Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anything less interesting than college baseball? I'd rather watch Mexico beat the US in the World Cup.

College softball.

Are you kidding? At least softball has lesbians.

Best exchange of the game.

all the whimsy emo bitches kept crying in their sleep. White noise screeched around the hospital intercom system. Waking everyone up. They all looked around to see everyone still alive and there.

Hahahaha not really. Sharrow was killed. It seemed his eyes had shriveled and imploded from having to read to much fine print.

VOTE: Nae

With confidence or suspicion?

She wouldn't've been my choice, as she looked like an easy lynch candidate, anyway.

Never got a full answer from Sharrow, but he clearly thought his actions vetted Vic. I would've checked JiF/CTM for a two-for-one investigation.

??

I'm tempted to believe JC, but he might have only vetted me to gain a supporter...not sure yet.

Haha! Every time JiF tells me I'm smart for believing him, I want to vote for him again.

??

I'm tempted to believe JC, but he might have only vetted me to gain a supporter...not sure yet.

I'm glad you at least acknowledge that as scum it'd be just as simple to vet innocent or guilty players. If I missed anything major I'd appreciate someone filling me in. I tried keeping up and reading but I haven't and I really don't know if I can handle going back and re-reading 32483290423 pages.

Haha! Every time JiF tells me I'm smart for believing him, I want to vote for him again.

Oh shut it, notice now Sharrow died from reading the "fine print". Lawyers.

First NK that makes sense since Sharrow was obviously hinting toward a role that vetted Vic IMO. They obviously got lucky with AVM. JC still alive is concerning.

1. Verb - town

4. Vic - town

5. Smash - town

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae) - scum

8. JC1 - town at the moment

9. JiF - town

10. CTM - town

11. SMC - leaning scum

13. Slats - leaning town

Vote Nae

With confidence or suspicion?

She wouldn't've been my choice, as she looked like an easy lynch candidate, anyway.

Never got a full answer from Sharrow, but he clearly thought his actions vetted Vic. I would've checked JiF/CTM for a two-for-one investigation.

I'd like to hear too, before putting her in hammer range (even though I've been on her case all game)

Oh shut it, notice now Sharrow died from reading the "fine print". Lawyers.

First NK that makes sense since Sharrow was obviously hinting toward a role that vetted Vic IMO. They obviously got lucky with AVM. JC still alive is concerning.

1. Verb - town

4. Vic - town

5. Smash - town

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae) - scum

8. JC1 - town at the moment

9. JiF - town

10. CTM - town

11. SMC - leaning scum

13. Slats - leaning town

Vote Nae

Which is why I'm voting JC. Nae is an easy target to get behind as plenty have had suspicions about her.

Which is why I'm voting JC. Nae is an easy target to get behind as plenty have had suspicions about her.

But thats why I feel good...for now.

Why target Nae? You know me and CTM were coming for her, if not more. If he wanted to play games, he would have used a different name, IMO. Scum could easily get her lynched. Just seems like a waste IMO.

Archived