Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

Yep I can see you and many others thought BG was a healer. Your full of crap.

Unvote CTM Vote APE

Spin away... I said I thought that him claiming "Chief of Medicine" was him claiming healer, I think you did too... otherwise why did you counter him? If you didn't think he was saying he was healer there, there was absolutely NO REASON for you to counter him to ensure he got lynched.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys should all re-read D2... doing it now... so much scummy BS spin from Smash, Slats, JC and JIF... wow.

Also, lots of people saying "we should lynch both BG/JC because we know we'll get at least 1 scum" and now where are they?

Hahaha...

And stupid Slats clamoring for a Cop counterclaim, after saying whoever counter claims cop should be killed after JC and BG... this stuff is ripe with scumminess.

I'm telling you guys the real cop is buried still, because that person understands that they are the only person left that can determine alignment.

Spin away... I said I thought that him claiming "Chief of Medicine" was him claiming healer, I think you did too... otherwise why did you counter him? If you didn't think he was saying he was healer there, there was absolutely NO REASON for you to counter him to ensure he got lynched.

I kept my vote on BG because I felt he was full of sh*t. You claim he was revealing a healer yet you never removed your vote and left it on until he was lynched. Why didnt you remove your vote ?

If you thought he was the healer Doc you would/should have unvoted...your lying...

I did think that, until Smash countered him.

You specificly stated you did not like my revel nor did you believe it yet now your saying it influenced your vote ?? Come on man

"I've got it guys. I've figured it out." Ape screamed from the top of his lungs. The group collectively rolled their eyes because they had been there before. The Ape always had it. He had something all rite. A little man complex and a handful of sh*t was the only thing he has ever had. One member of the group had had enough. "Maybe his brain is wrong." someone said. "must of watched to many episodes of sex in the city. I hear it'll drive you gay or crazy. Whatever comes first. well I've got the cure."

The lights went out all mysterious and sh*t. Well not that mysterious. These cheap assholes didn't pay the electric bill.

After hours of negotiating with the power company the lights flickered on. And Ape was dead. His skull had clearly been opened and pieced back together. But his brain lay on the floor. Looks like someone forgot to put it back. But at least people knew the problem. Size does matter.

Ape is dead. Day continues. With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

I was clamoring for a counterclaim as soon as JC made his claim. People thought he was was scummy, and a counter there probably would've been effective - if true.

Keeping to himself, as you suggest he should do until he gets another guilty, is going to leave this person without any credibility. Credibility is important when you're claiming cop - especially in a game with no coroner reports. Trust is all we have.

Obviously, with your serial lying, you don't give a crap about credibility and rarely have any. But your advice to the supposed real cop to continue to lie under wraps while you spearhead the lynching of our so far uncountered cop seems pretty damn scummy from my point of view.

You guys should all re-read D2... doing it now... so much scummy BS spin from Smash, Slats, JC and JIF... wow.

Also, lots of people saying "we should lynch both BG/JC because we know we'll get at least 1 scum" and now where are they?

Hahaha...

And stupid Slats clamoring for a Cop counterclaim, after saying whoever counter claims cop should be killed after JC and BG... this stuff is ripe with scumminess.

I'm telling you guys the real cop is buried still, because that person understands that they are the only person left that can determine alignment.

Haha! I wasted my typing thumbs.

I'm shocked the monkey had any brains at all.

Can we lynch Vic now?

I see where your comming from on Vic but I would like to see a little more back and forth between you 2 before I go in that direction Im still looking at CTM and Verbal as my top 2. What do you think about those guys ? I also think the Monkey was lobotomized (I asked for that on day one LOL) by town

I see where your comming from on Vic but I would like to see a little more back and forth between you 2 before I go in that direction Im still looking at CTM and Verbal as my top 2. What do you think about those guys ? I also think the Monkey was lobotomized (I asked for that on day one LOL) by town

Verbal's the other guy who was anxious to lynch our uncountered cop on D2. I could definitely go in that direction, too, today.

I never get a good read on CTM.

If you recall, I voted BG right away after JC claimed his 8-ball found scum... then a bunch of people, including you I think, chimed in that they wanted to wait for Jack to verify whether or not we'd be getting coroner information before they placed a vote.

I left my vote there because we were in a holding pattern and it didn't really matter if I unvoted or not. When Jack told us no roles, no alignments I was one of the first people to say it was textbook to lynch BG first, but agreed with should lynch JC second... my mind was made up, and quite a few people echoed this sentiment, because it was pretty much a guarantee at getting 1 scum if either of them was lying.

When you revealed as "doctor" I decided to stay on BG, because I thought you were countering him - and just withholding the details I mentioned during the mass reveal. I rolled with that... because I didn't want to tip my hand about the additional role language that you didn't include before the mass reveal. I felt holding that back until after the mass reveal would increase the odds that scum would botch up their fake reveals. Now because I think the real cop is buried still, I'm not going to go hard after the other reveals I think are bogus, but since you are a doctor and you weren't holding anything back when you countered BG, which is what I initially though, I do think yours is a bogus reveal.

