Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least now we can think...not really sure where I go next...I keep wondering where SMC is on all this...haven't heard from him in awhile...could consider voting off the inactive list...you still hard over on Vic?

Vic is far and away my #1. Seems clear to me, I don't understand why that's not gaining traction.

Could also go Verbal, and you make a valid point about SMC.

FYI. I will not be active today. My oldest has a stomach flu and I am home with him. Hell of a time he decided to get sick. If you guys need proof I have it.

I think I'll pass.... eww!!

crashed early last night. so the did someone take that pig-ape out with a vig shot? If so kudos to whoever did that.

I still think JC has to go. Either BG or him was lying and without definitive proof, aka flipping alignment upon death, I'm not comfortable following his lead the rest of the way. I already envision a scenario where he gets a bunch of innocents or 8 ball haziness until we're at end game when he gets a miraculous guilty. no thanks.

Other than JC I'd be willing to go Smash for the weak role title and Hess as he's apparently the only one that got a nurse role without anything following it.

crashed early last night. so the did someone take that pig-ape out with a vig shot? If so kudos to whoever did that.

I still think JC has to go. Either BG or him was lying and without definitive proof, aka flipping alignment upon death, I'm not comfortable following his lead the rest of the way. I already envision a scenario where he gets a bunch of innocents or 8 ball haziness until we're at end game when he gets a miraculous guilty. no thanks.

Other than JC I'd be willing to go Smash for the weak role title and Hess as he's apparently the only one that got a nurse role without anything following it.

Welcome back...where is SMC?

those are 2 nice choices there idiot. You were better with no internet.

Awfully quiet since the self-appointed center of our mafia universe had his tiny brain removed...

Hey monkey voters - JiF, Smash, JC, Sharrow - where are you thinking next?

Don't think we should lynch JC or Vic. Or Smash really unless someone counters him. I don't think BG was the doc, I think he was scum.

I think I want to vote for SMC or Hess.

Don't think we should lynch JC or Vic. Or Smash really unless someone counters him. I don't think BG was the doc, I think he was scum.

I think I want to vote for SMC or Hess.

I could also vote Hess...but SMC is on the top...

VOTE: SMC

Vote:SMC

Don't think there'd be a psychiatrist here. And if there was, I'd think it would have to be an investigative role, which imo isn't likely if I buy JC being the cop and Vic being his backup, which I do.

Vote:SMC

Don't think there'd be a psychiatrist here. And if there was, I'd think it would have to be an investigative role, which imo isn't likely if I buy JC being the cop and Vic being his backup, which I do.

I'm buying JC, but not Vic.

In straight mafia, the psychiatrist is usually the anti-SK role. Don't know what it'd be here. It'll be fun to watch him try to circumvent the rules while he explains himself, though. For that reason alone I'll...

unvote

Vote: SMC

Well that, and the fact that Vic probably won't be around for a couple days. Love ya, Vic! Hope all is well with your current and future children - I just think you're scum. Haha!

Official Day 3 Vote Count

JC (3) - Pac, Hess, Vic

JiF (1) - CTM

Smash (1) - Verb

SMC (4) - JC1, Sharrow, Slats, JiF

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Thursday or Friday

If I missed someone please let me know. I've been on my phone all day

I've decided I want to be like Slats and just join every train that is started before its too late

Unvote CTM

Vote SMC

Haha! What a bitch.

When I'm town, and you're up my a$$ like this, it usually means you're scum. Chief.

Welcome back...where is SMC?

I'm right here. It's my son's graduation from kindergarten so I have limited time today.

Of course Sharrow will vote for me based on nothing. Keep jerking off to my picture, dickface.

Lastly, slats, when did you become Ape obtuse? A psychiatrist is the NAME of a player in this game NOT a role so I have no idea how you tie that to a SK or anything else. What I can do is pretty standard and will make sense generally based on the name. You'll understand it in good time. I'll say more later if necessary.

I'm right here. It's my son's graduation from kindergarten so I have limited time today.

Of course Sharrow will vote for me based on nothing. Keep jerking off to my picture, dickface.

Lastly, slats, when did you become Ape obtuse? A psychiatrist is the NAME of a player in this game NOT a role so I have no idea how you tie that to a SK or anything else. What I can do is pretty standard and will make sense generally based on the name. You'll understand it in good time. I'll say more later if necessary.

I love the cryptic nature of this game.

Outside of ape, nae is pinging me most...

verb for the duplicate role

smc for a strange role

How is it a strange "role." Psychiatrist isn't a role. Jeesh. People have gotten dense. Is X-Ray technician a role? Or how about nurse? What "role" is a nurse?

Outside of ape, nae is pinging me most...

verb for the duplicate role

smc for a strange role

Still don't know what fer on Nae...she had the blowup with BG...could of been distancing...other than that she comes clean in my book.

I'm not commenting on Verb's duplicate role...I almost went on Day 1 for even mentioning the similarities.

SMC got my vote...but really just cause he was MIA and I don't have a better lynch candidate at the moment.

I'm buying JC, but not Vic.

In straight mafia, the psychiatrist is usually the anti-SK role. Don't know what it'd be here. It'll be fun to watch him try to circumvent the rules while he explains himself, though. For that reason alone I'll...

unvote

Vote: SMC

Well that, and the fact that Vic probably won't be around for a couple days. Love ya, Vic! Hope all is well with your current and future children - I just think you're scum. Haha!

I lol'ed.

How is it a strange "role." Psychiatrist isn't a role. Jeesh. People have gotten dense. Is X-Ray technician a role? Or how about nurse? What "role" is a nurse?

Wrong. It is a role - look it up. It might be flavor in this game, but it is the balance to the SK. If the shrink finds the SK, he can convert him to a vanilla townie....that is how the role is initially designed. So people might be thinking it is flavor, but also the actual role.

Wrong. It is a role - look it up. It might be flavor in this game, but it is the balance to the SK. If the shrink finds the SK, he can convert him to a vanilla townie....that is how the role is initially designed. So people might be thinking it is flavor, but also the actual role.

Verbal = stupid.

No, psychiatrist is NOT a role in this game. I know what a psychiatrist role is under mafia parlance. In this game is a doctor actually a doctor? Hold up, why isn't the "cop" in this game called "Cop" or "Security Chief"? Instead, JC is claiming he is an X-Ray Technician and the cop. Get a clue.

Psychiatrist, nurse, doctor, chief of medicine, etc. are all NAMES. Their roles are something else.

Archived