Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Care to elaborate? He's the one I feel best about as town, so I'd like to hear why you think so.

He's been in full ape mode this game, as he's himself admitted. Way too many off the wall theories. Always looking for gambits. He suggested me and Smash could be running one, suggested CTM and AVM could be running one - seems to be happy to dirty up any player in the game.

The double-vote thing is the only thing that would've stopped me from going after him.

But I think Brett is far scummier.

My guess is that if there's a symp in the game, it's the chimp. I'd like to see Dan put Brett at L1 and see what happens from there.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why wouldn't I be trying to case you anytime o think you act scummy? That's what loses games. The town loses sight of everything else but the finish line. They don't notice the gaping pit right in front of it.

Hahaha... you got 2 lives!

I can't even believe you are still trying to case me here. Alright, I'll humor you... I was the first one to say Bleeding gave me a power, I used it IN-THREAD and ONLY to avoid a random lynch, otherwise I wasn't going to use it at all, and JIF had the same ability as scum.

Vote JIF :rolleyes:

haha!

Only time I've made it to end game and lost since I started playing - including the first game I ever played where I was instrumental in a town win.

I got played and JiF sucked. Had to happen sometime.

You're scum MVP as town roughly half the time, and look to be again in this one.

FInal Vote Count

Dan (1): Pac

Pac (9): Slats, AVM, Vic, Smash, CTM, Sharrow, Brett, Primate

Slats (2): JiF, Jack

DPR (1): Duke

Vic (2): DPR, JC

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Not voting: Lily, Dan

Deadline 8:00 pm Monday

Makes me think your scum. JoF's sounded like it was a role. What a perfect way to slide through the rest of the game. Claim you've got a DV and don't know of you should use it. You ended up getting a townie lynched with it. I doubt Hess would have given it to you to help the town like you've claimed. Ape I'm sorry I just don't buy it.

Do you know how a double-vote works? He can't "give" it to me.

JIF wasn't even on the Pac train, he would have had to have been on the Pac train to use his DV and then let me pretend I used it.

Creative theory, but its not aligned with how the role works - and what took place on that lynch.

I'm telling the truth, have been all along.

He's been in full ape mode this game, as he's himself admitted. Way too many off the wall theories. Always looking for gambits. He suggested me and Smash could be running one, suggested CTM and AVM could be running one - seems to be happy to dirty up any player in the game.

The double-vote thing is the only thing that would've stopped me from going after him.

But I think Brett is far scummier.

My guess is that if there's a symp in the game, it's the chimp. I'd like to see Dan put Brett at L1 and see what happens from there.

You forgot the part where he thinks a dead player who's hounded scum is more likely to be scum-aligned than Brett.

haha!

Only time I've made it to end game and lost since I started playing - including the first game I ever played where I was instrumental in a town win.

I got played and JiF sucked. Had to happen sometime.

You're scum MVP as town roughly half the time, and look to be again in this one.

Relax, is this the type of sh*t we need to be doing right now...?

I answered your question about Brett, was that not enough?

You forgot the part where he thinks a dead player who's hounded scum is more likely to be scum-aligned than Brett.

I was rolling that into "too many off the wall theories," but yeah.

Usually the monkey would be all over Brett in this scenario, IMHO. Instead, he's the only person he seems unwilling to case.

I was rolling that into "too many off the wall theories," but yeah.

Usually the monkey would be all over Brett in this scenario, IMHO. Instead, he's the only person he seems unwilling to case.

My case on Brett goes all the way back to the Wombat train.

Relax, is this the type of sh*t we need to be doing right now...?

I answered your question about Brett, was that not enough?

It was until you needed to be a douche, and I needed to remind you that I'm better than you at this game 99 times out of 100. :P

Dan did you get the vig shots?

I had one of them, and I know who had the other. Or at least I know where my gun came from. Small possibility that person could have gotten it from someone else.

I was thinking if Brett isn't scum and scum silenced him, they might be heavily suspecting him of being vig and could try claiming it while he's silenced. But idk now. Haha. I don't even know if my reasoning there made sense.

Seems most likely Brett is faking being silenced, right?

It was until you needed to be a douche, and I needed to remind you that I'm better than you at this game 99 times out of 100. :P

I don't play this game so I can talk about "being better" than the other middle-aged lazy asses that play it with me... I play it for fun. If I play good, I'm happy. If I am a trainwreck, I'm still happy as long as I had fun.

Put your measuring stick away.

Do you know how a double-vote works? He can't "give" it to me.

JIF wasn't even on the Pac train, he would have had to have been on the Pac train to use his DV and then let me pretend I used it.

Creative theory, but its not aligned with how the role works - and what took place on that lynch.

I'm telling the truth, have been all along.

I never said you didn't have it. I said you were scum who had the role. Selective reading FTW. Yes I know how DV works some mods do it different. Sometimes it is instant. When you vote it's placed. Other times you have to pm it in. You don't have to be on the train you want the other vote to be on.

I think your scum with a DV because JiF seemed like he had a role and it wasn't a gift from the mod. So it goes to reason that if a one time DV is a role then another one time DV was also a role from the start. Your claim is the mod gave it to you. I think you lied. Why lie about that? Because you wanted a facade of innocence to follow you through the game. Why do that? Because your scum.

I had one of them, and I know who had the other. Or at least I know where my gun came from. Small possibility that person could have gotten it from someone else.

I was thinking if Brett isn't scum and scum silenced him, they might be heavily suspecting him of being vig and could try claiming it while he's silenced. But idk now. Haha. I don't even know if my reasoning there made sense.

Where did it come from? Can you elaborate here???

I never said you didn't have it. I said you were scum who had the role. Selective reading FTW. Yes I know how DV works some mods do it different. Sometimes it is instant. When you vote it's placed. Other times you have to pm it in. You don't have to be on the train you want the other vote to be on.

I think your scum with a DV because JiF seemed like he had a role and it wasn't a gift from the mod. So it goes to reason that if a one time DV is a role then another one time DV was also a role from the start. Your claim is the mod gave it to you. I think you lied. Why lie about that? Because you wanted a facade of innocence to follow you through the game. Why do that? Because your scum.

Bleedin gave me my gun. One of the reasons I've been leaning town on Integrity. I can see it working this way. Maybe double-voting power would be different, but it kind of adds up to me.

How? Why? And Who?

When Bleedin gave me my gun, he told me the player who had last had the gun. There was only one bullet left.

I killed JiF ... I'm assuming the player who had the gun before me used it to kill Jack 1.0.

No Dan, someone is mod confirmed silenced, you just sealed it for me. I figured you were the one who took out JiF. You got the gun from another player? I think Ape's been lying to us all game.

UNVOTE and vote ape

It looks like it's rolling rando anyway. If it does I want to say I went with my gut.

Bleedin gave me my gun. One of the reasons I've been leaning town on Integrity. I can see it working this way. Maybe double-voting power would be different, but it kind of adds up to me.

You said you knew who had it before you, which I took to mean you know who shot Jack and you shot JiF. Is that right?

How? Why? And Who?

Ehhh lol I guess there's no point now, scum isn't likely going to jump in and fake claim anything. I probably could have done something better with this. Haha.

The person who had the gun before me was DPR.

No Dan, someone is mod confirmed silenced, you just sealed it for me. I figured you were the one who took out JiF. You got the gun from another player? I think Ape's been lying to us all game.

UNVOTE and vote ape

It looks like it's rolling rando anyway. If it does I want to say I went with my gut.

Why is this your conclusion?

Well Ape said it was untransferable. If he didn't use it it was gone.

Archived