Also anyone that thinks the real cop should have counter claimed JC at that point in the game, making the exchange 1 cop for 1 scum... should also understand why lynching both JC and BG makes sense. 1 townie for 1 scum. OR potentially as Slats suggested 2 scum bussing each other... either way there's no way that both JC and BG are both town. Slats should know that. Yet he pushed hardest to keep JC alive... also lobbied for a counter-claimant for the cop, but also saying we should lynch the counter-claimant too. To me, he was pushing an non-town approach to the situation.

Jetscode

Smash

Slats

JIF

Verbal

CTM and/or Sharrow

Those are my best bets for scum.

BTW this post does not make you Town. Your dead and should not beable to influence the game further

"I've got it guys. I've figured it out." Ape screamed from the top of his lungs. The group collectively rolled their eyes because they had been there before. The Ape always had it. He had something all rite. A little man complex and a handful of sh*t was the only thing he has ever had. One member of the group had had enough. "Maybe his brain is wrong." someone said. "must of watched to many episodes of sex in the city. I hear it'll drive you gay or crazy. Whatever comes first. well I've got the cure."

The lights went out all mysterious and sh*t. Well not that mysterious. These cheap assholes didn't pay the electric bill.

After hours of negotiating with the power company the lights flickered on. And Ape was dead. His skull had clearly been opened and pieced back together. But his brain lay on the floor. Looks like someone forgot to put it back. But at least people knew the problem. Size does matter.

ja-2-lets-party-frog.jpg

Verbal's the other guy who was anxious to lynch our uncountered cop on D2. I could definitely go in that direction, too, today.

I never get a good read on CTM.

I would vote verbal But something tells me he wants us to vote him as I stated earlier. I could be wrong but it made no sense that he poped in the thread with no votes and barely and FOS and asked to let him have a chance if we voted him to L-2 and he did this a few pages after CTM suggested we lynch him. It seems to me they were pushing for his lynch which could mean he has some type of power related to a lynch. The reason I say this is because both of them seemed scummy to me so it was easy for me to come to this conclusion. My other distant scum read was Vic i guess Ill wait and see what happens

like i said jifiot, given my role as surgeon, his sounds like a role that would be in this game...

that being said, Apeman, if you had a night action like that, hypothetically speaking, why would you target the cop. What were you hoping to gain?

-rubs my temples- Why are we still arguing this wifom filled situation?

1. JC really is the cop and Monkey thought we were all set to lynch him today because hes scum. Both are innocent.

2. JC is scum and sat on a near lynch without much word yesterday, got lucky n1 with nailing the coroner, and decided to use that to stir confusion today and out himself as the 8 ball weilder and say he got a guilty on someone. Monkey therefore decided to test him the best way he could without any damn coroner reports and blocked him to see what would happen. No death night two made Monkey very suspicious that mayhaps JC is scum and he actually managed to block the NK. JC knew he was blocked and decided to go with the 8 ball saying "not clear" because he knew there was a risk of someone calling his bluff if he gave a finder report again.

3. Monkey is scum and a poo flinger like he says.. but for the bad guys. He blocked the uncountered cop role and the night kill was either blocked by other means or they picked whoever the doc protected.

4. That is providing that BG wasn't the doctor.

All i know is your role doesn't fit in with the rest of ours..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZIvgQ9ik48&feature=related

If you feel this way, why aren't you voting for Smash?

I would vote verbal But something tells me he wants us to vote him as I stated earlier. I could be wrong but it made no sense that he poped in the thread with no votes and barely and FOS and asked to let him have a chance if we voted him to L-2 and he did this a few pages after CTM suggested we lynch him. It seems to me they were pushing for his lynch which could mean he has some type of power related to a lynch. The reason I say this is because both of them seemed scummy to me so it was easy for me to come to this conclusion. My other distant scum read was Vic i guess Ill wait and see what happens

Or perhaps I want to look like a problem to be lynched and get NKed instead. Maybe I have more value to the town that way. Or perhaps this is one big WIFOM to mind**** you with.

I kinda of want to ehar what verbal has to say

unvote

vote verb

Hi?

Internet is down at work. Posting from phone. Apparently we can find IT peeps but we can't keep our own network running properly.

I see the Ape is dead? Epic. Lynched and vk or sk. Awesome!

Prob won't post much til later. Hate playing from phone.

Agreed! Nice work...whoever...whatever...lol

Awfully quiet since the self-appointed center of our mafia universe had his tiny brain removed...

Hey monkey voters - JiF, Smash, JC, Sharrow - where are you thinking next?

At least now we can think...not really sure where I go next...I keep wondering where SMC is on all this...haven't heard from him in awhile...could consider voting off the inactive list...you still hard over on Vic?

Archived