Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Caught up finally. Don't really have any interest in voting Dan, but...

what kind of assholes would try to kill the new guy on the first night? Don't buy it unless he really pegged somebody on the first day/night (Verbal). And since there hasn't been a counter on the failed/blocked attack, I'll go with it.

unvote

Vote:Verbal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I don't care what any of you do. Split up, search for toys, whatever... I'm sticking with Crusher. He'll protect me. In the case of a demon attack, I'm sure I can outrun him and the demons will get him first, giving me time to escape.

unvote

vote Vic

The more that I think about it, the more his reaction to my claim of roleless townie strikes me a little funny.

Guh. Rolling over this easy is annoying me.

Why would he be annoyed at me for expressing a sentiment he's said many times before as town? Suspicion or confusion would make sense ... annoyance not so much. Makes much more sense if he's scum. Like boooo it's just a roleless townie who's at peace with helping out the town post-death. Vic is practically the poster boy for not getting tangled up in early case-making if you don't have much to say, and he's said on several occasions similar things like "not gonna fight this lynch," etc., in similar situations. I just don't think Vic is that hypocritical.

The annoyance (from a player like Vic) really only feels accurate if he's not on my side. Perhaps he thought he was going to hit a power role? Not sure.

I understand it just feels too easy if you get lynched. Never would think scum would give themselves up so easily.

Don't really get this explanation either. He's annoyed that it's too easy? Again, I fully understand suspicion of my motives and whatnot. The reaction of annoyance sounds more like disappointed scum to me, though. Like he was hoping for a better reveal or wanted me to dig a bigger hole for myself. Feels more like a scum reaction overall.

what kind of assholes would try to kill the new guy on the first night? Don't buy it unless he really pegged somebody on the first day/night (Verbal). And since there hasn't been a counter on the failed/blocked attack, I'll go with it.

unvote

That's a good point. The scene made it sound like the person attacked knew they were attacked. The scum know they attacked him. No reason for that person not to come forward to the rest of the town. I don't think that person was Jack, though. As far as I know, Doc's don't get reports like, "good thing you protected yourself last night, because someone tried to kill you."

I don't think Dan is scum, either - right now. Her reveal rang true to me.

Interesting thing about Dan's train is it was to get Dan talking. Well... Dan talked and for now I believe her. not outta fear, ok maybe a little but more out of her supposed rolling over. I'm town and quite honestly from the blandness of my pm from hess I would not have much more to say if I got to L2 either.

unvote

Vic started this train to get Dan to talk. Dan talked.

vote J80

Still not liking this one.

Anyone else getting a gambit vibe off of the Vic and Dan show? And, of the two, I'm the most concerened about the underhanded pitches Vic is lobbing. The whole thing seems a little too contrived.

@ Jack - You spend a decent amount of effort building the "Doc should reveal" argument, then you claim Doc, then you proclaim yourself as the closest thing we've got for a confirmed Townie? You've obviously played a bit, but the "ABC easy as 123" logic is only going to get you lynched. Depending what rolls/powers the mafia have been given, it might not be a bad idea at all to have a point man try and flush the Doc on D1. Especially if there is a Godfather. Your build-up and reveal are either contrived, or you just hung an DK target around your neck.

The other thing that pinged me was where you mistook L3 for L1 - one of the slips I look for from mafia is someone who is so wrapped up trying ot pull off a plan that they miss something easy like that.

FOS on Jack. Unvote and vote Vic

Ok, Anything after the deadline it will be a random Mod-kill. Thanks Nae.

For what?

Your PM

I feel good about the herb chicken tortollini i had for dinner.

Nae I think your actions need to be questioned here. If your town why would you convince the Mod to do the right thing for Scum ? Interesting you stepped up here in a PM and the Mod thanked you in the live thread. Did you send him another PM wanting to kill him for giving out your PM ? You also played dumb with your "For What" comment.

Unvote Jack

Vote Nae

1. Mr. Optimus Primate - checked-in

2. Mr. CTM - checked-in

3. Mr. Vicious89x - checked-in

4. Mr. Smashmouth - checked-in

5. Mr. The Crusher - checked-in

6. Mr. Pac2566 - check-in

7. Mr. JiF - checked-in

8. Mr. WWWWombat -checked-in

9. Mr. slats - checked-in

10. Mr. Jetscode1 - checked-in

11. Mr. Verbal - checked-in

12. Mr. brettw4rd - checked-in

13. Mr. AVM - checked-in

14. Miss Dan X -checked-in

15. Mr. Jack_D - checked-in

16. Miss Lily - checked-in

17. Mr. Sharrow - checked-in

18. Mr. RaoulDuke - checked-in

19. Mr. Jetsfan80 - checked-in

20. Mr. Jets Voice of Reason - checked-in

21. DPR - checked-in

Nae I think your actions need to be questioned here. If your town why would you convince the Mod to do the right thing for Scum ? Interesting you stepped up here in a PM and the Mod thanked you in the live thread. Did you send him another PM wanting to kill him for giving out your PM ? You also played dumb with your "For What" comment.

