Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

LOL Im not sure what your implying Magilla but I feel an inactive is much better alternative than random . If you dont feel that way say so, if not, stfu :P

Don't make me type you an a$$-kicking, my muscles are huge. :P

I'm implying that I'm not surprised the first one to "trust" Slats reveal is the same guy that voted me and egged on the argument I was having with him earlier.

To be frank, I've got 2 lists -

One of them where I subscribe to the same ideas Slats has pushed, relative to the Wombat train, and Pac would be on that list. If you recall, before Slats got as vocal as he is now about the wombat train, I broke that train down and voted Pac around the time Pac revealed with 1 vote on him. JIF, Brett, Sharrow and Jetscode were on that list as well.

The other list has Slats as scum, you not far behind and Jack on there too.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here and can switch if need be, but it looks like it needs to be Pac or Slats. I'm REALLY gung-ho about lynching Pac if he's not going to get in here and defend though, guys.

With that said -- if my outrage from the other night started any of this, I'm really...really sorry. I didn't mean to set the table the last couple games if I have. When I say **** you slats, consider it more of a term of endearment ;). I actually like you guys, whom I've never met and most likely never will :P lol

Just to be clear. I have a deep, personal, passionate hate for every last one of you. That's why I never expected a single one of you douche-nozzles would show up to this damn house to begin with when I went missing, and when you did I really didn't care what happened to any of you. But hell, let's just be honest here, I'd really rather not spend an eternity in this hellhole with all of you people, so how about you get your heads out of your asses, figure out who the frak the demons are and start killing them already! Unless you all think it's just a super idea to let our host choose one for you.

Don't make me type you an a$$-kicking, my muscles are huge. :P

I'm implying that I'm not surprised the first one to "trust" Slats reveal is the same guy that voted me and egged on the argument I was having with him earlier.

To be frank, I've got 2 lists -

One of them where I subscribe to the same ideas Slats has pushed, relative to the Wombat train, and Pac would be on that list. If you recall, before Slats got as vocal as he is now about the wombat train, I broke that train down and voted Pac around the time Pac revealed with 1 vote on him. JIF, Brett, Sharrow and Jetscode were on that list as well.

The other list has Slats as scum, you not far behind and Jack on there too.

You do look at this game with APE colored glasses. I forgot about you 20 pages ago

So did we all get the same PM first and then a second one if you had a role? That changes things a little bit for me.

I would believe so. I was thrown off at how "whatever" you were because i was certain we were all roled up. Some peole pointed that out. I tried backing off to not draw more attention then.

Alright eff it,

Unvote

Vote Pac (x2)

@MOD - Use my double-vote.

Someone hammer and lets not miss this deadline.

He already "claimed" roleless, so even if he is town, we're not losing anything

I would believe so. I was thrown off at how "whatever" you were because i was certain we were all roled up. Some peole pointed that out. I tried backing off to not draw more attention then.

Wow. Well, I'll have to rethink the people I trusted in my head then, haha. There was no second PM telling me I was a roleless townie, so I thought only a few of us knew how little roleless townies were told.

No way lol, you're way more mild then ape, pac and jif :D I'm good

I only thin'd dan's post in a generic sense, trust me. I definitely get the sense that there's bad blood amongst a few people

Don't be so dramatic.

Wow. Well, I'll have to rethink the people I trusted in my head then, haha. There was no second PM telling me I was a roleless townie, so I thought only a few of us knew how little roleless townies were told.

To be honest, Pac's reveal was the only one that sounded legit to me so far. I hate how his train happened...

To be honest, Pac's reveal was the only one that sounded legit to me so far. I hate how his train happened...

Crusher was the first one who jumped immediately into backing me up and saying he knew how bland the townie PM was, and it seemed to match up with his earlier confused remarks. I thought at the time that he would know how in our usual games roleless townies are at least told they're roleless townies or told we need to get rid of the scum team. So it made sense for him to get what I was saying about being completely in the dark this time around. He tried voting for a dead JVOR and kept making remarks about how Hess mafia is so crazy, etc. Which had been how I was feeling.

