The Office Mafia Game Thread

CTM turns him over. "He ... looks like he's been strangled ..."

"What the hell, I thought people were just getting fired. I'm not risking my life over this crappy company."

The employees make their way to the door. It's locked.

"Who has the keys?"

"Uh ... I think Michael did ..."

The employees stare at each other. It's time to get back to the work at hand.

Brett. A.K.A Darryl Philbin A.K.A Warehouse Keeper has been strangled to death. (Can hide a different person in the Warehouse each night. They are immune from night actions working on them, but are also unable to use their night actions. They would not be able to receive or use items as well.)

craig_robinson.jpg

Man, why is it always the black guy?

Brett was strangled and was a day kill. The day continued for a considerable amount of time after his death scene.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brett was strangled and was a day kill. The day continued for a considerable amount of time after his death scene.

Like I said. Feels too convenient to have a back to back scene ready to go. Would make sense to build some sort of protection in for a day kill. If I die please kill J80.

If I don't I'd be glad to use my power WHERE NO ONE DIES and let you guys decide the following phase.

Like I said. Feels too convenient to have a back to back scene ready to go. Would make sense to build some sort of protection in for a day kill. If I die please kill J80.

If I don't I'd be glad to use my power WHERE NO ONE DIES and let you guys decide the following phase.

I dont know, but I'm not a fan of passing up on an opportunity to take a shot at scum when we have the chance. But thats just because I'm uber confident in my scum hunting ability.

I dont know, but I'm not a fan of passing up on an opportunity to take a shot at scum when we have the chance. But thats just because I'm uber confident in my scum hunting ability.

I'm amazed scum has kept you alive so long. Makes me question the validity of that copier note that Hess got.

I'm amazed scum has kept you alive so long. Makes me question the validity of that copier note that Hess got.

I am too...this is the longest I've survived since the first game of the season.

I'm guessing because I'm probably the easiest lynch in the game, they think they can eventually lynch me and take out tough to lynch players in the process.

I am too...this is the longest I've survived since the first game of the season.

I'm guessing because I'm probably the easiest lynch in the game, they think they can eventually lynch me and take out tough to lynch players in the process.

You're only easy when you go emo. You haven't this game.

Here's a list of the remaining players.

I'm assuming there is 4 scum member, 3 remaining w/ a SK.

Vic

J80

Pac

I28

Slats

AVM

Crusher

Hess

JiF

Lily

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwombat

So its probably, 3 scum, 1 SK, 7 townies.

Tonight, assuming the NK goes through. We are looking at...

3 scum, 1 SK, 6 townies.

Which isnt good, especially if the SK strikes again (which hasnt happened each day phase) or if we lynch a townie or even worse, both happen. lol

So lets go w/ Murphys law for sh*ts and giggles. Say if, town dies tonight, a miss lynch and a sk tomorrow, followed by another NK.

We are looking a 3 vs. 1 vs. 3 going into 2 day phases from now.

We are getting down to the nitty gritty.

We are getting down to the nitty gritty.

Yep. Meaning that if that crazy bastard JVOR decided to make BOTH me and Vic townies who can end day phases, we're two bad lynches away from being in big trouble.

Finding the SK is a top priority.

"Guys, we've got an extra day to think this through, let's use our heads." J80 stands up. "No more wasting time. We can do this."

"Where do we start?" Crusher says. "It's a mess."

"Is anyone safe?" Slats adds. He chokes back sobs.

Lily shakes her head sadly. "That makes two of us now who have been strangled."

The employees try to push the gruesome image of Smash's body out of their minds.

"Another meeting in the conference room. We've got to get to the bottom of this." Vicious and Pac lead the way. The other employees follow.

You may not know who's working against you. But once again, one of you will get lucky.

Bonus Game Trivia in 15 minutes (11:40 AM). First person to PM me with the correct answer to my question (to be asked at that time) will receive a mystery item.

"Guys, we've got an extra day to think this through, let's use our heads." J80 stands up. "No more wasting time. We can do this."

"Where do we start?" Crusher says. "It's a mess."

Lily shakes her head sadly. "That makes two of us now who have been strangled."

The employees try to push the gruesome image of Smash's body out of their minds.

"Another meeting in the conference room. We've got to get to the bottom of this." Vicious and Pac lead the way. The other employees follow.

