Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack D Nimble's muzzle is making me play this way.. instead of coming out and saying it I have to go through this charade.

Basically the attempted lynch on me is the best thing that could happen for the town right now. A multitude of things will be exposed.

I'm game.

Unvote

Vote: Pac

Again.

Sounds like he's saying we could bring people back, or gain information with his lynch.

I was thinking some sort of restored coroner report - but I don't know.

Also interested in as to why Sharrow knows Vic is town.

Official Day 4 Vote Count

Vic (3) - Slats, JC, SMC,

Nae (1) - CTM

PAC (5) - Verb, PAC, Smash, Nae, JiF

With 11 takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline tonight 11 pm

Relax Jack... I want to make sure people like Nanootz and Smash, and the other stragglers see it and sign up for the next game... and yeah, I'm busting your chops for creating the slowest game ever... 2 weeks and 5 deaths? I killed more people than that in 2 day phases when I was SK in the Office game. Hahhaaha...

Relax Jack... I want to make sure people like Nanootz and Smash, and the other stragglers see it and sign up for the next game... and yeah, I'm busting your chops for creating the slowest game ever... 2 weeks and 5 deaths? I killed more people than that in 2 day phases when I was SK in the Office game. Hahhaaha...

I was joking.

I'm going to crank down on the deadlines btw.

WTF Pac...you come in here like a nut, and now that we've done what you ask - nowhere to be found.

I got busy at work you toilet bug.

To my understanding putting me at L1 won't do it. The attempted lynch needs to take place in order for us to get missing details... details which we would have had if a certain someone was still alive.

You better not MK me for that Jack.

Now FIRE AWAY YOU PIGS! KILL ME, I'M RIGHT HERE!!!

To my understanding putting me at L1 won't do it. The attempted lynch needs to take place in order for us to get missing details... details which we would have had if a certain someone was still alive.

I actually guessed earlier on that your 11 years of service might be tied to you being hard to lynch...

unvote

vote: Pac

Sounds like Arnold in Predator....hehe.

Archived