Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this sh*t is going to go random, I'm prepared to think outside-the-box on this. Hence I posed the question to Hess and was told I can do whatever, but can't vote.

So, there you have it. Sneaky? Sure. Ok'd by the mod? You betcha.

In my opinion, we have 1 shot to win this game if there are 2 scum, and it is if the vig shoots scum right now.

It would make it 5 players, 3 to lynch. 1 townie silenced (presumably) and 1 scum... leaving 3 townies to reach consensus on a scum lynch.

That is our only shot I think. Relying on random doesn't seem realistic.

^^^ This is what I thought we were coming into today with. I though we'd have a vig still in play. We don't.

Part of my suspicion on CTM was real, yes. I'd be lying if I denied it, and as much as I'd love for my crazy theory to be true, I know its far-fetched. When he initially claimed BPV, my impression was that he was the vig.

THAT is why I unloaded on CTM this morning during NIGHT PHASE... I thought that if he was the Vig, and scum still hadn't figured it out, that giving the appearance that I'd try to lead a lynch on him today would be incentive for scum to shoot elsewhere and narrow the pool of other people that I had no read on, which they did by shooting Verbal, and it let CTM roll into this day phase. I know his BPV claim might have been all of the deterent needed, but I thought it made sense as a play to primarily keep our vig alive... and maybe, just maybe a small part of me would have loved seeing my crazy theory be right. ;)

Unfortunately, it looks like CTM is silenced... and Dan has revealed vig. The details of her reveal are brilliant if fake, and CTM seemingly can't counter. Have to assume that scum would only silence a townie vote here, so I feel alright about CTM being town. If there are 2 scum and they silenced one of their own, in this situation, they have huge balls.

I've told you guys my thoughts on Brett since D1. More than happy at this point to drop the hammer on him if he gets to L1...

If this sh*t is going to go random, I'm prepared to think outside-the-box on this. Hence I posed the question to Hess and was told I can do whatever, but can't vote.

You writing whatever you want is OK by the Mod. This is 100% correct

Alright, pretty clear that Brett is a godfather and somebody else is the silencer. Also pretty clear that whoever doesn't vote is the silencer.

Monkey has been the most derailing with his actions, but I think Brett's alone. Monkey may be symping.

What do you have in mind?

^^^ This is what I thought we were coming into today with. I though we'd have a vig still in play. We don't.

Part of my suspicion on CTM was real, yes. I'd be lying if I denied it, and as much as I'd love for my crazy theory to be true, I know its far-fetched. When he initially claimed BPV, my impression was that he was the vig.

THAT is why I unloaded on CTM this morning during NIGHT PHASE... I thought that if he was the Vig, and scum still hadn't figured it out, that giving the appearance that I'd try to lead a lynch on him today would be incentive for scum to shoot elsewhere and narrow the pool of other people that I had no read on, which they did by shooting Verbal, and it let CTM roll into this day phase. I know his BPV claim might have been all of the deterent needed, but I thought it made sense as a play to primarily keep our vig alive... and maybe, just maybe a small part of me would have loved seeing my crazy theory be right. ;)

Unfortunately, it looks like CTM is silenced... and Dan has revealed vig. The details of her reveal are brilliant if fake, and CTM seemingly can't counter. Have to assume that scum would only silence a townie vote here, so I feel alright about CTM being town. If there are 2 scum and they silenced one of their own, in this situation, they have huge balls.

I've told you guys my thoughts on Brett since D1. More than happy at this point to drop the hammer on him if he gets to L1...

Nvm my previous post.

Ok then ... let's do it.

vote Brett

Um....your PM?

Ok, I'm confused here. Going to go home and not post. Good luck, town.

Just because you can say whatever you want doesn't mean there isn't rules in place. Sorry if you don't like how this works. I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T DO. THAT IS ALL. Sorry you don't see the distinction.

Wow, I did not think Integrity was scum. Haha. Either that or he's having the worst timing ever.

Sheesh... its all timing, I started taht post back when i told Jack to hold his horses... I'm ******* busy at work.

Just because you can say whatever you want doesn't mean there isn't rules in place. Sorry if you don't like how this works. I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T DO. THAT IS ALL. Sorry you don't see the distinction.

I do see the distinction. In my PM, I asked because I didn't want to pull a douche move if you felt it was in violation of the ruleset in your game. But you said ok, and I took that to mean the play would be within the rules of this game.

I'm perfectly fine with how it works. I think perhaps we misunderstood each other.

I feel like we just lost. Lol.

Me too.

However, the way I played, nobody would have ever followed my lead in this situation - so, better to end it - take the abuse and mockery - and start a new game.

Me too.

However, the way I played, nobody would have ever followed my lead in this situation - so, better to end it - take the abuse and mockery - and start a new game.

Meh, if Brett is town, we can just blame him for playing such a scummy game.

I do see the distinction. In my PM, I asked because I didn't want to pull a douche move if you felt it was in violation of the ruleset in your game. But you said ok, and I took that to mean the play would be within the rules of this game.

I'm perfectly fine with how it works. I think perhaps we misunderstood each other.

Will you tell us what your talking about AFTER the game is over? I'm concerned that you were going to call bullsh*t on Dan's vig claim...

The group forms a large circle to debate who could be the final scum.

CTM...for some reason cannot spit out any words. He pats a dead spirit and Satan on the back and is scolded and warned for his actions.

Brett goes to bathroom...it must have been a monster dump....

(death scene coming next)

We did...thanks for understanding what I was trying to say.

The group forms a large circle to debate who could be the final scum.

CTM...for some reason cannot spit out any words. He pats a dead spirit and Satan on the back and is scolded and warned for his actions.

Brett goes to bathroom...it must have been a monster dump....

(death scene coming next)

What is a horror story... without a MONSTAH dump!!!!

Will you tell us what your talking about AFTER the game is over? I'm concerned that you were going to call bullsh*t on Dan's vig claim...

Sure.

Btw, it looks as if CTM did what I did....forgot to check his PM BEFORE posting, hehe.

He was talking about asking CTM to go post in another thread.

Haha... I'm sure I'll take my lumps regardless.

If I knew you were going to run with my ghost symp idea I might not have suggested it, lol. It was a cool idea though, and since I think the roles were sent out after JVOR died, imo, plausible.

Archived