You may not know who's working against you. But once again, one of you will get lucky.

Bonus Game Trivia in 15 minutes (11:40 AM). First person to PM me with the correct answer to my question (to be asked at that time) will receive a mystery item.

Any way you can do this now so I can go to lunch? :D

Damn it AVM...when the F are you going to be scum?

Unvote

Haven't been all season yet (unless you think im GF this game...which I'm sure a case will be made at some point by someone :P)

I'm anxiously awaiting the chance

As I said the mod sent me the PM. I wasn't sure if it was a scum frame/trap whatever I asked questions could this be a frame/trap and was told PAFO. However I was and have been convinced JiF is TOWN the whole game and would risk looking dumb on the .1% chance I was wrong so I sent the copier to him last night. The fact that Lily got an item from a mod confirms it and JIF IS TOWN.

We have more confirmed town then scum has to NK so they can suck it. Enough with the validity bullsh*t. I was being dead straight honest.

Seems to me the SK was rushing to get a kill in before day phase ended. With the two of us having the ability to end day phase to vet ourselves, the SK probably thought it was only a matter of time.

That definitely looked to be the case. The votes did pile on you quickly this morning. You had already revealed, so I guess there wasn't much more you could say, though.

:lol:

I have a feeling that the strangler was trying to kill scum in Smash - which makes sense for him. There were points in the game where he really didn't seem to know what was going on. Skimming is often viewed as a scumtell, and Smash definitely seemed to be skimming. He was on my short list.

I have a feeling that the strangler was trying to kill scum in Smash - which makes sense for him. There were points in the game where he really didn't seem to know what was going on. Skimming is often viewed as a scumtell, and Smash definitely seemed to be skimming. He was on my short list.

On the contrary. I think the SK is purposely taking out townies.

On the contrary. I think the SK is purposely taking out townies.

The SK has to take out scum to win, too, and they're a bigger threat to him.

edit: You had a strong townie read on Smash?

The SK has to take out scum to win, too, and they're a bigger threat to him.

edit: You had a strong townie read on Smash?

No. In fact, you'll recall that when me and Lily were comparing our town/scum lists, I had smash on there as one of my top 3. Obviously, I was wrong.

You guys think there's 1 particular SK? I'm not so sure. If we assume scum kills by "firing", then Brett, Verb, and Smash are deaths caused by something else.

I'm still thinking the items are being passed around and instead of a SK, another 3rd party or 2 is out there. *looks at Lily*

You guys think there's 1 particular SK? I'm not so sure. If we assume scum kills by "firing", then Brett, Verb, and Smash are deaths caused by something else.

I'm still thinking the items are being passed around and instead of a SK, another 3rd party or 2 is out there. *looks at Lily*

Its possible there's a rope out there that keeps getting passed around, but I feel someone who had it would have died by now. I think there's an SK. Lily is certainly a possibility.

For scum, I like you, Hess, and Vic as my new Top 3. Hess was always sketchy, Vic because of the ability to end day phase (though its still possible BOTH of us are town), and you, Pac, because of your ninja hammer on me.

I think I would lean towards the strangulations being a SK and the poisoning being a passed around vig item. But it's only a guess.

Otherwise we'd have two killing vig items being passed around the town? That seems like a lot.

I think I would lean towards the strangulations being a SK and the poisoning being a passed around vig item. But it's only a guess.

Otherwise we'd have two killing vig items being passed around the town? That seems like a lot.

Actually that makes a lot of sense.

No cop, doc, GF *glares at AVM* possible no SK too. But I agree with you. I still think there's two more 3rd party in this game. 19 to start 12/4/3.

As I said the mod sent me the PM. I wasn't sure if it was a scum frame/trap whatever I asked questions could this be a frame/trap and was told PAFO. However I was and have been convinced JiF is TOWN the whole game and would risk looking dumb on the .1% chance I was wrong so I sent the copier to him last night. The fact that Lily got an item from a mod confirms it and JIF IS TOWN.

We have more confirmed town then scum has to NK so they can suck it. Enough with the validity bullsh*t. I was being dead straight honest.

Not to tip this off to the mods, but I'm nervous about this counting as a reveal since you mentioned what you did with an item? I'm only brining it up so nobody else reveals and we get a modkill and you might as well full reveal if they are counting this.

Archived