Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know for sure that DPR killed Jack ... all I know is he had the gun before I did. I had one bullet left, and I used it to kill JiF.

I buy this. I remember when Verbal replaced DPR, Hess stressed that Verb was getting his alignment, but not any role he might have had. Or something like that.

No ... which is why I had been hoping someone was going to try claiming something and wanted a mass reveal. But w/e. Doesn't really change much now.

If they are not still alive. Their corner report didn't say one shot vig did it?

See where I'm coming from?

You knew who had the gun and that it had 1 bullet in it. I figured you were baiting either Lily or I to claim Vig and then counter and lynch one of us. That was a brilliant plan.

It really was a good plan. Well done, Dan.

Makes me think your scum. JoF's sounded like it was a role. What a perfect way to slide through the rest of the game. Claim you've got a DV and don't know of you should use it. You ended up getting a townie lynched with it. I doubt Hess would have given it to you to help the town like you've claimed. Ape I'm sorry I just don't buy it.

I claimed that Bleeding gave it to me for the record.

Do you know how a double-vote works? He can't "give" it to me.

JIF wasn't even on the Pac train, he would have had to have been on the Pac train to use his DV and then let me pretend I used it.

Creative theory, but its not aligned with how the role works - and what took place on that lynch.

I'm telling the truth, have been all along.

I never said you didn't have it. I said you were scum who had the role. Selective reading FTW. Yes I know how DV works some mods do it different. Sometimes it is instant. When you vote it's placed. Other times you have to pm it in. You don't have to be on the train you want the other vote to be on.

I think your scum with a DV because JiF seemed like he had a role and it wasn't a gift from the mod. So it goes to reason that if a one time DV is a role then another one time DV was also a role from the start. Your claim is the mod gave it to you. I think you lied. Why lie about that? Because you wanted a facade of innocence to follow you through the game. Why do that? Because your scum.

I misread your post, you said JIF's was a role, then said you doubt Hess would have given it to me... comes across like you meant I never had it.

**** it. I'm not defending to this bullsh*t... I've already defended against you. EVERY time you've accused me of lying, you've failed to back it up... go chase your tail for a while.

You knew who had the gun and that it had 1 bullet in it. I figured you were baiting either Lily or I to claim Vig and then counter and lynch one of us. That was a brilliant plan.

Not really, it got us nowhere. Lol. I could have done that better. Eh.

No Dan, someone is mod confirmed silenced, you just sealed it for me. I figured you were the one who took out JiF. You got the gun from another player? I think Ape's been lying to us all game.

UNVOTE and vote ape

It looks like it's rolling rando anyway. If it does I want to say I went with my gut.

Hahah.. good. Someone worse at this game than me. :D

Well Ape said it was untransferable. If he didn't use it it was gone.

I don't think he said that, actually. I'm not going to go thru all of his posts, but I did have the feeling at the time that if he didn't use it, it would get passed on.

We never heard from anyone else who might've passed on using it D1, though.

Still, I suggest you lynch Brett.

Ehhh lol I guess there's no point now, scum isn't likely going to jump in and fake claim anything. I probably could have done something better with this. Haha.

The person who had the gun before me was DPR.

Thank you, so you shot JIF, and Verbal/DPR shot Jack 1.0.

Townies passing around a gun, with a full-fledged Doc... makes you kinda wonder why town would also have a BPV on their team too no?

Hahah.. good. Someone worse at this game than me. :D

Last time I checked I nailed two scum in their coffin, and I haven't claimed that a mod confirmed innocent ghost was a symp. I may be unconventional and I may not be as good as sum but I think I'm okay.

Townies passing around a gun, with a full-fledged Doc... makes you kinda wonder why town would also have a BPV on their team too no?

Do you really think that CTM is scum pretending to be silenced right now?

Not really ... it's nice for town to be protected against scum and misguided vig shots.

Oh, whatever. Lol. I really don't see how my claim should change much about the game and our suspicions. Just wanted all the info out there. I still have no idea how this will work with multiple scum left. But maybe it's just one.

vote Brett

I don't think he said that, actually. I'm not going to go thru all of his posts, but I did have the feeling at the time that if he didn't use it, it would get passed on.

We never heard from anyone else who might've passed on using it D1, though.

Still, I suggest you lynch Brett.

I said that if I did not use it, I would lose it. There was no mention from BG as to whether it would move on if I chose not to use it.

I just said in one of my last couple posts - I used it IN-THREAD and only to prevent the random lynch. We were right at deadline, and if that wasn't the scenario, I wasn't going to use it at all. I said all of this at the time.

Ape said all he could use it for was the day them it was gone. I assume that also meant untransferable.

@ghosts did any of you have the DV before Ape?

You are delving into game mechanics that the mod wouldn't necessarily share with me here... I've been completely transparent about my reveal, my use of the DV and all my answers to all the inquiries people have made about it.

You are really, really grasping at straws.

CTM has been repping posts, yes. I've pointed it out multiple times... damn you slow boy.

Has he repped multiple posts? I only saw one, which could have been a mistake, I guess. If it happened multiple times I'd be more suspicious, though.

Will you or won't you put Bret at L-1?

I'm not grasping at straws. I'm saying things how I see them.

You are delving into game mechanics that the mod wouldn't necessarily share with me here... I've been completely transparent about my reveal, my use of the DV and all my answers to all the inquiries people have made about it.

You are really, really grasping at straws.

Archived