Unvote Jack

Vote Nae

I think you just voted for a ghost?

FOH Smash.

That's a good point. The scene made it sound like the person attacked knew they were attacked. The scum know they attacked him. No reason for that person not to come forward to the rest of the town. I don't think that person was Jack, though. As far as I know, Doc's don't get reports like, "good thing you protected yourself last night, because someone tried to kill you."

I don't think Dan is scum, either - right now. Her reveal rang true to me.

While Im looking for some answers from Nae, I think Dan's non reveal was a brilliant gutsy move.

I think you just voted for a ghost?

FOH Smash.

He did... I should eat his essense for that. Smash dahling.. I'm the owner of the house you are intruding on. Do you really wanna try to irritate me?

(iow... I'm not a player.. I dont have powers and I cant vote/be voted. I'm here for your entertainment)

He did... I should eat his essense for that. Smash dahling.. I'm the owner of the house you are intruding on. Do you really wanna try to irritate me?

(iow... I'm not a player.. I dont have powers and I cant vote/be voted. I'm here for your entertainment)

You dont scare me ghost lady. I messed up honestly thought you were added in.

Unvote Nae

Vote Dan-X

Anyone else getting a gambit vibe off of the Vic and Dan show? And, of the two, I'm the most concerened about the underhanded pitches Vic is lobbing. The whole thing seems a little too contrived.

@ Jack - You spend a decent amount of effort building the "Doc should reveal" argument, then you claim Doc, then you proclaim yourself as the closest thing we've got for a confirmed Townie? You've obviously played a bit, but the "ABC easy as 123" logic is only going to get you lynched. Depending what rolls/powers the mafia have been given, it might not be a bad idea at all to have a point man try and flush the Doc on D1. Especially if there is a Godfather. Your build-up and reveal are either contrived, or you just hung an DK target around your neck.

The other thing that pinged me was where you mistook L3 for L1 - one of the slips I look for from mafia is someone who is so wrapped up trying ot pull off a plan that they miss something easy like that.

FOS on Jack. Unvote and vote Vic

Gambit? Really? I felt Dan defended very well. Her talk about thinking the game was an elaborate hoax made sense cause I thought that most of day 1 as well. Also the blandness she defended with @ L2 wrong true because again i felt that way after getting my game PM. not much to work with.

Vic on the other hand did exactly what he said he wanted to do. The only weird thing was how he reacted to Dan when she according to him rolled over. His annoyed reaction to that makes me think his game PM may have been different. Plus he's the king of the "I cant believe your voting me I hate this ******* game being an un-rolled townie sucks" defense.

Vic is worth watching. J80 has been my favorite since the start.

I've got to say this before the doc really reveals. I'm not the doc. I am just a regular searcher. I knew claiming was the only way to save my a$$. I wasn't going to because I figured it might flush the doc out but I figured it was worth the risk of finding a couple of scum.

I found one

I knew well I didn't know but I assumed the mafia team targeted a player and the kill was blocked by something. Most lily a doc self protecting. I wasn't their target. The only people who would know that would be myself the mafia and the real doc.

So after everyone unvoted Lily kept trying to cast doubt on my reveal and it seemed she was baiting a reveal or a counterclaim from the real doc. Dpr fosed me but he could possibly believe what he typed or he cod be trying to get me lynched. I believe ou of the two Lily is scum and DPR may possibly be the symp

I think I figured who the real doc is so I won't say anymore because I don want to give them away.

Lol I'll admit that JVOR has heavily encouraged me in the past to switch up my game more so I can someday become as unreadable as he is, but honestly some games I have more to work with than others. I don't make things up if I don't see anything.

I've nailed JVOR as scum early in games, every time he's been scum this year, and that's not an exaggeration of scum hunting prowess... you need a new sensei.

Gambit? Really? I felt Dan defended very well. Her talk about thinking the game was an elaborate hoax made sense cause I thought that most of day 1 as well. Also the blandness she defended with @ L2 wrong true because again i felt that way after getting my game PM. not much to work with.

Vic on the other hand did exactly what he said he wanted to do. The only weird thing was how he reacted to Dan when she according to him rolled over. His annoyed reaction to that makes me think his game PM may have been different. Plus he's the king of the "I cant believe your voting me I hate this ******* game being an un-rolled townie sucks" defense.

Vic is worth watching. J80 has been my favorite since the start.

I pretty much agree with this...my favorites for a lynch yesterday was Dan, JF80 and Pac in that order...it still hasnt changed, but Vic's recent play doesnt strike me as odd so he'd be on that list too.

The reason why I'm not taking Dan off is that I'm a bit bothered by Dan's "reveal", hasnt she claimed roleless as scum before? Didnt she pull that move when we were all scum together? Or did she never even have to reveal that game? Either way, the role over attitude with I've got nothing for you would totally be a move she'd pull as scum. IMHO.

I've got to say this before the doc really reveals. I'm not the doc. I am just a regular searcher. I knew claiming was the only way to save my a$$. I wasn't going to because I figured it might flush the doc out but I figured it was worth the risk of finding a couple of scum.

