Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all seriousness Ape. I'm about to have to go. I've got to make the rounds and do bookwork for the week. (i hate Fridays) I probably won't be around much later. It'll most likely be after the deadline before I can get on.

In all seriousness Ape. I'm about to have to go. I've got to make the rounds and do bookwork for the week. (i hate Fridays) I probably won't be around much later. It'll most likely be after the deadline before I can get on.

If that's the case, you can switch with me, and I can be the hammer.

Then do what you want. I'm writing up a post... you opinion is the last one I want on it anyway. I won't have you rushing me into doing anything.

I've been a dude this whole time.

So have I. ;)

I'm frightened and confused.

tumblr_lk2ankjPuB1qanb21o1_500.png?1303492624

Perfect. Before I got to this post, I was actually going to respond with "insert one of Vic's weirdest boner pics here"

Don't think it's Integrity - his explanation on the power he got makes sense.

@ CTM: please make a post on the Lounge...like right now. Just post in any thread there to let us know you're silenced.

Don't think it's Integrity - his explanation on the power he got makes sense.

@ CTM: please make a post on the Lounge...like right now. Just post in any thread there to let us know you're silenced.

Doing so would be anti-game, imho.

Archived