? You already have the other three people voting you on that list.

I do, don't I? Didn't notice. I just haven't really heard enough from you or Smash to have a read. Hess - well, he's Hess. Hard to read on the best days. And anyway, that was J80's scum list. I just happen to have the same people on my "not confident as town" list. I'm not FOSing anybody at this point.

I do, don't I? Didn't notice. I just haven't really heard enough from you or Smash to have a read. Hess - well, he's Hess. Hard to read on the best days. And anyway, that was J80's scum list. I just happen to have the same people on my "not confident as town" list. I'm not FOSing anybody at this point.

My probably town list is teeny-tiny:

slats

Don't know why you have such a townie read on JF80. His role seems more like a scum role than a town role. It's certainly more useful as a scum role than a town role. The reason, "because we see things the same," is usually the one that sets alarm bells off in my head. DPR seemed to be seeing the game a lot like I was, and he turned out to be third party.

That's a good point, Slats, but I have to narrow the pool somehow, or I'll never have any suspects at all. "Probably town" isn't the same as confirmed town, by any means.

And I've only seen 80's role as a town role. It's called Governor on mafiascum, I believe.

My probably town list is teeny-tiny:

slats

Don't know why you have such a townie read on JF80. His role seems more like a scum role than a town role. It's certainly more useful as a scum role than a town role. The reason, "because we see things the same," is usually the one that sets alarm bells off in my head. DPR seemed to be seeing the game a lot like I was, and he turned out to be third party.

You two should make out already.

I still dont' love the way Lily is playing. Maybe it's her changing her style around but this most recent string of posts just feel so..... forced. Like she is trying to put a smile on her face and be super town friendly. Perhaps I am getting too much tunnel vision and not looking elsewhere enough. But It just feels like an acting job when she was going back and forth with 80. "Oh let's compare lists town buddy!"

I still dont' love the way Lily is playing. Maybe it's her changing her style around but this most recent string of posts just feel so..... forced. Like she is trying to put a smile on her face and be super town friendly. Perhaps I am getting too much tunnel vision and not looking elsewhere enough. But It just feels like an acting job when she was going back and forth with 80. "Oh let's compare lists town buddy!"

Haha! Who two?

I have a vote on Lily, too.

The "let's compare lists" was J80's idea, but nice try there, Vic. I'm not defending my style every game. If you don't remember that I warm up as the game goes on, oh, well. Maybe after another ten games you will.

The "let's compare lists" was J80's idea, but nice try there, Vic. I'm not defending my style every game. If you don't remember that I warm up as the game goes on, oh, well. Maybe after another ten games you will.

I'm not saying you brought it up. I'm saying you were more than happy to do something to make yourself seem overly townie.

/awaits snarky response

I'm not saying you brought it up. I'm saying you were more than happy to do something to make yourself seem overly townie.

/awaits snarky response

Okay. I get what you were saying. I still don't think it holds water, though.

No snarky. Sorry about the other snarkiness. It just gets old to explain the same things every game.

I look down my nose at people like CTM. I know its not right, but I can't help thinking I am better than him because I use a Mac.

Also, I don't wear hand-me-down clothing from the Puerto Rican Mexicans that mow my lawn.

You would think your better than him if you were using a Commodore 64. Get over yourself...

Archived