I found one

I knew well I didn't know but I assumed the mafia team targeted a player and the kill was blocked by something. Most lily a doc self protecting. I wasn't their target. The only people who would know that would be myself the mafia and the real doc.

So after everyone unvoted Lily kept trying to cast doubt on my reveal and it seemed she was baiting a reveal or a counterclaim from the real doc. Dpr fosed me but he could possibly believe what he typed or he cod be trying to get me lynched. I believe ou of the two Lily is scum and DPR may possibly be the symp

I think I figured who the real doc is so I won't say anymore because I don want to give them away.

Who the **** is this guy?

lol

Sigh, MOD NOTE: you can't kill dead people. Me and BG are mods. Nae is an awesome, sexy spirit of the house. JVOR and Wombat are dead spirits b/c jVor was the last one in the house and took a spike to the back. Wombat was lynched. Carry on.

Fixed.

Ugh, so you're a townie that false-claimed doc? Frak me.

I've already got a vote on Lily, though, and I'm willing to see that thru. But I don't like your play here at all. I assume you're roleless now?

I found one

I found one

So you searched and found scum ?.. or are you guessing here ??? Which is it ? " I believe" and "possibly" are not exactly changing my mind to listen to you. Why as town would you claim doc and risk that much ? Either you played this really bad or your scum.

Ugh, so you're a townie that false-claimed doc? Frak me.

I've already got a vote on Lily, though, and I'm willing to see that thru. But I don't like your play here at all. I assume you're roleless now?

Yeah I'm roleless.

It's the only play I could make to keep myself alive yesterday and to possibly flush out scum.

FWIW I'm not loving JC's play. That's part of the reason I'm wavering right now. He put a vote on Wombat for a reason of something like "I want to see Wombat explain himself" and the poor masshole hadn't said much of anything yet. Now his vote on Dan seems lazy and unnecessary. We aren't so close to deadline that we need to throw a vote like that at this stage. I can see it more tomorrow. Just seems opportunistic. Not so much the number of the vote, just the timing of it.

JC did similar things early last game.

unvote

vote Vic

The more that I think about it, the more his reaction to my claim of roleless townie strikes me a little funny.

Why would he be annoyed at me for expressing a sentiment he's said many times before as town? Suspicion or confusion would make sense ... annoyance not so much. Makes much more sense if he's scum. Like boooo it's just a roleless townie who's at peace with helping out the town post-death. Vic is practically the poster boy for not getting tangled up in early case-making if you don't have much to say, and he's said on several occasions similar things like "not gonna fight this lynch," etc., in similar situations. I just don't think Vic is that hypocritical.

The annoyance (from a player like Vic) really only feels accurate if he's not on my side. Perhaps he thought he was going to hit a power role? Not sure.

Don't really get this explanation either. He's annoyed that it's too easy? Again, I fully understand suspicion of my motives and whatnot. The reaction of annoyance sounds more like disappointed scum to me, though. Like he was hoping for a better reveal or wanted me to dig a bigger hole for myself. Feels more like a scum reaction overall.

This is interesting... feigning outrage and frustration has been a scumtell for Vic in the past, not certain it is now, but I like the omgus of this if nothing else. :)

So you searched and found scum ?.. or are you guessing here ??? Which is it ? " I believe" and "possibly" are not exactly changing my mind to listen to you. Why as town would you claim doc and risk that much ? Either you played this really bad or your scum.

I'm guessing. I'm using the evidence and reasoning I said in my first post against Lily.

How would you have played when yo had a train building on you and you wanted to stay alive and find scum?

unvote

Last night I was thinking this. We don't kill noobs on D1/N1 here... why would Jack have been targeted? He's really no threat to scum at all for the first couple days, especially the way he was playing on D1. Nobody has a read on him... scum doesn't NK someone that can be lynched just because nobody has a read on him by D3 cause he's new.

I found one

So you lied as town... this should be fun to watch.

I found one

I will wait for Lilly but "Damn Jack" "Your an interesting mother****er" LOL

I'm guessing. I'm using the evidence and reasoning I said in my first post against Lily.

How would you have played when yo had a train building on you and you wanted to stay alive and find scum?

So you claimed Doc, but lied, then you claimed Searcher, then said you found one, but you didn't actually find one with your Searcher powers... you "found one" based on your analysis of people's play.

WHO did you use this Searcher power on during N1 - and how does the power work?

Told the truth?

I think Lily might be scum. I also think you've made yourself a lynchworthy candidate.

In your post you claimed you were a searcher now your claiming roleless ? And you want us to believe you after you have now ****ed up 2 times ?

First your the doc (jeopardizing an important role)

Then your a searcher (or what some might take from your post, a cop)

You ask us to look at lily who questioned you

does this make any sense ?

Im keeping my vote on Dan-X (brilliant non reveal) but man are you climbing up the radar.

So you claimed Doc, but lied, then you claimed Searcher, then said you found one, but you didn't actually find one with your Searcher powers... you "found one" based on your analysis of people's play.

WHO did you use this Searcher power on during N1 - and how does the power work?

hes roleless

Archived