Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It means pac is a douche, which we already knew.. And that lady friend is cutting back on his computer time, which we suspected

LF isn't really cutting back on computer time.. I'm stressed about stupid work stuff plus the computer is on the bottom floor now... I used to have it in my living room and just watched the LCD while playing. Now I have to shoot downstairs and while there's still direct tv down here, it's on a little dinky tv. not the same :(

I'm sure I'll be back in form once the work stuff is worked out... mowin lawns ain't easy.

so roleblocker? but how does that make vic town, no NK's would me he's scum... not sure i'm getting this yet

I think that would make Vic scum, right?

When I sleep with someone, I keep them all to myself.

Regarding the no NK's, if something doesn't work once, why try it the same way again?

When I sleep with someone, I keep them all to myself.

Regarding the no NK's, if something doesn't work once, why try it the same way again?

Same way?

If Vic is scum and is the night killer (we've had that in some games where only 1 scum player can submit the NK) then you sleeping with him for 2 nights would stop his night kill attempts, correct?

Are you planning to sleep with him again tonight?

LF isn't really cutting back on computer time.. I'm stressed about stupid work stuff plus the computer is on the bottom floor now... I used to have it in my living room and just watched the LCD while playing. Now I have to shoot downstairs and while there's still direct tv down here, it's on a little dinky tv. not the same :(

I'm sure I'll be back in form once the work stuff is worked out... mowin lawns ain't easy.

Hey dickhole, you are dead... defend your inactivity and stupid antics next time BEFORE you die.

Is that relevant?

Everything is relevant.

I'm still trying to determine if you're a healer, role blocker, or both. If you're claiming RB, maybe that person could confirm that their action was blocked.

Or - put it this way - who do you think is/was lying, Monkey or Smash?

Everything is relevant.

I'm still trying to determine if you're a healer, role blocker, or both. If you're claiming RB, maybe that person could confirm that their action was blocked.

Or - put it this way - who do you think is/was lying, Monkey or Smash?

Neither. Monkey blocking was vetted by JC, and Smash was vetted by CTM/JIF kill attempt.

You know I can't answer that question, so why ask?

I don't know what you can or can't answer. Maybe you can't spell things out, but you can answer yes or no? I'm just trying to help and understand, that's all.

F'ing Gators literally just choked that game away. I mean seriously???

Based loaded bottom 9th...extra innings.

10th, Man on second, hit through the middle from our slumping mvp, runner thrown at home, 11th inning

2 throwing errors on a steal and now they are up 1.

To quote LeBron, God didnt want the Gators to win.

Good thing its a series.

WTF!!!

F'ing Gators literally just choked that game away. I mean seriously???

Based loaded bottom 9th...extra innings.

10th, Man on second, hit through the middle from our slumping mvp, runner thrown at home, 11th inning

2 throwing errors on a steal and now they are up 1.

To quote LeBron, God didnt want the Gators to win.

Good thing its a series.

WTF!!!

Game 1 isn't over yet, JiF. You guys have a potent offense.

Game 1 isn't over yet, JiF. You guys have a potent offense.

Its over bro...there is a stronger force involved tonight.

Man on second, strike out...******* dog sh*t.

We'll be tough to beat twice in a row. This series will go 3.

Thats game. 10 runners left on base. 5 from the 9th on.

Is there anything less interesting than college baseball? I'd rather watch Mexico beat the US in the World Cup.

I like College Baseball. Love the way the Series is set up and its more offensive than MLB.

Its behind Football and BBall by a wide margin but definitely always tune in this time of year even if the Gators are out because nothing else is on.

Archived