I don't know if scum would have been given the same initial PM as well. Either way, I guess I can't base anything off of that anymore.

JVOR <3's JiF now, ftr. It is adorable. I think he's barely checking the thread anymore, so it's okay for me to say that. Lol.

Is that who CTM meant? Haha... I thought the true bad blood in teh mafia was:

Monkey vs. logic

CTM vs. Tide

Pac vs. crab grass

Hess vs. sanity

Brett vs. Clay Matthew's peener

Crusher vs. gravity

JIF vs. the closet

Slats vs. prune juice

Vic vs. internet tough guys

AVM vs. whatever Vic tells him to do

Lily vs. Lily

I'm sure I'll think of some others... but...

Pac's reveal was a carbon copy of the one dan used to shrug off heat... it wasn't compelling

Pac's reveal was a carbon copy of the one dan used to shrug off heat... it wasn't compelling

There was a wrinkle to it that made me think he got the same PM to join the game thread that I did. I never really contested Dan's reveal either, cause it rang true to me. Hopefully I'm off-base with Pac. We need this one.

There was a wrinkle to it that made me think he got the same PM to join the game thread that I did. I never really contested Dan's reveal either, cause it rang true to me. Hopefully I'm off-base with Pac. We need this one.

I'm thinking everyone got the same vague pm to start with

I'm thinking everyone got the same vague pm to start with

So you think we all got called to the thread the same way, and then some received second PM with roles/alignments? Makes sense I guess. Makes me like Slats reveal a bit less to be frank.

"Where's Pac been the whole time?" one of you asks

Pac sits alone in the attic. Curled into a ball he continues to work his hands frantically...

"C'mon, c'mon you damn thing work..WORK!!!"

Rocking back and forth he keeps trying.

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/32/mp3/417113_SOUNDDOGS__ph.mp3

"YES! FINALLY! OH PLEASE PICK UP"

"Hello"

"Ladyfriend, it's me Pac, Look I..."

"I already told you Pac it's over. I think you're a digust..."

"Ladyfriend LISTEN TO ME. I went looking for BG, I'm trapped, We're all trapped. It's Satan, we're dying by the minute. I need you to call the poli..."

"Look Pac, I already told you, It's over. Get a life."

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/2220/mp3/403078_SOUNDDOGS__te.mp3

"NO NO NO"

Just then the door busts open.

"There he is, GET HIM!!!"

So you think we all got called to the thread the same way, and then some received second PM with roles/alignments? Makes sense I guess. Makes me like Slats reveal a bit less to be frank.

There is a lot not to like about it, and it should be really examined on the next day. Honestly, I don't know how it got him out of a lynch.

It wasn't 100% the same information I had already said, which is why I was leaning toward believing it, but that doesn't matter now. Apparently everyone know what I was talking about then. Lol.

There is a lot not to like about it, and it should be really examined on the next day. Honestly, I don't know how it got him out of a lynch.

The swing to Pac was set up by Smashmouth mostly, at least that's my take on it.

everyone needs to cool out a bit and what better way to do that than a raging train on Pactard ? Hummmm

I'll tell you what, we're getting there so I'm gonna give you a half-reveal: I've got a town role. Add a vote if you want to hear what it is, or start peeling off and vote someone else if you don't.

I'll tell you this about it, because I think it's pertinent information: I did not know I had a role to start the game. I think I got the same basic PM as everyone else. I got a second PM telling me that I had a role around 1PM on the first gameday, just a little after I checked into the thread. I don't want to give too many details, giving Vic a little room to add to this if he'd like to before I continue.

I'm out. If Pac is where we're going then that's where I'll put it.

Unvote

Vote :pac.

Ive trusted you before Slats and Im going to do it again only difference is this is not end game so im going to Unvote Slats and vote Pac based on his little contribution to this game. deadlines getting close and i would much rather see an inactive get voted off then some random bullsh*t

I really hope Pac flips scum so this is all moot.

Archived