Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw... Avm bussing me was a weird situation... We tracked Vic and were supposed to get results..but bg wasn't playing by hhess's rules and didn't give... The plan was to silence Vic if he investigated avm and get a townie lynched with the tracker claim... If he investigated me we were going to silence someone else.. Once Hess got back on he decided to honor the original rules which is why I lived instead of avm.., we had no idea who Vic investigated till he said it in thread

And now, I'm going to go sign in anonymously. My computer not logging me out for a while after I close it is driving me nuts.

I really enjoyed the game, Hess. Well done for your first.

At first I was worried you were going to be too abrasive for everybody. You really came out guns slinging. But then you settled in nicely. Glad you played!!!

I agree. Either I got used to you or you settled down some. Either way, welcome to the group.

Those reading the scum thread... Th pm stuff with smash pissed me off I'll admit... I don't remember the extent of the Bitching but if I called out anyone on particular it was heat of the moment

Those reading the scum thread... Th pm stuff with smash pissed me off I'll admit... I don't remember the extent of the Bitching but if I called out anyone on particular it was heat of the moment

Yeah I actually emo for the first time ever in there a couple times. LOL, too much pressure as Mod. I was VERY concerned about balance this whole game not knowing how the dead would effect things.

I LOVE YOU ALL. Don't forget that. :)

Damn - nice game scum. We all have those "I should have" moments - mine is when I started joining Jack to pressure Lily.....not sure why I left off that. Dammit. CTM played so damn clean to me.

GREAT game to scum. And great job Hess - very exciting game.

I've been imploring you all to kill CTM for 2 weeks lol. His early game was off but no one listened. I wish I had been around more... may have gotten that pig and the rest of them. I'll be back in full force for the next one.

Great game Hess... As I mentioned in that PM to you I've had a terrible couple weeks otherwise I would have been my normal spamming self.

Hey guys sorry I've been mia, it's graduation so I have a lot of visitors to host, and my grandma died today.... Anyways, I'll catch up right now.

Sorry for your loss, Brett.

CTM:

You are one of the demons of the Lovecraft Estate. You are Paymon, your role is Godfather.

You and the other demons of the house will look just like humans when they first arrive. This is only a disguise. Do you're best to destroy all of them and take their souls before they figure out what you really are and try to destroy you and the other demons first.

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/Eh3rMWsp97zcA

exorcist-demon.jpg

JiF:

You are one of the demons of the Lovecraft Estate. You are Focalor, your role is Double Voter (One-time ability). You can only use your power once.

You and the other demons of the house will look just like humans when they first arrive. This is only a disguise. Do you're best to destroy all of them and take their souls before they figure out what you really are and try to destroy you and the other demons first.

demon1.jpg

Lily:

You are one of the demons of the Lovecraft Estate. You are Lilith, your role is Silencer. After D1 you can pick 1 human to silence for the entire (game)Day. It cannot be the same person twice.

Lilith2.jpg

AVM:

You are one of the demons of the Lovecraft Estate. You are Zepar, your role is Tracker. Each night you can pick one player to track and see where they go, if anywhere.

evil_dead_16.jpg

Smash:

You are one of the demons of the Lovecraft Estate. You are Bael, Your role is Bomb. If or when you die you can pick one player on your train of your choice to take with you.

ed-evil-dead-zombie.jpg

Dear Mr. Townie,

The search and rescue party for your dear friend Mr. Green will start 12:00 am sharp at the front gates of the Lovecraft Estate set deep within the foothills of Hobb's End. Please do your best to be on time. We don't want any straggler's.

With Best Regards,

H.S.

Mod Note: Time will essentially be looked at as flavor this game...er, for the most part.

DPR (one time vig to start):

Ok, you were just released from prison. You go and visit a friend who gives you a gun and two bullets in it, as a gift. You start a long journey back home hitchhiking across the country when the driver turns out to be some sicko pervert who you end up killing and dumping his body in a river. You take his car and decide to take a short cut home... heading straight through the desolate, uninhabited and widely known as haunted region of, Hobb's End. But the car runs out of gas and after walking for miles at night without seeing a thing on some back a$$ dirt road, all the sudden there's a giant mansion set on a hill with cars parked by the front gates. So you walk to the door and knock...with one bullet left in your gun....hidden in your cowboy boots.

ROLES GIVEN OUT BY BG....

Vic (Cop):

My dear friend Vicious89x,

I'm so glad you came to find me. I always knew you cared. Unfortunately you were too late. Lucky for you, I like you more than most of these clowns, so I am granting you a special ability.

Each night you will be able to look deep into the soul of one individual, to determine if they are truly the human they claim to be, or instead a dark, twisted demon. Simply let me know the name of the one who you wish to look into, and I will guide you to finding their true being. Best of luck to you my friend.

Your Friend,

Bleedin Green

(Note: To keep everything organized and easier, despite the flavor of your powers coming from me, all night actions will go through Hess.)

Slats (Doc):

My dear friend slats,

I'm so glad you came to find me. I always knew you cared. Unfortunately you were too late. Lucky for you, I like you more than most of these clowns, so I am granting you a special ability.

Each night you will be able to protect yourself or one of our friends from the evil destructive powers of the demons surrounding you. Simply let me know who it is you wish to protect and I will guide you to ensuring their survival. Best of luck to you my friend.

Your Friend,

Bleedin Green

(Note: To keep everything organized and easier, despite the flavor of your powers coming from me, all night actions will go through Hess.)

Archived